Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI

Think about it

After watching this unfold for almost 7 years, I am of the opinion that our speculative investment, is just that. Something we speculate, and we can continue to speculate all we want, but the reality.....It happens when it happens. I have great hopes for each coming day, but I am not sure anyone, even the "gurus", the one with "sources", the people "in the know", the politicians, those with mystic powers, crystal balls, or a tic-tac-toe playing chicken know much more than the next guy. It is entertaining though, and if for no other reason than that, I am glad to ride along. I say there has been much progress, more as of late, no secret. You don't need to be a member of mensa to see progress, and progress is always good. But for those of you who expect to look at the news, un ,imf cbi,or any other public information and know the definitive signs.....well good luck. The IQD has already proven to be a solid investment, based on growth. (Not what I am hoping for either.) Have faith in the fact that much smarter people, than I (maybe you too) are working to have the best ROI possible. I am just hoping that I can have a very small share of the wealth when it does arrive. The world is watching, so Iraq wants to get this right.....at least I hope.  HCL/RV I really do not care which comes in which order. And am not sure it really matters. Have a great day!

Best Wishes!!

Scott :confused2:

Plus1

Scott, give Daddy a freakin hug......

• Upvote 1

They been working onthe hcl for years. What makes anyone think it wont be years if at all before. It gets done. If it wasn't for chapter 7 being done I would say it was going to be a long wait. I think its Iraq and they just don't have there stuff completely. Together. So it makes it frustrating for us.there's much more to this RV then all of realize. There's no magic switch things have to be worked out. This is a huge task and has a world wide impact. So if u look at it that way maybe u might find some patients. Trust me I want it now also

They been working onthe hcl for years. What makes anyone think it wont be years if at all before. It gets done. If it wasn't for chapter 7 being done I would say it was going to be a long wait. I think its Iraq and they just don't have there stuff completely. Together. So it makes it frustrating for us.there's much more to this RV then all of realize. There's no magic switch things have to be worked out. This is a huge task and has a world wide impact. So if u look at it that way maybe u might find some patients. Trust me I want it now also

:shrug: