Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thoughts From Mnt Goat at TNT Forum Monday Evening - 07/22/2013

ronscarpa

Thoughts From Mnt Goat at TNT Forum Monday Evening - 07/22/2013

This is going to be a very interesting week !

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend. It was nice taking some time late Saturday and hiking the mountains with the children. Once I returned back home there were many calls waiting for me with news. Back to the Iraq currency drama.....

Got to tell you the news is very interesting. Here is what I am hearing from my sources. The IMF and the USA as well as other countries are ready for the RV and have been for many days now. 

It should have happened last week already. I think we can all conclude that too from the past intel we have heard. The only holdup is in Iraq and its political stalling once again. Thought we were over this hump? Guess not. 

There are new situations that are rising to another politcal crisis. Its a long story to tell and I will try not to put you to sleep.....lol... So here goes...

Here is the situation in Iraq: It is multiple issues
Nuri Al Maliki has asked for complete protection after his term from the government in Iraq ends as their prime minister in 2014. 

He negotiated protection from Iraq soon after the April elections and so has been cooperating. Now he has requested internatonal protection from prosecution in the tribunal of the UN and they flat out said no way. 

He is using the RV as blackmail. He is holding the world in hostage! They do not want to give it to him and so he is holding it back. Oh but he has a logical explanation to try to justify it, as he always does (read on below). This is one issue.

The other news I am hearing is that Iraq did not in fact pay the 11 billion in war reparations as promised to pay it 10 days after the June 27th annoucements and speeches which made it July 7th. Again they are trying to get an extension but the UN said no way. Use your reserves, said the UN. 

Dr Shabs has no problems with that and says we are prepared to do that but Maliki basically is still hijacking the CBI. Maliki says no! This is when he asked for interpol politcal amnesty. 

Instead he said Iraq will pay it by revenues from oil and it may take many more months to have the money maybe into 2014. Of course this is just stalling once again. He must think of his next move like a cornered rat. This guy is not dumb. Once this RV is released the dollars stop flowing to Iran that is his real intentions. 

Now lets us look at what else is in the horizon-
As we know if you can remember that last Friday the big news was that Iraq broadcast in the mosques and in the news media that within 10 days the SMART cards would be activated. 

This would of course also mean the RV and removal of the 3 zeros. The IMF again said this is too long and not exceptable. They believe it is nothing more than a stalling tactic to buy yet more time for Mailki to strategize his next political move on the country. (I thought all this bull___t was over? ) Sorry for my outburst... You can bet that the 10 days would come and go multiple times over and there would be no RV.

The country itself is about to explode! There are also many other countries where the Iraq dinar was seeded for reserves and is supposed to assist in the economies but can't until it RVs to be a substantial part of their reserve value. 

Can't set revaluations without it and Maliki knows it. They are also protesting now in the UN to get it done. it was promised to them and they went along with this elaborate plan over the last 2.5 years. They are protesting. It could break apart the whole structure of the Global Reset.

Here is the most dangerous part of all - and we all fret this
Also as you may remember that Sadir last week announced that if the RV does not happen within a few days they will have the largest protest and rioting they ever experienced. 

He has come out publically and said he too is tired of the constant excuses, lies and stalling perpetrated by Maliki and his manipulations. The people want and deserve their money on the cards and other benefits as promised. The country deserves to move forward and finally go international and become a global economic power.

Solutions? (for what my sources told me)

1.Don't be surprised if somehow Maliki disappears if he does not cave in and give the RV. I have no more to say on this topic. I think you all know what I mean...

2. The UN is going to openly and publicly annouce the RV this week and push the RV activation upon Iraq contrary to what they wanted to do in the original plan. They will still give Iraq the opportunity to save face and make their own announcement, but if not its going anyway and its going this week. This is what many sources are saying. My IMF contact was very strong and sure of it.

3. They will not allow a civil war in Iraq ! Period ! They will pay the reparations from their reserves to Kuwait this week. Something to listen for in the news media, if it makes our news,

This poses to be a very interesting week.

I did not do a post earlier today because I feel Tony is bringing the news as we need it. I do not wish to repeat his intel and give mixed messages.

Go RV! Go Tony !

Peace and Luv to ya all,
mnt goat

Ps- please stop asking me what the UU means. I am not going to tell you....lol...maybe post RV.

• Upvote 3