Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI

Think about it

just go ahead and enjoy summer , work as much as possible,  -------- 2014 is almost here ,   the first of 2014 is when we will see the new articles about ,-------> lifting zero`s will be postponed, or the currency isn`t  ready for the rise in value because , someone or something isn`t feeling good that day ,   :wacko:    ,  also have you folks noticed the g-I-d  associates sales add at top of vets site, they seem to have been upgraded to a more formal script, <------- someone is making money on this dang ride

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Cool jeepguy, cause the longer  they wait the more I'll have to 

serve the Lord. 

And before anyone bashes me for continuing to buy let me just say

my personalty is such that when I see a good thing I go 110% after it. 

Hey IMHO it's a better bet than saving my money is a US bank at 2%. lol 

• Upvote 10

i dont get the line  it will rv after hcl ..

can any one explain what a hcl  law has to do with  the countrys  value of their curency ...

the hcl  monies will certainly be deistrbuted on a percentlie  basis , not an amount of dinars and or the value of the payment  ststem ..

the oil in iraq is nationalized and should be distributed evenly and  not more to the areas where the oil comes from and less for those who live in areas where theres no oil ..

i can just about guarentee thats the entire hold up ..the kurds want more  than an equal share based on population.. that is why the kurds dont want a census ,, but nothing fair can happen as far as the devision of the funds until the census is completed ..

they can have the hcl done.. but they need the census to know how much each area gets .... the rest of the costs incurred with the actual drilling , dilevery , and clean up  of the mess  delivery system should be handled  through bagdad ..  the kurds are eventually going to have to accept the fact that all the oil  is controlled through bagdad ..and kurdistan is part of iraq  and kurdistan is not a country inside of iraqi borders

people do say alot it wont happen till the hcl law is passed .. but i dont see a logical explaination as to why they say that

the hcl law may never reach an agreement ... i just dont see what it has to do with the exchange rate of a piece of currency ..

• Upvote 5

Well, only 10 banks today with a lower than normal sales ratio of purchases per bank.  Nevertheless, I don't believe we'll see the RV until they fulfill the requisite Laws of the Erbil Agreement, and implement those conditions, primarily the HCL.  We are close, but still no cigar (LOL).  

Have a blessed Sunday .. RON  :tiphat: 

• Upvote 3

As I said, there's always hope for tomorrow. 

Amen to that! The very second everyone is certain that they are not going to make any type of move until this or thawhatsoevermpleted... Or a certain time of the year has been reached..is exactly when..out of the clear blue sky..without any warning whatsoever...BAM!!! It will be done!!! And there is our SUDDENLY!! God Bless!!!

• Upvote 1

Cool jeepguy, cause the longer  they wait the more I'll have to 

serve the Lord. 

And before anyone bashes me for continuing to buy let me just say

my personalty is such that when I see a good thing I go 110% after it. 

Hey IMHO it's a better bet than saving my money is a US bank at 2%. lol 

I just picked up another decent sized stack of Lower denoms. 50s and 250s.at a good price relatively speaking.Nice to have a reasonable seller in the area.

I look at it this way Ladys Grace Daddy, Even if we are forced to sell by the CBI worst case scenerio it will all still be found money to me.

can any one explain what a hcl  law has to do with  the countrys  value of their curency ...

the hcl  monies will certainly be deistrbuted on a percentlie  basis , not an amount of dinars and or the value of the payment  ststem ..

the oil in iraq is nationalized and should be distributed evenly and  not more to the areas where the oil comes from and less for those who live in areas where theres no oil ..

i can just about guarentee thats the entire hold up ..the kurds want more  than an equal share based on population.. that is why the kurds dont want a census ,, but nothing fair can happen as far as the devision of the funds until the census is completed ..

they can have the hcl done.. but they need the census to know how much each area gets .... the rest of the costs incurred with the actual drilling , dilevery , and clean up  of the mess  delivery system should be handled  through bagdad ..  the kurds are eventually going to have to accept the fact that all the oil  is controlled through bagdad ..and kurdistan is part of iraq  and kurdistan is not a country inside of iraqi borders

people do say alot it wont happen till the hcl law is passed .. but i dont see a logical explaination as to why they say that

the hcl law may never reach an agreement ... i just dont see what it has to do with the exchange rate of a piece of currency ..

I agree Dontlop. CBI can CORRECT the rate without any laws being passed. It's been held down for to many years now.

• Upvote 2

There is no telling when these in-bread idiots will ever RV their currency. Somehow IMO they will find a way to screw everyone, including their own country. All I can say is thank God I have other investments that are paying off.

• Upvote 1

They been working onthe hcl for years. What makes anyone think it wont be years if at all before. It gets done. If it wasn't for chapter 7 being done I would say it was going to be a long wait. I think its Iraq and they just don't have there stuff completely. Together. So it makes it frustrating for us.there's much more to this RV then all of realize. There's no magic switch things have to be worked out. This is a huge task and has a world wide impact. So if u look at it that way maybe u might find some patients. Trust me I want it now also

They been working onthe hcl for years. What makes anyone think it wont be years if at all before. It gets done. If it wasn't for chapter 7 being done I would say it was going to be a long wait. I think its Iraq and they just don't have there stuff completely. Together. So it makes it frustrating for us.there's much more to this RV then all of realize. There's no magic switch things have to be worked out. This is a huge task and has a world wide impact. So if u look at it that way maybe u might find some patients. Trust me I want it now also

• Upvote 1

They been working onthe hcl for years. What makes anyone think it wont be years if at all before. It gets done. If it wasn't for chapter 7 being done I would say it was going to be a long wait. I think its Iraq and they just don't have there stuff completely. Together. So it makes it frustrating for us.there's much more to this RV then all of realize. There's no magic switch things have to be worked out. This is a huge task and has a world wide impact. So if u look at it that way maybe u might find some patients. Trust me I want it now also They been working onthe hcl for years. What makes anyone think it wont be years if at all before. It gets done. If it wasn't for chapter 7 being done I would say it was going to be a long wait. I think its Iraq and they just don't have there stuff completely. Together. So it makes it frustrating for us.there's much more to this RV then all of realize. There's no magic switch things have to be worked out. This is a huge task and has a world wide impact. So if u look at it that way maybe u might find some patients. Trust me I want it now also

You can say. That again.

• Upvote 3

i dont get the line  it will rv after hcl .. can any one explain what a hcl  law has to do with  the countrys  value of their curency ... the hcl  monies will certainly be deistrbuted on a percentlie  basis , not an amount of dinars and or the value of the payment  ststem .. the oil in iraq is nationalized and should be distributed evenly and  not more to the areas where the oil comes from and less for those who live in areas where theres no oil .. i can just about guarentee thats the entire hold up ..the kurds want more  than an equal share based on population.. that is why the kurds dont want a census ,, but nothing fair can happen as far as the devision of the funds until the census is completed .. they can have the hcl done.. but they need the census to know how much each area gets .... the rest of the costs incurred with the actual drilling , dilevery , and clean up  of the mess  delivery system should be handled  through bagdad ..  the kurds are eventually going to have to accept the fact that all the oil  is controlled through bagdad ..and kurdistan is part of iraq  and kurdistan is not a country inside of iraqi borderspeople do say alot it wont happen till the hcl law is passed .. but i dont see a logical explaination as to why they say thatthe hcl law may never reach an agr

eement ... i just dont see what it has to do with the exchange rate of a piece of currency ..

Your right......there is no logical explanation on.why the HCL has to be passed first before they can RV.....just add it to the list of come and gone milestones that "must be done" before the RV can happen.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

It has nothing to do with it. It's just another thing to "look for"... IMO... Just another one of those "once that happens we're closer!".... it holds no merit in my head.

Your right......there is no logical explanation on.why the HCL has to be passed first before they can RV.....just add it to the list of come and gone milestones that "must be done" before the RV can happen.....

agreed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know someone who says the HCL cannot be passed until AFTER the RV.

Says it would mess up the payments to the people and the contracts to pass the HCL and then afterwords change the rate.

So RV first, then the HCL.

:twocents:

That's how I see it. The HCL is a broad payment system... Makes no sense implementing it then drastically change the monetary system.

• Upvote 2

After watching this unfold for almost 7 years, I am of the opinion that our speculative investment, is just that. Something we speculate, and we can continue to speculate all we want, but the reality.....It happens when it happens. I have great hopes for each coming day, but I am not sure anyone, even the "gurus", the one with "sources", the people "in the know", the politicians, those with mystic powers, crystal balls, or a tic-tac-toe playing chicken know much more than the next guy. It is entertaining though, and if for no other reason than that, I am glad to ride along. I say there has been much progress, more as of late, no secret. You don't need to be a member of mensa to see progress, and progress is always good. But for those of you who expect to look at the news, un ,imf cbi,or any other public information and know the definitive signs.....well good luck. The IQD has already proven to be a solid investment, based on growth. (Not what I am hoping for either.) Have faith in the fact that much smarter people, than I (maybe you too) are working to have the best ROI possible. I am just hoping that I can have a very small share of the wealth when it does arrive. The world is watching, so Iraq wants to get this right.....at least I hope.  HCL/RV I really do not care which comes in which order. And am not sure it really matters. Have a great day!

Best Wishes!!

Scott :confused2:

• Upvote 4