Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Locking Your Car Door Is Racist

darwinatridge

From the looks of what I just read, the president didn't say anyone was racist. He only made mention of the truly uncomfortable experience of doors being locked suddenly when a black man crosses a street. Also (and this one is classic) being followed through a store simply because youre black. For the record ,Iam a black man with no criminal history , non-threatening  and mild mannered and yet I can recall countless times I was treated this way. For those of you that see nothing wrong with racial stereotypes in this contry, understand that it is a CANCER AND GLARING WEAKNESS OF DIVISON IN A NATION THAT BOASTS BEING INDIVISIBLE.  Plain and simple people ,before we start talking about taking out terrorism and evil abroad , lets eliminate the hate and ignorance and get stronger from within .   DM

GREAT post Dinarmonsta!

Well written and right to the point. I hope it makes some of the DV "angry white men" think a little bit...

When you are racist, you often don't realize it because you've always lived that way.

What you say is good here, but some are UNABLE to put themselves in another's shoes.

They just carry their gun. And stay angry.

***///

Yet you would just stand by and do nothing whilst the thieving obummer himself uses his

executive order pen to steal your God-Given Liberties,

to steal your Right to Privacy,

your Republic's Presidential Elections,

Right to Bear Arms, 

your Right to raise YOUR Children,

your right to Sovereignty,

your right to Fair & Equitable treatment by the IRS....?

Look, a THUG IS A THUG IS A THUG...  even if you're 1/2 white.  he proves that.

and he's a "public figure".......

If he walked by our car - we'd lock our doors.

If he got on an elevator with us, we'd get off the elevator.

We SHOULD be leery of the dangers of being in the midst of liars & thieves.

What is your opinion of George Bush then, Sir? How did he rate?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

GREAT post Dinarmonsta!

Well written and right to the point. I hope it makes some of the DV "angry white men" think a little bit...

When you are racist, you often don't realize it because you've always lived that way.

What you say is good here, but some are UNABLE to put themselves in another's shoes.

They just carry their gun. And stay angry.

I dont see any angry white men on here professor. Why call people names and stereotype them as such . 

Seems you are the proverbial pot calling the kettle black. Oh and the little jab " They just carry their gun"  Thats real good professor .

I get a grin on my face everytime you post. Im not white so although your insults are not directed at me It still blows me away that you do not have

the awareness that in the inner cities you must be very careful . Your very life depends on it. Its not racism locking your doors its preservation.

Why do they follow black and hispanics and also young white men in dept stores. Cause statistics show that  they are the one`s stealing shat.

It`s not stereotyping it`s call reacting to in coming Data . I am not so naive to think there is not racism in this country of corse there is. I have had it directed at me

Many times in my life. But am I going to make a living whining about the fact there are stupid uneducated morons out there that think they are somehow better because of their color.

Anyway Im not angry professor

But me thinks I will just go ahead and keep carrying my gun 

• Upvote 5

That's got to be one of his best "memos" to date. He nailed it.

People should take the time to watch that one, July 22.

Good post Dinarmonsta.

I have always thought the breakdown of the family is the problem. It seems much larger with the black communities.

• Upvote 2

***///

obummer is just another racist agitator.

He's not the boss of us and we don't give one hang how he feels.

He's been broken since he sold out to his masters long ago and is not an American Citizen.

He is a U.S. Citizen and there is a difference.

he's an indoctrinated coward.

Call me a racist or what ever, I do not bother anyone and I will not put up with someone bothering me with intent to do harm. If you decide that you have nothing better to do than cause me or my family harm, then you will be going to the funeral home. If people want to live then they need to leave other's alone.

• Upvote 4

I caught a portion of a talk show yesterday when a guest (roland martin) made a statement that just goes to show how out of touch some are. He said (paraphrase) - Black parents now have to worry about there kids when they go to the store for skittles & tea...................news flash this is not anything new. I worry about my 16 year old when she walks back & forth to a neighbors house. The world we live now is not pretty and sadly harm can come to us & our loved ones at any moment. Race plays no part in the overall condition of our society. Racism is alive and well, and imo it always will. Racism comes in all colors. P.S. I strongly recommend everyone lock doors(home,auto) at all times - peace

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2

From the looks of what I just read, the president didn't say anyone was racist. He only made mention of the truly uncomfortable experience of doors being locked suddenly when a black man crosses a street. Also (and this one is classic) being followed through a store simply because youre black. For the record ,Iam a black man with no criminal history , non-threatening  and mild mannered and yet I can recall countless times I was treated this way. For those of you that see nothing wrong with racial stereotypes in this contry, understand that it is a CANCER AND GLARING WEAKNESS OF DIVISON IN A NATION THAT BOASTS BEING INDIVISIBLE.  Plain and simple people ,before we start talking about taking out terrorism and evil abroad , lets eliminate the hate and ignorance and get stronger from within .   DM

Thanks.

A Warning for America from South Africa

"...stand up to the new political methods that will be the inevitable result of the ethnic metamorphosis now taking place in America. Unable to cope with the new rules of the game - violence, mob riots, intimidation through accusations of racism, demands for proportionality based on racial numbers, and all the other social and political weapons used by the have-nots to bludgeon treasure and power from the haves - Americans, like others before them, will no doubt cave in. They will compromise away their independence and ultimately their way of life."

Read the article...

http://www.manews.org/0105sawarning.html

Edited by DinarMillionaire
  • Upvote 4

***///

Another elitist illuminati tool wired to drag humanity back into slavery.

He and his neighbors down on the Paraguayan compound think the

rest of us are merely tools for" the movement".

These people are dangerous.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Pull up your pants and act like you've got good sense and you will be treated like you've got good sense.  Nobody feels sorry for you any more.  Act like a gangster and you'll be treated like a gangster.

I am a forex trader, binary options trader, member of mensa, and I defended my country as former medic in the US Army etc. I run a investment brokerage. I have NEVER acted like a gangster, dressed like a thug or anything like that. I have experienced many of the things he mentioned in the past and RECENTLY. I have been followed in stores even when wearing suits. I have walked by or close to women at times (in the same place where other men of different races were also walking by) and the woman would instantly grab her purse and pull it to her chest as I walked by. I have had people yell the n-word at me while I was shopping in a fancy store and told me don't belong here. I got called a "fake ***--r" the other day because this white guy was upset because I don't support Obama. He said a "real ***--r" is supposed to support a "ni--r". In the past I have been stopped by police simply because I drive a nice car. In EACH case they run my ID and let me go. No warning, no ticket no nothing. Initially they seem suspicious then when they find out I am Dr. Gregory Carter they start to ease off, apologize and let me go. In one case I was told I was being stopped because there had been a lot of car thefts recently--notice, I was not told that MY car was reported stolen, or some BS about me fitting the description of a suspect.

Anyway, my point is that people can still dress nicely, be clean, professional etc. and still these things. Your post seemed to imply that the only reason a person would be treated that way is because of them saggin' their pants or acting like they don't have sense or if they act like a gangster.

• Upvote 4

I am white and when I was 16 & 17 I was a hippie used to get stopped and harassed all the time didn’t matter if I was walking or driving.

After I joined the Marines I came home and got stopped for bad taillight by a cop who had stopped me numerous times and harassed me. This time he called me sir imagine that.

I am in a home service business I go into all neighborhoods and sometime I beat the homeowner home.

I will wait up to an hour sometimes for a customer to show I have had neighbors call the law for a suspicious character.

I have even had neighbors come across the street to find out what I am doing hanging out in front of the house. 

Maybe I’m too stupid but I always thought that these people were just looking out for their neighbors and do not take offense to these incidents.

I look at it as I am in a neighborhood who looks out for one another and trying to protect their neighbor from bad things happening.

I have even been pulled over for driving while WHITE in a black neighborhood

and questioned about where I’m going and what I’m doing.

This happens in the richest of neighborhoods and in the poorest of neighborhoods

All because I drive a truck that has no signage

Imagine That?

I lock all doors except drivers door that way when the thug opens it he thinks he is in control

But when thug gets door open he finds he has been led into trap and released a very

Irritated bobcat

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

Very well said

I am a forex trader, binary options trader, member of mensa, and I defended my country as former medic in the US Army etc. I run a investment brokerage. I have NEVER acted like a gangster, dressed like a thug or anything like that. I have experienced many of the things he mentioned in the past and RECENTLY. I have been followed in stores even when wearing suits. I have walked by or close to women at times (in the same place where other men of different races were also walking by) and the woman would instantly grab her purse and pull it to her chest as I walked by. I have had people yell the n-word at me while I was shopping in a fancy store and told me don't belong here. I got called a "fake ***--r" the other day because this white guy was upset because I don't support Obama. He said a "real ***--r" is supposed to support a "ni--r". In the past I have been stopped by police simply because I drive a nice car. In EACH case they run my ID and let me go. No warning, no ticket no nothing. Initially they seem suspicious then when they find out I am Dr. Gregory Carter they start to ease off, apologize and let me go. In one case I was told I was being stopped because there had been a lot of car thefts recently--notice, I was not told that MY car was reported stolen, or some BS about me fitting the description of a suspect.

Anyway, my point is that people can still dress nicely, be clean, professional etc. and still these things. Your post seemed to imply that the only reason a person would be treated that way is because of them saggin' their pants or acting like they don't have sense or if they act like a gangster.

Well said & true

***///

Yet you would just stand by and do nothing whilst the thieving obummer himself uses his

executive order pen to steal your God-Given Liberties,

to steal your Right to Privacy,

your Republic's Presidential Elections,

Right to Bear Arms, 

your Right to raise YOUR Children,

your right to Sovereignty,

your right to Fair & Equitable treatment by the IRS....?

Look, a THUG IS A THUG IS A THUG...  even if you're 1/2 white.  he proves that.

and he's a "public figure".......

If he walked by our car - we'd lock our doors.

If he got on an elevator with us, we'd get off the elevator.

We SHOULD be leery of the dangers of being in the midst of liars & thieves.

Just how do you know I am sitting by and doing nothing??? You don't know me...all I stated was that I am not racist because I am a vigilant person who takes care to not walk willy nilly around and then if something happens, become defensive and rude. I made the comment about government figures because you stated you never held your purse closer or walked out of the bathroom. Nope...I wouldn't either because they are public figures who we would think would be safe to stand next to without being physically assaulted. Like if I was standing next to Brad Pitt...wouldn't think he would assault me.

Just how do you know I am sitting by and doing nothing???

***///

Don't take it personally F&P.... 

we certainly meant the collective "you" as in those who would, not you personally. ;) 

***///

I am not the one who stole a good man's identity... and post counter to everything he represented... LOVE

***//

We're putting you on notice - AGAIN.

Knock it off.

One post in here seemed to give the idea that if you are against the president you are not American or respect your country.  That is as big of a piece of BS as our president.  I love my country but am ashamed of my government.  Our government has forgotten it's reason for existence.  Our government leaders do not care about the people any more as much as they do power and money.  Our government has been bought out by the highest bidder.  Our president says one thing and means another.  Our leadership passes things without reading which is a mockery of anything to do with leadership.  Our president spends money like water while Americans struggle to put food on the table.  Our president has forgotten that he is to be the American president and not a race.  He has ignored the Constitution and works to overthrow it.  Some people are blind and wish to remain that way until it is too late.  I will accept the label as un-American if that is what it takes to keep sounding the horn that America is in deep trouble and that our leadership is leading us down a path of utter destruction.  They have an agenda that leads to a total reforming of America into something that is NOT America. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

***///

Don't take it personally F&P.... 

we certainly meant the collective "you" as in those who would, not you personally. ;) 

***//

We're putting you on notice - AGAIN.

Knock it off.

Sorry but I will take it personally when you decide to use my words and quote them then go off on a rant about not doing anything. So again, do not tell me what to do as YOU DO NOT KNOW ME. 

Sorry but I will take it personally when you decide to use my words and quote them then go off on a rant about not doing anything. So again, do not tell me what to do as YOU DO NOT KNOW ME. 

***///

Settle down now F&P.... we re-iterate - nothing personal.

you're right - we don't know you.  And now that we've cleared up it is not YOU personally to which our comments were directed -- you can take a deep breath and relax.

Only you know where your own true heart is. :peace:

Carter,

It is evident that you are a civilized human being and act as so.  The idea that treating people that appear to be suspicious is some form of racism, is preposterous.  Attacking someone because you've fallen under their surveillance as being suspicious, is criminal.  In the case of Trayvon it cost him his life.  For the president to defend his criminal act as it being okay because he was mistaken as being a suspicious character is ludicrous.   If the president is not using this opportunity to "race bait" to further divide the citizens of the country then it is a prime example of his own uncivilized racist hatred for the population.  This man was elected president of this country and it wasn't because he over powered, mounted, and slammed the heads into the sidewalk of those who looked upon him as being suspicious.