Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Global Financial Shutdown This Weekend

RVWITHME

goldorsilver, on 20 Jul 2013 - 5:13 PM, said:snapback.png

I still think no rv for at least 2 years

Then you should sell all of your dinar right now and buy more in 1 year 11 months.

Or are just full of it talking crap?

Way to go coolbeans!!!! :bravo::twothumbs: I gave you a +1 for that!!!

Edited by usarmy

I just tried to pulse some money out of the atm and it spit out a 25k dinar note. As I walked off the atm patted my buttocks......this has never happened before

My bank site wasn't down earlier today, but it is now!!!

No Worries - The System Crashed After Texas1 Kept Feverishly Hitting The ATM Multiple Times ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

My bank site wasn't down earlier today, but it is now!!! 

"We are experiencing technical difficulties with Online Banking. We should be back up shortly. Please try again soon. We appreciate your patience."  (PNC Bank)

Neither of my banks were off line earlier today but one is now, I hope Adams text wakes me!

Yes, something must be up, my banks website says 'Due to adjustments in financial markets, we are unable to process transactions at this time, all services will be available soon."

I am in the UK and had the email that my UK bank would be down, but I still have an account with The Gulf Bank in Kuwait and I just logged on with no problem or any message.

Strange things are happening.

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Neither of my banks were off line earlier today but one is now, I hope Adams text wakes me!

Name of Bank?

Yes, something must be up, my banks website says 'Due to adjustments in financial markets, we are unable to process transactions at this time, all services will be available soon."

Name of bank?

Update to my original post on this thread:

Although some banks do not seem to be included in the shutdown this weekend, it is nonetheless a very large global event.

Now tell me if this story adds to any of the intrigue of everything else that's going down:

Could this all just be a coincidence? Hmmmmm indeed.....

Massive Fire Reported in Basement Vault of JPM Building

FDNY tweet confirms fire is in a commercial vault at JPMs old HQ of 15 Broad St.
A journalist on scene on Wall Street this evening has just sent us footage of a massive fleet of Firetrucks and ambulances in front of the JP Morgan Chase building, with fire-fighters stating they are responding to a COMMERCIAL VAULT FIRE IN THE BASEMENT!

With JPM’s gold inventory plunging 66% Friday to an all-time low of 46,000 ounces, and with reportedly over 502,000 ounces still standing against JPM for the JUNE gold contract, is the long anticipated force-majeure event in progress?

Video footage on scene

http://www.silverdoctors.com/breaking-massive-fire-reported-in-basement-of-1-chase-manhattan-plaza-force-majeure/

On another note, does anyone here know who "Agent 007" is on D Recaps?

I'm curious because it seems that (s)he copied my original post that started this thread almost word-for-word and used his/her Agent 007 name as the source under the GET listing.

http://www.****************.com/1/post/2013/07/things-that-make-you-go-hmmmmmm-in-dinarland-satpm.html

And it seems that the post also made its' way to J MacHaffies site too:

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2013/07/things-that-make-you-go-hmmmmmm-in.html