Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Locking Your Car Door Is Racist

darwinatridge

***///

obummer is just another racist agitator.

He's not the boss of us and we don't give one hang how he feels.

He's been broken since he sold out to his masters long ago and is not an American Citizen.

He is a U.S. Citizen and there is a difference.

he's an indoctrinated coward.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

From the looks of what I just read, the president didn't say anyone was racist. He only made mention of the truly uncomfortable experience of doors being locked suddenly when a black man crosses a street. Also (and this one is classic) being followed through a store simply because youre black. For the record ,Iam a black man with no criminal history , non-threatening  and mild mannered and yet I can recall countless times I was treated this way. For those of you that see nothing wrong with racial stereotypes in this contry, understand that it is a CANCER AND GLARING WEAKNESS OF DIVISON IN A NATION THAT BOASTS BEING INDIVISIBLE.  Plain and simple people ,before we start talking about taking out terrorism and evil abroad , lets eliminate the hate and ignorance and get stronger from within .   DM

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

***///

We never grabbed our purse handle tightly when we stood next to Colin Powell at

Washington parties..... not once.

And we never got up and left the Ladies Room when Condaleeza Rice walked in, either.

Like we said,

obummer still has a slave mentality because he IS a slave to his illuminati masters.

Guess that's a FORWARD THINKING tool for ya....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I can't believe this president continues to spout his evil verbiage to the American people.  He continues to add steam to the division.  Just because the president says its so, doesn't mean it so. 

I've never done what he is implying because of color of a person.  I've done it because of the known actions that some people label themselves.  Its the actions that I'm against. That's a big difference for me.  Color plays no role for me. 

• Upvote 5

I have no issue with skin color, I am a white male and work with mostly black and other minority women. My problem lies with people's actions. When people walk the walk like the stereotypical hoodlums they are askink to be stereotyped. If you wear regular clothes, not the hoodies that the hoodlums wear, you will not be followed or targeted. If you are not yelling foul language across the street you will not be noticed. When people try o act like the rest of the society they will blend in and not be targeted. When you act like one of us you will be treated like one of us. And I mean this for all people. Act like us and be us.

• Upvote 6

If you believe the only people going through this act or dress a certain way, refer to the last sentence in my prev

Start teaching your children respect instead of entitlement and the way they’re being treated will change. 

• Upvote 2

Locking my doors while driving is prudent in a lot of areas. Just down the street from me a car stopped for a train and was carjacked. The kid was hispanic and not black. When I go to certain parts of town, I always make sure my doors are locked even though they auto-lock when I put it in drive :)

I grew up with parents who definitely did not ever see the color of someones skin. We lived in a neighborhood in Pueblo, CO that was all hispanic. We lived in an area in Oklahoma that was predominately black. My parents made friends with everyone. They taught me to never look at a color but look at a person.

That being said...they also taught me to be vigilant. Many times I move my purse or clutch it just a little tighter when I meet someone on the street. Generally that someone is a male....doesn't matter the color. Sometimes it is a group of women that have some of that hip hop flair to them.

I get nervous in an elevator when it's just me and any other person gets on. If its a family, doesn't make me watchful but a couple of men or a couple of women, no matter their color always makes me be just a little more cautious.

Again, it's not racist behavior but being aware of my surroundings. 

And of course I would never worry about a black or hispanic or white person in a job such as Colin Powell or Condaleeza Rice. They are public figures, most people know who they are.

• Upvote 1

From the looks of what I just read, the president didn't say anyone was racist. He only made mention of the truly uncomfortable experience of doors being locked suddenly when a black man crosses a street. Also (and this one is classic) being followed through a store simply because youre black. For the record ,Iam a black man with no criminal history , non-threatening  and mild mannered and yet I can recall countless times I was treated this way. For those of you that see nothing wrong with racial stereotypes in this contry, understand that it is a CANCER AND GLARING WEAKNESS OF DIVISON IN A NATION THAT BOASTS BEING INDIVISIBLE.  Plain and simple people ,before we start talking about taking out terrorism and evil abroad , lets eliminate the hate and ignorance and get stronger from within .   DM

If you believe the only people going through this act or dress a certain way, refer to the last sentence in my previous post.

I got your point. :) Thank You Dinarmonsta...

"understand that it is a CANCER AND GLARING WEAKNESS OF DIVISON IN A NATION THAT BOASTS BEING INDIVISIBLE".

We clearly still have a problem... working on it... just as you are. :)

• Upvote 2

"Plain and simple people ,before we start talking about taking out terrorism and evil abroad , lets eliminate the hate and ignorance and get stronger from within" .

Yes I Agree Dinarmonsta... Wise Words.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 3

And of course I would never worry about a black or hispanic or white person in a job such as Colin Powell or Condaleeza Rice. They are public figures, most people know who they are.

***///

Yet you would just stand by and do nothing whilst the thieving obummer himself uses his

executive order pen to steal your God-Given Liberties,

to steal your Right to Privacy,

your Republic's Presidential Elections,

Right to Bear Arms, 

your Right to raise YOUR Children,

your right to Sovereignty,

your right to Fair & Equitable treatment by the IRS....?

Look, a THUG IS A THUG IS A THUG...  even if you're 1/2 white.  he proves that.

and he's a "public figure".......

If he walked by our car - we'd lock our doors.

If he got on an elevator with us, we'd get off the elevator.

We SHOULD be leery of the dangers of being in the midst of liars & thieves.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

***///

Yet you would just stand by and do nothing whilst the thieving obummer himself uses his

executive order pen to steal your God-Given Liberties,

to steal your Right to Privacy,

your Republic's Presidential Elections,

Right to Bear Arms, 

your Right to raise YOUR Children,

your right to Sovereignty,

your right to Fair & Equitable treatment by the IRS....?

Look, a THUG IS A THUG IS A THUG...  even if you're 1/2 white.  he proves that.

and he's a "public figure".......

If he walked by our car - we'd lock our doors.

If he got on an elevator with us, we'd get off the elevator.

We SHOULD be leery of the dangers of being in the midst of liars & thieves.

You Cracked Yourself Girlie. :D

You Are NO Sarge.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

***/// Sarge was always a man of honor here.

Never would he talk the way you do about our President... Let alone the way you talk to fellow members here... let alone talk that way period.

You ARE aware there are fellow black members here... eh?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I am white and when I was 16 & 17 I was a hippie used to get stopped and harassed all the time didn’t matter if I was walking or driving.

After I joined the Marines I came home and got stopped for bad taillight by a cop who had stopped me numerous times and harassed me. This time he called me sir imagine that.

I am in a home service business I go into all neighborhoods and sometime I beat the homeowner home.

I will wait up to an hour sometimes for a customer to show I have had neighbors call the law for a suspicious character.

I have even had neighbors come across the street to find out what I am doing hanging out in front of the house. 

Maybe I’m too stupid but I always thought that these people were just looking out for their neighbors and do not take offense to these incidents.

I look at it as I am in a neighborhood who looks out for one another and trying to protect their neighbor from bad things happening.

I have even been pulled over for driving while WHITE in a black neighborhood

and questioned about where I’m going and what I’m doing.

This happens in the richest of neighborhoods and in the poorest of neighborhoods

All because I drive a truck that has no signage

Imagine That?

I lock all doors except drivers door that way when the thug opens it he thinks he is in control

But when thug gets door open he finds he has been led into trap and released a very

Irritated bobcat

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 5

I know of no one personaly that hasn't been sterotyped in some fashion. Believe it or not every citizen in the USA is profiled & sterotyped for many different reasons, either by personal,  professional, or criminal. If you thought about it you are being profiled & sterotyped while on this site, its a part life might as well get used to it. I am white and yes I have been followed many times in stores. I was jailed for two days back in college because I fit the profile of a bank robber, all I got for my trouble was "we're sorry". I didn't & don't have any criminal background.  So yes it can & does happen to all -peace

• Upvote 4