Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Global Financial Shutdown This Weekend

RVWITHME

and before anyone says it ..... I know it's dated the 19th ..... that was yesterday for me it's 6:30am saturday 20th here right now

We're just 1 hr away in time, The Machine....I'm 1 hr ahead of you.

Seems like this happened last year about the same time.

That's  what I recall myself.

• Upvote 1

This is testing and fine tuning of the Basel lll software. One final global test of the system to make sure everyone is on board and all security measures are in place and working for our benefit. One more hold up but a good hold up I say.

Thank You for the info TerryK jr... :twothumbs: ..  :lol:

• Upvote 4

There are thousands of financial institutions around the globe that do maintenance, usually on the weekends. Is the number larger this weekend than any other weekend? I hope we are onto something but just had to ask the question.

• Upvote 2

Banks do shut down periodically for maintenance of their systems and I do remember getting these a few time during the year.  But if all the banks are doing this on a more frequent basis, who knows, maybe something is up.   GO RV !!!

• Upvote 1

This is testing and fine tuning of the Basel lll software. One final global test of the system to make sure everyone is on board and all security measures are in place and working for our benefit. One more hold up but a good hold up I say.

BaselIII Has nothing to do with individual customer accounts .. You will see no change. It only effects central banks.
  • Upvote 1

***///

all 3 of our small, private little credit unions are good to go... (Alaska, NoDak, FL)

maybe the fact that they are tells us that we may not be connected like most,

hence safer from any pilfering.... perhaps more immune to gubment account assassins.

now WF is another story -- we haven't tried them yet, but ours is only a token account there

anyway awaiting any potential RV, so we don't give a hang about those thieving dogs.

Our Bank in Panama,

also a small token account for handling in-country transactions when we are there, we have

not tried either - not really relevant. 

And why poke a bear with a stick -- we figure the less we access these accounts electronically

when crapola like this is going on - the better.  Why raise flags.

As THIS ACTIVITY GOING ON COULD BE A HACKER'S DREAM SCENARIO.

Lay low... keep your head down.... fly under the radar... let the dust settle....

and see what happens next.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

Whenever Chase goes down for maintenance I get an email from them. I did not get one this weekend and as of 5:30 I am still able to access my acct. This appears to be more BS.......

I bank with chase...and I have received notice from them that I will not have access to some of my account info or services until Sunday morning July 21. It was sent..and still posted at the top of my mobile online account services page. God Bless

Bank of Oklahoma business is operating fine

Most things I have read concerning this states that it will.not start until approx 2pm EST. On Saturday. So you may still have access up until that time! God Bless

I used to work for BoA as a Technology Program Manager and was part of the new BoA online site rollout. Based upon that experience I can tell you that banks due regular maintenance and the best time to do this is on the weekends during the off hours. The frequency for updates was approximately once a month with major updates occurring once a quarter. The fact that so many banks appear to be doing a major update (this usually requires bringing the site offline) does look very suspicious. Only time will tell and if there is any truth to this coordination of bank activity...we will know soon enough.

Indy

• Upvote 2

I Can't Access Either My Sears Or JCPenny's Online Charge Accounts ! :blink:

And Earlier This Week They Both Sent Out Fliers Full Of Big Ticket Items Like Living Room Sets + Riding Mowers ! :o

I Think This Baby Is Fixin' To Pop ...

:D:D:D

• Upvote 6