Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The COLLAPSE of the DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE expectations in Iraq! (07/23/2013)

ALBUNDY

they havent gobbled it up....because thecbi isnt given the kind of hints that you and half of dinar land think there giving. instead we are warping the information so itsomehow fits into us being rich

Hey failstorm...show me proof that they haven't....

• Upvote 3

He can't. Failstorm and keep are firm believers the dinar will lop. Any article that's positive for any dinar investor keep and failstorm won't comment. If its an article that they think means lop they will talk all day in that thread. It's better to pretend there commenting. Lol

Hey failstorm...show me proof that they haven't....

• Upvote 2

Stability of exchange rates one of the most important means of achieving  (Economic Stability /The Dream). The Central Banks and Banks responsibility for achieving the goal of (  Price Stability/The Dream) and the return of (The Real Value of Iraq Dinar / The Dream) to the dollar collapses in front of the national currency.

The shooting wont stop until the economy gets better. Happy people less violence. Its that simple. Someone please let them know this................... :angel:

It sounds so easy on paper.

Ok we get it - LOPsters don't believe in the intentions of advertising appreciation and believe in advertising depreciation, when its all been talk.   Does it bother you when the LOP has been on the table for years and it hasn't happened?  Its the same question role reversal...You will never  know if it will be advertised or not since this would be the first time in history of something like this.

Its because a central bank will not under any circumstances advertise such a huge revaluation. Its absolutely absurd to think they would. And they arent advertising a depreciation either.....the only thing the CBI has.been advertising, is revaluing through redenominating which wont make us any money.

I dont think it has bothered anyone that they keep delaying lopping the currency.....its great.....gives us a better chance of the dinar slowing growing in value.

He can't. Failstorm and keep are firm believers the dinar will lop. Any article that's positive for any dinar investor keep and failstorm won't comment. If its an article that they think means lop they will talk all day in that thread. It's better to pretend there commenting. Lol

Reading and comprehension must have been.your weakest subject in.school......its.never too late to learn ya know?

I know this because if you have actually paid attention to things that me and sandstorm have said, you would know that we both want a RV just as much as the next guy. And we dont know what the CBI will do......if we really thought they were only going to lop, we wouldnt be here.....use some common sense. We both just see the articles for what they are, and not what we want them to be.....

Its because a central bank will not under any circumstances advertise such a huge revaluation. Its absolutely absurd to think they would. And they arent advertising a depreciation either.....the only thing the CBI has.been advertising, is revaluing through redenominating which wont make us any money.

I dont think it has bothered anyone that they keep delaying lopping the currency.....its great.....gives us a better chance of the dinar slowing growing in value.

Or showing us its true value.  No real movement for 5 years except 4 pips last January. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Keep, Do you think the RV of Dinar was/is a made up scheme?

No...of course not...the hype of waking up a millionaire is.....but there is a chance we could see a good return over the long term....

Or showing us its true value.  No real movement for 5 years except 4 pips last January.

That is true....when looking at the available data it seems to match up with what your saying! We can only hope thats not the case......

That is true....when looking at the available data it seems to match up with what your saying! We can only hope thats not the case......

I guess my post came out wrong.  I believe its undervalued and has been held at its current rate for a reason. What that reason is I don't know.

But its been held down artificially. 

I guess my post came out wrong.  I believe its undervalued and has been held at its current rate for a reason. What that reason is I don't know.

But its been held down artificially.

And i should backtrack a little myself because they can move the value and still back it 100 percent....sorry long day at work....we know they are backing it 2.5 times its current value. The question is, why not go ahead and raise the value then? Give the people more purchasing power then what they have. Is it because they cant remove the program rate? Because they are afraid of the stability of a new rate? Is it because if they did they would need to print lower denoms if it was sitting around 4 or 500 to 1?? Or because they have other plans?

For me, it depends on how snarky the people in charge of this "event" are; is there a master plan with all these confusing articles popping up like dandelions part of a psychologically designed plan to discourage the whales from speculating or is it the yahoos in parliament grabbing facetime before the upcoming elections; maybe only fractal chaos, but it seems to be working.

And i should backtrack a little myself because they can move the value and still back it 100 percent....sorry long day at work....we know they are backing it 2.5 times its current value. The question is, why not go ahead and raise the value then? Give the people more purchasing power then what they have. Is it because they cant remove the program rate? Because they are afraid of the stability of a new rate? Is it because if they did they would need to print lower denoms if it was sitting around 4 or 500 to 1?? Or because they have other plans?

Imports would be on the cheap and they do import much of their goods. Increase the Tariffs and the GOI wins in this situation.

Our purchasing power here is slowly sinkling day by day. Inflation truly is a hidden tax. Bought a bag of Rreos the other day and i think maybe their was three cookies in the container.

For me, it depends on how snarky the people in charge of this "event" are; is there a master plan with all these confusing articles popping up like dandelions part of a psychologically designed plan to discourage the whales from speculating or is it the yahoos in parliament grabbing facetime before the upcoming elections; maybe only fractal chaos, but it seems to be working.

Sorry for the repeated post- ps remove.

Stability of exchange rates one of the most important means of achieving  (Economic Stability /The Dream). The Central Banks and Banks responsibility for achieving the goal of (  Price Stability/The Dream) and the return of (The Real Value of Iraq Dinar / The Dream) to the dollar collapses in front of the national currency  ( the dream is to return to 3.3 once they have economic stability which the banks are responsible for among  other things ) looks like they have not given up on the dream

Keep...these are exactly my thoughts!  Thanks for your insight!

1st of all: I don't know a Sandstorm from a Sandfly(are you two related?)

2nd: WTH does  "Ok we get it - LOPsters don't believe in the intentions of advertising appreciation and believe in advertising depreciation, when its all been talk." mean?

3rd:I did'nt see the term "LOP" in the questions posed by Sandstorm.

That being said, I too wonder why would a country thats about to RV say they are about to RV? Advertising appreciation?? I believe in building up your product to sell BUTT they are not just selling a product. They are selling their liablility?.. They have to cover the dinars they are selling. So why put more IQD out there if they have to cover them ? Will that make their XX billion USD in reserve worth less? The CBI is still selling Billions of IQD daily. Why? Advertising? It sounds like the CBI has learned a thing or two from "Other" dinar sites. Notice I didn't say the P-word(Pumper) oopps. 

I'm just a Newb trying to figure out this investment. "Don't NEG me bro!"

GIVE ME 50.

for 0.50 , I can have a nice dinner with my peggy and 2 money suckers.  RV at $ 1 is enough for a short family vacation in a beach. If it RV at $ 3.33, I wish I can have my own shoe store that would be my dream. I wish this RV doesn't take a long time to come true. GO RV.

• Upvote 1