Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lesbian Couple Gives Son Hormone Blockers, Says The Child Is Transgender

sportfisher

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/07/21685-lesbian-couple-gives-son-hormone-blockers-says-the-child-is-transgender/

Lesbian Couple Gives Son Hormone Blockers, Says The Child Is Transgender

18.png
Kristin Tate

July 20, 2013 7:56pm PST

Pauline Moreno and Debra Lobel, a lesbian couple from California, claimed their 11-year-old son Thomas didn’t want to be a boy. Thomas, who prefers to go by “Tammy,” wanted to be a girl. So his mothers gave him hormone treatments to delay puberty so that he could fully “transition” into a female through surgery when he is old enough.

Yes, you read that correctly.

This is an old story, from 2011, but it marked the beginning of what is now becoming a more common practice among “transgender” children.

When the story about Thomas (AKA Tammy) broke, the Daily Mail published an article called The Little Boy Who Started A Sex Change At Eight Years of Age Because His Lesbian Parents Always Knew He Wanted To Be A Girl:

The lesbian parents of an 
11-year-old
 boy who is undergoing the process of becoming a girl last night defended the decision, claiming it was better for a child to have a sex change when young.

Thomas Lobel, who now calls himself Tammy, is undergoing controversial hormone blocking treatment in Berkeley, California to stop him going through puberty as a boy. Pauline Moreno and Debra Lobel [the lesbian parents] 
warn that children with gender identity disorder forced to postpone transitioning could face a higher risk of suicide

The mothers say that one of the first things Thomas told them when he learned sign language aged three – because of a speech impediment – was, ‘I am a girl’.

At age seven, after threatening genital mutilation on himself, psychiatrists diagnosed Thomas with gender identity disorder. By the age of eight, he began transitioning. This summer, he started taking hormone-blocking drugs, which will stop him from experiencing puberty.

The child expressed the “desire” to be a girl at age THREE? Give me a break.

When I was three, I said I wanted to be a unicorn. Needless to say, my parents didn’t rush me to a plastic surgeon to have a horn implanted on my head.

It is also important to note that Thomas was being raised by two women, so of course he would say he wanted to be a girl. Naturally, the boy wanted to fit in with his family members and he had no male role model to look up to in his household.

A 3-year-old child (or an 11-year-old child, for that matter), is not capable of making mature, permanent decisions. Nor do they fully comprehend sexuality or identity. It was completely irresponsible for the two mothers to indulge Thomas, letting him dictate the decision to become a girl. That is a “forever” decision and cannot be taken back.

Now, I just want to clarify that this story has nothing to do with *** rights (which, as a libertarian myself, I am in support of). Rather, this is about childhood and forced identity. What Pauline Moreno and Debra Lobel did to little Thomas was, indeed, child abuse. They altered the boy’s body forever.

I bring this up now because such stories are becoming more and more common. There is even a “youth confusion” camp now for boys who want to be girls. At the summer camp, the boys do fashion shows, learn how to paint their nails, and pick out dresses.

now I've always felt like a lesbian trapped in a mans body  :eyebrows:

but this is rediculous, where is CPS????  this is criminal parenting at best, total child abuse, mental and physical.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I bring this up now because such stories are becoming more and more common. There is even a “youth confusion” camp now for boys who want to be girls. At the summer camp, the boys do fashion shows, learn how to paint their nails, and pick out dresses

I know men who have shared with me that they are jealous that I was a junior prom queen.. Sorry that seems like an oddity, but I have to wonder what is in the water? I don't care what other people want to be or what sex they want to be, I can't judge, this is not my place. As an observer, however I am really concerned as to how these types of issues are becoming more commonplace. WTF I don't recall this being a decision anyone had the opportunity to make. I don't have the intelligence to comprehend, I am one of those folks that just "shakes head" and say this world is getting crazier by the moment.
  • Upvote 1

I bring this up now because such stories are becoming more and more common. There is even a “youth confusion” camp now for boys who want to be girls. At the summer camp, the boys do fashion shows, learn how to paint their nails, and pick out dresses

I know men who have shared with me that they are jealous that I was a junior prom queen.. Sorry that seems like an oddity, but I have to wonder what is in the water? I don't care what other people want to be or what sex they want to be, I can't judge, this is not my place. As an observer, however I am really concerned as to how these types of issues are becoming more commonplace. WTF I don't recall this being a decision anyone had the opportunity to make. I don't have the intelligence to comprehend, I am one of those folks that just "shakes head" and say this world is getting crazier by the moment.

I blame our goverments for listening to Athiasts and allowing God to be removed from our schools and virtually everywhere else.

And people wonder what's wrong with the world. It's time we take back control and put our " rights " back were they are needed.

Just me. Thxs DD, great post.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 1

Sounds like the New Boy Scouts,  they changed their motto to "Be Perverted" 

Stories like this make me ill to the core... If this boy had grown up in a conventional home with a female mother and a male father he could have grown up to be the one man in this country to become president and reverse this world from it's destructive path...but now he has been brain washed to the point that this child can no longer accept himself as a potential great man and has to mutilate himself to feel normal...I'm all for being who you want to be but not giving a child an honest chance in life as who he was born as is a tragedy in itself...

• Upvote 4

I blame our goverments for listening to Athiasts and allowing God to be removed from our schools and virtually everywhere else.

And people wonder what's wrong with the world. It's time we take back control and put our " rights " back were they are needed.

Just me. Thxs DD, great post.

pp

I really don't think religion is going to change a *** person from being ***. Conventional, religious families have *** sons and daughters, and *** and lesbian families have straight children,we need to be careful where we point our finger and who we judge, this is not our right. I do however, think the glorification of some of these values is from the media and this needs to change. And ultimately, the media is owned by the government or maybe this is made up just to cause outrage and hatred. I feel the media is reinforcing EGO. I feel those who make these choices should be left to their own, we have no right to judge, these are our brothers and sisters, however we shouldn't be glorifying their behaviors and values AT ALL for others to follow.

I agree with one of the posters here - enough already with the parents who are led by their children and the culture. I had a child who was determined she was a boy, she only played with boy dolls, she wanted boy clothes. As a parent I knew that if I made much of this it would be an issue so I basically ignored her. When I shopped for her she got the "sports" or plain outfit and her sister got the feminine outfit. She is a beautiful fine young mother, who still likes her sports, but I am sure she wouldn't trade being a mother, ever! IMAGINE if I reacted like these stupid parents. However for just one minute let me take a different approach to this  - Is there really a chance that all the chemicals we are polluting the earth with are causing DNA destruction and what we perceive as normal is no longer the norm?

I read about this a couple months ago on the Daily Mail UK website and the article stated the "couple" had an older son also, who was supportive of his "sister" but was a straight male. Not sure of his age, but he was a teen.

It's infuriating that they are destroying this poor kid. 

KK