Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The COLLAPSE of the DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE expectations in Iraq! (07/23/2013)

ALBUNDY

for 0.50 , I can have a nice dinner with my peggy and 2 money suckers.  RV at $ 1 is enough for a short family vacation in a beach. If it RV at $ 3.33, I wish I can have my own shoe store that would be my dream. I wish this RV doesn't take a long time to come true. GO RV.

Funniest post I have read in while.

Reading and comprehension must have been.your weakest subject in.school......its.never too late to learn ya know?

I know this because if you have actually paid attention to things that me and sandstorm have said, you would know that we both want a RV just as much as the next guy. And we dont know what the CBI will do......if we really thought they were only going to lop, we wouldnt be here.....use some common sense. We both just see the articles for what they are, and not what we want them to be.....

Is the suggestion that you want pain.I read you guys as wanting a max out,be it 3X or 1000X. Thanks,Keep it real.

Hey failstorm...show me proof that they haven't....

just believe whatever it is that makes you feel good. i gave an opinion. your welcome to ignore me and my post.....but name calling is childish. just overlook or hop over my post. i wont ambush your horrible speculation or find holes in the ship. if youd like to have a positive exchange im open.......but i wont get into a high school level p*ssing contest with you.

best of luck to you and go rv.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sandstorm and keep, i still believe you aught to bail while you still can.  Not finding articles that give you hope but fear for a break-even event at best is warning enough. wouldn't your investor tell you to get out? Now you can't blame anyone for not warning you!!!

sorry i dont take advise from someone with 6 posts. Typical answer though. not one comment about thearticle or why my you differ with my opinion. just some junk tard answer of why im here. keep pouting...someones sure to have a pasiphire

Go find your sheppard. its obvious your not an independent thinker. where did you get your rv knowledge from. some guru with a rv phamplet or in the check out isle at walmart.

How about focusing on the article and givi.g an opinion. then we can have an adult conversation.

Real sick of newbies filledwith false facts...jumping on people whose been having this same discussion at least several hundred times.

adam...we need a new section...where we filter the crybabies....and newbies. no one can have an in depth conversation...because we have to start at square one everytime...because the gurued newbies are so shocked about what there hearing and reading.

Conversation has to backwards....because everytime....some newbie has to be re-educated about what a rd is. Then shellshock sets in...and they spin the topic out of control.

Maybe us vets need to have a specific time to chat about the weeks events and articles. so sick of going backwards everyday...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Sandstorm, I'm learning, even from you, I tend to get out of business deals that I have serious questions about and that I don't have a lot of hope I can pass on to others when I talk about the situation (it's usually a flag for me). It's usually wise to act upon what a person believes.) I hear what you are saying on different articles but also I trust Adams counsel as well.  When a persons knowledge puffs him up so high he has to respond to a newbie as you just did tells a person either you are proud and won't hear advice from anyone unless they meet your criteria or you are resisting what you know you should do. I'm really addressing attitude more than knowledge. people really don't care how much a person knows until they know how much a person cares.  In hiring someone it is easier to train a person with less knowledge about a subject but a good attitude, and gracious spirit, then it is to hire knowledge with a proud know it all condescending attitude.  Please don't take your frustration out on a innocent person or pet in your reach.  I hope your day somehow goes better than it is now.

• Upvote 6

sorry i dont take advise from someone with 6 posts. Typical answer though. not one comment about thearticle or why my you differ with my opinion. just some junk tard answer of why im here. keep pouting...someones sure to have a pasiphire

Go find your sheppard. its obvious your not an independent thinker. where did you get your rv knowledge from. some guru with a rv phamplet or in the check out isle at walmart.

How about focusing on the article and givi.g an opinion. then we can have an adult conversation.

Real sick of newbies filledwith false facts...jumping on people whose been having this same discussion at least several hundred times.

adam...we need a new section...where we filter the crybabies....and newbies. no one can have an in depth conversation...because we have to start at square one everytime...because the gurued newbies are so shocked about what there hearing and reading.

Conversation has to backwards....because everytime....some newbie has to be re-educated about what a rd is. Then shellshock sets in...and they spin the topic out of control.

Maybe us vets need to have a specific time to chat about the weeks events and articles. so sick of going backwards everyday...

A newbie who joined after three years of being educated by Sand,Keep,Doc R. fib and others as to the range of possibilities of the investment.I suggest all keep an open mind in case of a window smaller than what some think they can control or command.Personally thank you from someone who just wants to max out like you guys.If not jaws agasp"What just happened"?

• Upvote 1

Sandstorm, I'm learning, even from you, I tend to get out of business deals that I have serious questions about and that I don't have a lot of hope I can pass on to others when I talk about the situation (it's usually a flag for me). It's usually wise to act upon what a person believes.) I hear what you are saying on different articles but also I trust Adams counsel as well.  When a persons knowledge puffs him up so high he has to respond to a newbie as you just did tells a person either you are proud and won't hear advice from anyone unless they meet your criteria or you are resisting what you know you should do. I'm really addressing attitude more than knowledge. people really don't care how much a person knows until they know how much a person cares.  In hiring someone it is easier to train a person with less knowledge about a subject but a good attitude, and gracious spirit, then it is to hire knowledge with a proud know it all condescending attitude.  Please don't take your frustration out on a innocent person or pet in your reach.  I hope your day somehow goes better than it is now.

thanksfor the post. many here are very enjoyable to talk and engage with. However there are the same few....and always a few newbies who ruin what were here to do. look at articles..break them down....entertain there meaning and also put our speculation on how we see it as good or bad. many differing opinions is awesome. i always love to see howother people are seeing the situation as well. i can always graciously agree todisagree. its ok. ive disagreed with with caz, zig, dontlop a thousand times. but i like all three of those members and canstill have great conversations and fun with them. this is an arena of ideas. not a rv fanclub. i apologize tothe newbies who respectively are learning and are coureteous in there questioning

im not going to tell people a rv cant happen. it surely can...no doubts. butto what degree and to what extend of information is the cbi giving us. i am arguing with the article...not peoplesspeculation. believe what you want.....dream, hope, pray, whatever works. people need to keep their heads held high.......open their ears.....learn the options...and hope for the best. god blessy

So with that...im done on this thread. ive now spend more tine explaining myself.....and have gotten so far away from talking about the article......its now become a bore...like usual

have a great weekend dv

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just because a VET has posted here a thousand times doesn't make them an expert on anything. I've been investing for over 30 years and I have never seen a group of people so strongly opinionated on both sides of the fence on articles coming out of a foreign country translated by Google. Nobody on here knows what they are really doing. No matter how many post they may have, newbie or vet. That's a fact.  DayTrader

• Upvote 9

thanksfor the post. many here are very enjoyable to talk and engage with. However there are the same few....and always a few newbies who ruin what were here to do. look at articles..break them down....entertain there meaning and also put our speculation on how we see it as good or bad. many differing opinions is awesome. i always love to see howother people are seeing the situation as well. i can always graciously agree todisagree. its ok. ive disagreed with with caz, zig, dontlop a thousand times. but i like all three of those members and canstill have great conversations and fun with them. this is an arena of ideas. not a rv fanclub. i apologize tothe newbies who respectively are learning and are coureteous in there questioning

im not going to tell people a rv cant happen. it surely can...no doubts. butto what degree and to what extend of information is the cbi giving us. i am arguing with the article...not peoplesspeculation. believe what you want.....dream, hope, pray, whatever works. people need to keep their heads held high.......open their ears.....learn the options...and hope for the best. god blessy

So with that...im done on this thread. ive now spend more tine explaining myself.....and have gotten so far away from talking about the article......its now become a bore...like usual

have a great weekend dv

You know what (and this pains me to say-lol)..... .. I agree with you & iamtheeggman (coo coo cachoo) 100%.  P.S. I enjoy reading your posts & interacting with you as well Mr Sandstorm. Intelligent & entertaining conversation is what makes this venture tolerable - peace

Just because a VET has posted here a thousand times doesn't make them an expert on anything. I've been investing for over 30 years and I have never seen a group of people so strongly opinionated on both sides of the fence on articles coming out of a foreign country translated by Google. Nobody on here knows what they are really doing. No matter how many post they may have, newbie or vet. That's a fact.  DayTrader

True Dat - So sez Caz, lol 

Edited by caz1104

quote, im not going to tell people a rv cant happen. it surely can...no doubts.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/155455-the-collapse-of-the-dollar-exchange-rate-expectations-in-iraq-07232013/page-5#ixzz2aAED6GqN

You probably have said this before and I missed it. I will keep this in the forefront of my mind as I read your responses to articles.  (my impression was that you didn't see any hope, zero, zilch, nadda in the possibility of the dinar seeing an rv. that is why I couldn't understand why you would stay in this investment. To me it's hats off to those that get out and move on because they don't feel good about it, or don't believe in it.) I personally take the hope and belief that Adam gives that there are good reasons to rv but also possible that it can re denominate, thats good enough for this sheeple

Sandstorm and keep, i still believe you aught to bail while you still can.  Not finding articles that give you hope but fear for a break-even event at best is warning enough. wouldn't your investor tell you to get out? Now you can't blame anyone for not warning you!!! 

LOL.....in case you havent kept up with all my thoughts, If i didnt think there was a chance to make money, I wouldnt be here......

Im holding out till the end....just sick of all the misinformation and confusion put out by the gurus that make everything so peachy when in reality its not.....makes a mockery out of this speculation and everyone in it....and people wonder why others think we are crazy for jumping in.....

Thanks for the warning....I did wear my big boy pants though!  = )

• Upvote 3

WELL SAID...Very very well said

Of course Day Trader is right, but what are we to do in the absence of cogent information? Forget about the dinars burning a hole in our safety deposit boxes?

I drive by our dinars a couple of times a week running errands and I swear I can hear them singing (think of the Red Army Choir but with more glotteral stops), their tone matching the current Iraqi condition. How can forget with that running through my head!!!

Ok I sort off lost it there, sorry. Back to trying not to visit this site every ten minutes.

BETTY BOOP has one.   :D 

GO RV, then BV

I Hope everything is going well for you, Shabs.  I can't help thinking the RV is right around the corner, but  I sure hope it's one of the corners I can see. haha

I Hope everything is going well for you, Shabs.  I can't help thinking the RV is right around the corner, but  I sure hope it's one of the corners I can see from here

I Hope everything is going well for you, Shabs.  I can't help thinking the RV is right around the corner, but  I sure hope it's one of the corners I can see from here. haha

. haha

• Upvote 1

Sandstorm....Chill man..Have a drink of Scotch! You have to remember, you were a newbie once, so ease off man.   :peace:  

• Upvote 1

there are a lot smarter people in the currency world than us. and those people at the first glimpse of any such word by the cbi would gobble it all up.

why after 300-500 of articles(deleting three zeroes) has no one jumped in to swallow up the dinar? If they are rv and their bringing it on par with a dollar. why do you think millions of world investors dont blink an eye when they see it? Could it be theyve seen it 43 times before?

You have a good point. I see these articles written to the Iraqi Citizen, not international news. As long as they keep telling their citizens what they dream they are creating a mindset to De-dollarize.

Great article Al Bundy! I was actually really surprised to hear the mentioning of $3.33, but I am so glad they are mentioning at least doing l:l. Go RV!!!

Thanks Saradise. I will take either one of the rates ( $3.33 or $1 ). I will wait patiently until the end of the ride no matter how long it is going to take to RV. I am not giving up until the ride is over. GO RV.

1:1 to start and get back to the 3.3 from a float.... but WOW 1:1 sound (Tony the Tiger) Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!!!!! 

Hmm. Sounds good to me.

• 1 month later...

Enough already! .10 to .86 per would look good about now. Truth is nobody knows. We can hope and pray but it will happen when it happens. Hopefully; sooner than later. I don't know about you guys but I've been in for 7 years waiting for someone to pull the pin. I wish someone would do something and stop talking.

GO RV :moon-from-car:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1