Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Global Financial Shutdown This Weekend

RVWITHME

Here's my number theory: 7 (july) x 3 (7's) = 21, so 7/21/2013 (2013 20 or 2 (H) H20 - 13 is a sacred number for chaos, disorder, just what the Illuminating want) Rate: $3.33 (3 - 3's like the 3 7's)

WM13

That's cool, Waterman13. In the same way that LGD heard, "SUDDENLY", I have been hearing,"TRIPLE SWEET SURPRISES" for about a year. IDK...it could happen tonite...or "soon". LOL! I sense that it's time to feed the multitudes...gettin' excited here! Thanks, everyone, for this most exciting DV thread. 

Might have nothing to do with it but, this last week there was "the largest cyber attack test run in history" conducted on a list of major banks by some organization that I can't remember (heard it on the radio). They said the banks failed horribly. Wonder if there could be some security updates going on here.

I haven't tried to look up the story, but I think I heard it on bloomberg so it should be out there.

Just a thought.

Fire in the basement at the JP Morgan Gold Warehouse on Wall Street? Why so many Firetrucks?

This is supposedly where JP Morgan keeps their gold. The very same gold that has been dwindling down at astonishing rates lately. JP Morgan warehouse 100 feet below CMP 1 on Wall Street.Tons of Fire Trucks and even Ambulances on the scene.
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/36128807
7-19-2013 JPM Eligible Gold Plummets By 66% In One Day To Just Over 1 Tonne, Total Gold At Fresh All Time Low.
  • Upvote 1

Might have nothing to do with it but, this last week there was "the largest cyber attack test run in history" conducted on a list of major banks by some organization that I can't remember (heard it on the radio). They said the banks failed horribly. Wonder if there could be some security updates going on here.

I haven't tried to look up the story, but I think I heard it on bloomberg so it should be out there.

Just a thought.

:lol: Man I was joking about the Norton security.  :lol:

I saw that also and normally I would not have gotten excited except that 

this time seems to be in conjunction with several big banks doing the same 

​thing. That is unique. 

agreed.. 

fits with G20 discussions too - 

http://goingglobaleastmeetswest.blogspot.com/2013/07/g20-news-closing-communique-from-g20.html - extract below

6. We are determined to accelerate progress toward rebalancing global demand, including internal rebalancing through structural reforms. This requires surplus economies to boost domestic sources of growth and deficit economies to increase national savings and enhance competitiveness. We reiterate our commitments to move more rapidly toward more market-determined exchange rate systems and exchange rate flexibility to reflect underlying fundamentals, and avoid persistent exchange rate misalignments. We will refrain from competitive devaluation and will not target our exchange rates for competitive purposes. We will resist all forms of protectionism and keep our markets open.

Fire in the basement at the JP Morgan Gold Warehouse on Wall Street? Why so many Firetrucks?

This is supposedly where JP Morgan keeps their gold. The very same gold that has been dwindling down at astonishing rates lately. JP Morgan warehouse 100 feet below CMP 1 on Wall Street.Tons of Fire Trucks and even Ambulances on the scene.
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/36128807
7-19-2013 JPM Eligible Gold Plummets By 66% In One Day To Just Over 1 Tonne, Total Gold At Fresh All Time Low.

Wow, gotta move that gold for the global currency shift.  :lol: What a better 

cover is there? Just joking but what if?

agreed.. 

fits with G20 discussions too - 

http://goingglobaleastmeetswest.blogspot.com/2013/07/g20-news-closing-communique-from-g20.html - extract below

6. We are determined to accelerate progress toward rebalancing global demand, including internal rebalancing through structural reforms. This requires surplus economies to boost domestic sources of growth and deficit economies to increase national savings and enhance competitiveness. We reiterate our commitments to move more rapidly toward more market-determined exchange rate systems and exchange rate flexibility to reflect underlying fundamentals, and avoid persistent exchange rate misalignments. We will refrain from competitive devaluation and will not target our exchange rates for competitive purposes. We will resist all forms of protectionism and keep our markets open.

Now this I know. Laguarde, the director of the IMF has been working for 

about a yr now to get all countries to reflect a more realistic value to there 

​currency's. All of this makes one wonder in amazement. Are we actually watching

a global reset? Dang now I sound like Okie. :eyebrows:  :confused2:  

Wow, gotta move that gold for the global currency shift.  :lol: What a better 

cover is there? Just joking but what if?

Now this I know. Laguarde, the director of the IMF has been working for 

about a yr now to get all countries to reflect a more realistic value to there 

​currency's. All of this makes one wonder in amazement. Are we actually watching

a global reset? Dang now I sound like Okie. :eyebrows:  :confused2:  

If it does happen Germany is gonna be pissed ..... seen as it's gonna take the US 7 years to return there gold.

I think they said 7 years because they dont have it .... and it'll take 7 years to buy enough to pay them back.

• Upvote 1

Why in the hell would an RV affect OUR online bank accounts? It WOULDN'T unless we cashed in and there were more ZEROS added to our balance! C'mon! hahahahaha

I just tried to pulse some money out of the atm and it spit out a 25k dinar note. As I walked off the atm patted my buttocks......this has never happened before

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

that ALWAYS happens to me. you are waaaaay behind! (I said behind)

Keep your spirits high, I personally am seeing something very big on the horizon..........

sorry, false alarm, it was my wifes butt

I just tried to pulse some money out of the atm and it spit out a 25k dinar note. As I walked off the atm patted my buttocks......this has never happened before

I evened you out. Alter ego

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

that ALWAYS happens to me. you are waaaaay behind! (I said behind)

Keep your spirits high, I personally am seeing something very big on the horizon..........

sorry, false alarm, it was my wifes butt

I evened you out. Alter ego

HA! :lol:

Just thought I'd ckeck in for a minute... and you two sent me to bed LMAO.

Great Way To Go To Bed! Kudos My Friends. :D

• Upvote 2