Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CENTRAL BANK : a NEW PLAN to WITHDRAW and REPLACE DAMAGED CURRENCY! (7.23.2013)

ALBUNDY

one question that I'm sure no one can answer::: Why in the **** would they print new currency of the SAME denominations and then release them to the public if they were going to RAISE the rate of exchange?!?!?! It makes ZERO sense. Ugh.... vodka time!

• Upvote 1

I understand why..... the Dinar notes are so darn big...its like you need a Trapperkeeper folder as a wallet to carry the dinar bills.... cant just fold them up like we do with our currency and put it in your pocket....  

one question that I'm sure no one can answer::: Why in the **** would they print new currency of the SAME denominations and then release them to the public if they were going to RAISE the rate of exchange?!?!?! It makes ZERO sense. Ugh.... vodka time!

They aren't they are going down into the basement and getting the ld's printed in 2004 which they have never circulated.

• Upvote 1

This doesn't worry me for the fact that Iraq has ZERO follow through and there plans change daily. Plus Zig is right I think....and if they need to print new crappy currency all they need is a couple hundred reams of paper and a xerox. Should take 5 minutes.

• Upvote 1

This might be grasping at straws but they specify that the 250, 500 and 1,000 dinar note need replacement but later say...The BANKNOTES CIRCULATING in IRAQ PRINTED in the UNITED KINGDOM by a BRITISH COMPANY, is gaining all denominations leafy current specification much better than the specifications of those that were in circulation until 2004

It's been suggested that the 2004 printing had lower denoms printed but were unused, I would guess because they are too worthless.

This might be grasping at straws but they specify that the 250, 500 and 1,000 dinar note need replacement but later say...The BANKNOTES CIRCULATING in IRAQ PRINTED in the UNITED KINGDOM by a BRITISH COMPANY, is gaining all denominations leafy current specification much better than the specifications of those that were in circulation until 2004

It's been suggested that the 2004 printing had lower denoms printed but were unused, I would guess because they are too worthless.

Right now they would be megawatt.  For me by mentioning the old saddam notes suggests the smaller denoms, but they are not of course going to re-circulate those.  They don't have to, they don't have to print new currency in ld's they already have them.  They may recirculate the old coins that no one wanted because they were worthless back in 2004.  And we know for those ld's to be worth anything, they have to rise in value.  Also good insight they do state they do not need replacement, they are bringing out the lower denoms from 2004.  

• Upvote 2

Heres what you should take from this. if iraq had drastically removed dinar from circulation....there wouldnt be any notes that needed replaced. so we see....old dinar.....is still alive and well in iraq...only now they will exchange them for a new bill

Right now they would be megawatt. For me by mentioning the old saddam notes suggests the smaller denoms, but they are not of course going to re-circulate those. They don't have to, they don't have to print new currency in ld's they already have them. They may recirculate the old coins that no one wanted because they were worthless back in 2004. And we know for those ld's to be worth anything, they have to rise in value. Also good insight they do state they do not need replacement, they are bringing out the lower denoms from 2004.

really getting out there zig Edited by sandstorm

Heres what you should take from this. if iraq had drastically removed dinar from circulation....there wouldnt be any notes that needed replaced. so we see....old dinar.....is still alive and well in iraq...only now they will exchange them for a new bill

really getting out there zig

Maybe.  But I think my case has some legs.

• Upvote 2

really getting out there zig

That's a pretty ignorant statement.  The notes they are using are the smaller denominations.  Did you know that the 20 and 1 dollar bill are the most used and have a life span of about 3-6 months if that?  I didn't see him say LARGE DENOMINATIONS need to be replaced.  This proves from the behaviour of the citizens (AKA behavioural economics) that they are using the lower denoms as predicted.  This means the citizens aren't getting their hands on the higher denoms.  These are the ones we want gone, I could care less about the lower denoms.  It could also mean they don't have any supply left to replace the mutilated (which could mean they've been destroyed).  This also is a great article because it pretty much shoots down a L0P theory.  If they were having this much trouble with bad currency, now would be the time to L0p and just replace it.  They aren't saying that, they mentioned the lower denoms being replaced.  This also doesn't mean they can't add more lower denoms.  They will allow it to float up and once they hit a high enough mark, then they'll RD.  Shabibi was kicked out because he wanted an RD, the only ones who have the larger denoms are the politicians and guess what?  They are greedy like ours....once it RV's they'll be a lot richer than they are now.  If it RD's they won't have much more money than they have now...if you were a greedy SOB leader...which one would you do?

That's a pretty ignorant statement.  The notes they are using are the smaller denominations.  Did you know that the 20 and 1 dollar bill are the most used and have a life span of about 3-6 months if that?  I didn't see him say LARGE DENOMINATIONS need to be replaced.  This proves from the behaviour of the citizens (AKA behavioural economics) that they are using the lower denoms as predicted.  This means the citizens aren't getting their hands on the higher denoms.  These are the ones we want gone, I could care less about the lower denoms.  It could also mean they don't have any supply left to replace the mutilated (which could mean they've been destroyed).  This also is a great article because it pretty much shoots down a L0P theory.  If they were having this much trouble with bad currency, now would be the time to L0p and just replace it.  They aren't saying that, they mentioned the lower denoms being replaced.  This also doesn't mean they can't add more lower denoms.  They will allow it to float up and once they hit a high enough mark, then they'll RD.  Shabibi was kicked out because he wanted an RD, the only ones who have the larger denoms are the politicians and guess what?  They are greedy like ours....once it RV's they'll be a lot richer than they are now.  If it RD's they won't have much more money than they have now...if you were a greedy SOB leader...which one would you do?

Also...reason I mentioned the $20 and $1 was because we can see by mutilating currency more often that those are the bills that get used the most.  So if they are having to mutilate the lower denoms...those are the ones the citizens are having to use.  Which is GREAT for us.  The govt. apparently doesn't want them using higher denoms so they can remove from circulation and destroy...further reducing the money supply.

Edited by Amos9:13
  • Upvote 1

I read positive ideas here.nothing over the 1,000 note mentioned why?lowest note being the fifty not mentioned why?would they continue to use the 50 since they probably are still new intro the coins,1,5,10,20,100 but to try and pull in the 250 to 1,000 notes giving out denoms more worthless without value is hard or bingo use the dollar to marginalized the 250-1000 till you got 90% off the street then dedollarize with the lowers adding value to equal the dollar and free float to 3+

I see what the CBI is doing , using USD instead of printing more IQD which is more expensive than the $. It can go to the fed and order dollars for the cost of shipping. BUT the smallest is the $1, so here they have no choice but to print the 1000, 500 and 250's. probably there are some US coins that are circulating as they last a long time . But the economy has grown to the point there now is not enough and the cbi doesn't want to get in the coin distribution business. So, the cbi is not ready to do an RV or RD for another year or more!