Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More than 157 trillion dinar budget in 2014

1443059034567567567567lkosjei.jpg

BAGHDAD / JD / .. announced the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives that the 2014 budget will be increased to 157 trillion and 285 billion dinars

Said committee member Magda Abdel-Latif al-Tamimi told the reporter / JD / he was forming a committee to prepare a budget strategy for the coming years, including the budget 2014 will be the total revenues have increased by 157 trillion and 285 billion dinars, while it will be the total expenditure of 168 trillion and 837 billion.

She added that the deficit in the budget year will be mentioned by 11 trillion and 552 billion, noting that he will be calculated per barrel of oil at $ 90 in quantities of oil source is estimated at 3.85 million barrels per day.

And alerted Tamimi that calculating the exchange rate of the dollar will be increased to 1.16 dinars, pointing out that the Commission had not received the report of a central bank location around the dinar exchange rate against the dollar, prompting the Commission to adopt the exchange rate on previous years and such a thing is not permitted at all.

-

http://www.dananernews.com/News_Details.php?ID=3605

Please let me know if I just read that correctly, the highlighted part in RED, it says calculating just before that, can someone help... I do like the way it sounds!! :eyebrows:

DropItLikeItsHot  GO RV  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

this is the message I get when I try to log into dananernews:

"Warning: mysql_pconnect the () [ function.mysql-Pconnect ]: Too many connections in / home / Dinaner / public_html / Kaadesign / include / Conf.php on line 6

Sorry but there is no connection with database Too many connections"

I have to say, I'm frustrated and disappointed that we're clinging to another budget to give us clues and it will be months before this budget is implemented, if at all.

• Upvote 1

this is the message I get when I try to log into dananernews:

"Warning: mysql_pconnect the () [ function.mysql-Pconnect ]: Too many connections in / home / Dinaner / public_html / Kaadesign / include / Conf.php on line 6

Sorry but there is no connection with database Too many connections"

Now why would that be?  Too many people on their server?

• Upvote 1

If you compute the oil revenues alone it comes to 147T dinars (at the 1166 rate). So they are looking at another 10T dinars from somewhere else. AND they still project a 11T dinar deficit! Obviously the budget doesn't have a chance of balancing.

I think they compute the budget in 1000s of dinar and then resize to the dinar to publish .. thus the 1.16 /dollar (1000 dinar) figure showing up .. Its a math typo .

• Upvote 1

1443059034567567567567lkosjei.jpg

BAGHDAD / JD / .. announced the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives that the 2014 budget will be increased to 157 trillion and 285 billion dinars

Said committee member Magda Abdel-Latif al-Tamimi told the reporter / JD / he was forming a committee to prepare a budget strategy for the coming years, including the budget 2014 will be the total revenues have increased by 157 trillion and 285 billion dinars, while it will be the total expenditure of 168 trillion and 837 billion.

She added that the deficit in the budget year will be mentioned by 11 trillion and 552 billion, noting that he will be calculated per barrel of oil at $ 90 in quantities of oil source is estimated at 3.85 million barrels per day.

And alerted Tamimi that calculating the exchange rate of the dollar will be increased to 1.16 dinars, pointing out that the Commission had not received the report of a central bank location around the dinar exchange rate against the dollar, prompting the Commission to adopt the exchange rate on previous years and such a thing is not permitted at all.

-

Please let me know if I just read that correctly, the highlighted part in RED, it says calculating just before that, can someone help... I do like the way it sounds!! :eyebrows:

DropItLikeItsHot  GO RV  :twothumbs:

This sounds like a move of the decimal point three places to the left. Lets just hope it doesn't include a lop before the move.

budget

-

I have to think this is a "pumping" article.  Why would they state this: "And alerted Tamimi that calculating the exchange rate of the dollar will be increased to 1.16 dinars"  I've never seen that in a budget article or press release before..have any of you?..they're onto us (of course we knew that).

Edited by TBomb

budget

-

I have to think this is a "pumping" article.  Why would they state this: "And alerted Tamimi that calculating the exchange rate of the dollar will be increased to 1.16 dinars"  I've never seen that in a budget article or press release before..have any of you?..they're onto us (of course we knew that).

Are you stating Iraq is a guru too?????  I wonder if they will get on the douchbag list?