Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More than 157 trillion dinar budget in 2014

We think the Iraqis are nuts.  Here we are trying to decipher what the Iraqis are conveying in a language written in a completely different script, written left to right, uses inflection in many cases for meaning which completely change the meaning of a word or sentence, they use about 2/3s the symbols that we use, and we are reading a translation of Arabic from a computer generated program called Google.  Not to mention we have spent three pages doing it and a myriad of opinions and expertise in decimal points and math.

We all need a hobby.  Yahtzee anyone?

Great Job miss c. Hey i'm still lurking!!! lol

THATS OLD BUT THANKS, YES TWO WEEKS AGO SOME ONE HAD THAT HERE. AND IT IS FOR2014

What I was hinting at is the article title in this thread should say Budget for 2015 not 2014, the link shows that it is 2015, i know the one is old, but it shows the figures for the 2014 budget, which leads us to believe this article is truly for the 2015 budget.  :rolleyes:

Are you stating Iraq is a guru too????? I wonder if they will get on the douchbag list?

they are... oooohhh yes, they are...

no clue what that means...

we could have just left it at my original post... hahahahahaha... clueless...

Edited by Alex38

In the Iraqi market the 1000 note is considered the real dinar and the 500 and 250 are used as the half and quarter dinar. This w as brought out in an article posted a week or so ago. So I think they really price/expense things based on the 1000 dinar note , that is where the 1.16 figure comes from.

Link worked for me. This is the article.

Finance Committee: more than 157 trillion dinars budget in 2015

07/20/2013

1443059034567567567567lkosjei.jpg

BAGHDAD / JD / .. announced the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives that the budget of 2015 will be increased by 157 trillion and 285 billion dinars, 
said committee member Magda Abdel-Latif al-Tamimi told the reporter / JD / he was forming a committee to prepare a budget strategy for the coming years, including the budget of 2015 will be Total revenues have increased by 157 trillion and 285 billion dinars, while it will be the total expenditure of $ 168 trillion and 837 billion. 
added that budget deficit that year would be increased by 11 trillion and 552 billion, noting that he will be calculated per barrel of oil at $ 90 in quantities oil source is estimated at 3.85 million barrels per day. 
alerted Tamimi that calculated the exchange rate of the dollar will be increased by 1.16 dinars, pointing out that the Commission had not received the report of a central location around the dinar exchange rate against the dollar, prompting the Commission to adopt the exchange rate on previous 

http://www.dananernews.com/News_Details.php?ID=3605