Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tony TNT,Okie, and Terry K need to be banned all together from this sight for all the out-right, total bold faced lies that they have told. They and everybody else who is abusing the privilege of posting on here for whatever idiotic reason needs to be banned completely. These idiots are the reason I let my VIP membership go. Why pay to good money to get crap info like this.  It's ridiculous! Some of us have invested a great deal of time and money and are actually serious about this!  Let's get rid of these idiots once and for all !!!!!!!!!!  I can't believe Adam allows this. That's why when I want ACTUAL news or even somewhat believable rumors I now go elsewhere!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

***///

But, RSTREAMS... nobody here at DV falls for their malarkey.. really.

Hauling in GuruPoo is a favourite pastime of ours.  We know it's not true.

We make fun of them and use the time to also have fun & laugh w/ our fellow DVers.

STRESS RELIEF....

it's a good thing, please believe us (and you can, as we're not gurus) :D

Besides, many of us know other Dinarians who DO subscribe to these sites and we

try to help them see the light....

it's easier to do that if we know what their CULT LEADERS are telling them.

Don't sweat these things.  We have fun with them.

You can always pass them over and not participate.

Just remember - if you're a higher life form that is a DV Dinarian,

then you have nothing to fear as far as bogus guru intel goes.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 5

Tony TNT,Okie, and Terry K need to be banned all together from this sight for all the out-right, total bold faced lies that they have told. They and everybody else who is abusing the privilege of posting on here for whatever idiotic reason needs to be banned completely. These idiots are the reason I let my VIP membership go. Why pay to good money to get crap info like this.  It's ridiculous! Some of us have invested a great deal of time and money and are actually serious about this!  Let's get rid of these idiots once and for all !!!!!!!!!!  I can't believe Adam allows this. That's why when I want ACTUAL news or even somewhat believable rumors I now go elsewhere!

You forgot to throw in friggen music videos etc also. Another waist of space. WTF. Give us news, not some Idiot music crap you can find elsewhere. Cmon RV. Eventually some one will get it right.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Sorry - but that sounds like a cop-out.  The VIP section is chock full of information.  You can't blame Okie TNT and the gurus for letting it lapse.   There are many posters on here that will quickly dig through the Guru Poo to separate any truths from the ... um .. mess.  Most of these posts end up in the rumour section - if you don't like to read it - DON'T.  You can't call for banning everyone who posts something you don't like ... that would be too much like taking away their freedom of speech!!

Something our governments are very adept at these days.

• Upvote 1

Uh rstreams, chill ! Those guys don't post on here. Their posts are brought here by people who read them on other sites. I think I'm right on that. Anyone else know any differently ? Those guys MAY be lying. They MAY be delusional. They MAY be getting info from people they trust, and are really sincere in their belief that what they're saying is correct. I don't know. But hey, don't let it get to you so. 

• Upvote 2

I know you may want to, but if you banned everyone with a sense of humor the forum would get pretty quiet around here. I'm just saying.

• Upvote 1

Wish I could join in the fun too

***///

But, RSTREAMS... nobody here at DV falls for their malarkey.. really.

Hauling in GuruPoo is a favourite pastime of ours.  We know it's not true.

We make fun of them and use the time to also have fun & laugh w/ our fellow DVers.

STRESS RELIEF....

it's a good thing, please believe us (and you can, as we're not gurus) :D

Besides, many of us know other Dinarians who DO subscribe to these sites and we

try to help them see the light....

it's easier to do that if we know what their CULT LEADERS are telling them.

Don't sweat these things.  We have fun with them.

You can always pass them over and not participate.

Just remember - if you're a higher life form that is a DV Dinarian,

then you have nothing to fear as far as bogus guru intel goes.

:tiphat:

I know you may want to, but if you banned everyone with a sense of humor the forum would get pretty quiet around here. I'm just saying.

***///

:tiphat: We love this post.  :D

'Cause seriously, if RSTREAMS hasn't laughed out loud even once from something he

read in one of these threads that has gone seriously off the rails,

then he needs a new funny bone, on accounta his is broken!

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

You forgot to throw in friggen music videos etc also. Another waist of space. WTF. Give us news, not some Idiot music crap you can find elsewhere. Cmon RV. Eventually some one will get it right.

Nobody is forced to go to the music section.  It states in big characters: MUSIC VIDEOS... If you know it  and don't like it... just friggin avoid it... That simple. You have complaints.. Go to Adam and let him know..

If he decides to close music section... Awesome...

Better yet... Some here can organize a poll and then present it to Adam... If majority doesn't want the music section .. just fine... Last word will be of course Adam's.

As for myself ( there are also others posting music but I know I'm the one posting most of it) I'll abide to whatever  Adam decides on subject. Obviously.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 4

Man this guy is hot !! I have to agree with him but please take this as rumor don't have a heart attack and miss the RV!!

Some of the people in this thread need to wind their necks in!!!!

RUMORS SECTION....DO NOT ENTER IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR!!!!

MUSIC SECTION......THE MAJORITY OF US ON THIS SITE VERY MUCH APPRECIATE THE EFFORT OF OTHER MEMBERS TO PROVIDE SOME PERFECTLY HARMLESS ENTERTAINMENT WHILST WE WAIT. WHEN I WAS INJURED IT WAS ONE OF THE THINGS THAT KEPT ME SANE. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT.....STAY THE FRIGGIN HELL AWAY AND LEAVE IT FOR THE MEMBERS WHO APPRECIATE IT.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We all get sick of them, Tony, Okie, Jester, Nesara, it goes on and on.  But what is interesting is to go to the forums and see how many views the articles get and how many views the Gruru's get.  Very surprising.  So - just let it go, we all get frustrated but you could think of it in terms that because we all ***** about them the people who are new will get an education and won't believe everything they read.  So that is the up side to them.  Weak, very weak analogy but it's all I got.  Just don't go there. Stay in articles or just walk away from the screen for a few days, weeks, or months.  Ya gotta have the bad to appreciate the good.  Ying and Yang.

I typed what I really thought about the op and deleted it. But DUDE, it's the RUMORS FORUM. Nobody is twisting your arm or clamping your eyelids open. Sorry you missed the point of the VIP membership but all the more time for me to spend with the wonderful admins and mods!

• Upvote 1

And where do you go for actual news and believable rumors? JP

Some of the people in this thread need to wind their necks in!!!!

RUMORS SECTION....DO NOT ENTER IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR!!!!

MUSIC SECTION......THE MAJORITY OF US ON THIS SITE VERY MUCH APPRECIATE THE EFFORT OF OTHER MEMBERS TO PROVIDE SOME PERFECTLY HARMLESS ENTERTAINMENT WHILST WE WAIT. WHEN I WAS INJURED IT WAS ONE OF THE THINGS THAT KEPT ME SANE. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT.....STAY THE FRIGGIN HELL AWAY AND LEAVE IT FOR THE MEMBERS WHO APPRECIATE IT.

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

• Upvote 1

Every now and then we get people who want 'facts' in the rumor section..Isn't that kind of lame?? Also I chose not to listen to most of the music but I'm glad its there if I want to. This place is a hoot and I enjoy laughing and joking about this ride and what various Gurus spout, while in the process, having a learning experience. :reading1: .

Edited by dodah
  • Upvote 2

There's only so much Dinar news a day, and sometimes none at all. This "comunity" needs to break up the monotney with rumors , political discusions , music and oppinions. It keeps us from going stark raving mad,after reading about the ineptness of the Iraqi goverment or other things things that they frustrate us with on a dailey basis. All appriaciated and necesary , THANKS GUYS!!

• Upvote 2

There's only so much Dinar news a day, and sometimes none at all. This "comunity" needs to break up the monotney with rumors , political discusions , music and oppinions. It keeps us from going stark raving mad,after reading about the ineptness of the Iraqi goverment or other things things that they frustrate us with on a dailey basis. All appriaciated and necesary , THANKS GUYS!!

I gave you a plus1 for the content, and unfortunately a minus 29 due to spelling every other word with too many letters......

Edited by Texas1
  • Upvote 2