Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TonyTNT - It Did Go Live On NASDAQ !

DinarThug

I just went to nasdaq and did a search ---' foreign currency exchange rates '----nothing popped up :

why would the IQD even be on a stock exchange website ?

Good question.  I think these gurus have discovered that critical thinking skills are in short supply with dinar investors. 

Edited by doctor robbins
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Here Is TonyTNT's Conf Call Notes - It Was Over 2 Hours Long With A Bunch Of Q + A !

Prepare To Do A Ton Of Scrolling ...

THIS IS TNT DINAR'S Call Notes for Friday, July 19, 2013 at 1pm EST and I apologize for anything missing.   

Always keep in mind, that this is what I heard and transcribed.   It's Tony's info and opinion - based on what he's received via sources in the Dinar community and the World.  

Feel free to always verify what you hear, and do your own due diligence.   

Thank you for being a part of TNT DINAR.

Have a great day!:)   Montana

FRIDAY JULY 19, 2013
TONY: GOOD MORNING TNT
HOW YOU GUYS DOING?

SO LETS GET STARTED WITH TODAY
EVERYBODY HAPPY
WE HAD A GREAT GREAT DAY YESTERDAY
EVEN IF YOU DON'T REALIZE IT
HAD A LONG NIGHT...WILL EXPLAIN IT

YESTERDAY WHEN I WAS GIVING THE INFO
I WAS GETTING TEXTS FROM OTHER SITES
THAT IT WASN'T TRUE
AND THAT I MADE IT UP

CHILDISH STUFF TO ME

MY THING IS TO GIVE YOU ALL THE INFO
PUT IT TOGETHER
SORRY THAT YOU HAVE TO GO THRU THAT
I READ THE BOARDS THIS MORNING
I APPRECIATE ITAND EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO
TO PROTECT ME
I'M A GROWN MAN AND FAIRLY INTELLIGENT
GREAT CONNECTIONS AND CAN CLEARLY SEE WHATS GOING ON
BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER
IN THE WHOLE SCHEME OF THINGS  AND WHAT WE ARE DOING

AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT
ON THE CALL YESTERDAY
AND NOW THEY'RE SAYING THEIR SOURCES ARE CONFIRMING IT
I'D SAY GO SEE
NOT THAT ITS WRONG
DIDN'T HAPPEN
CAN'T FIND THE TRANSCRIPT
SO IT DIDN'T HAPPEN
RIDICULOUS

SOME DON'T CHECK...JUST SAY ITS A LIE...OUTRIGHT LIE

I LOOKED THIS MORNING 
WE HAD 8000 PPL SIGNED UP ON THE SITE
AND I WAS TOLD THAT ONLY THE STUPID JOBLESS PPL LISTEN TO THE CALL AND THE RHETORIC
AND THEN I GET ALL THESE EMAILS
HOW THE ONLY THINK THEY TALK ABOUT ON OTHER SITES IS MY CALL

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T LISTEN
THAT'S WHAT INTELLIGENT PPL DO
IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE
WHY RUIN YOUR DAY
WHY WOULD YOU TALK ABOUT IT
DON'T YOU HAVE YOUR OWN INFO
IF ALL YOU CAN TALK ABOUT IS MY CALL
THEN....GO FROM SITE TO SITE
AND GET INFO AND SEE FOR YOURSELF

THIS IS WHAT THE BANK PACKAGE IS ABOUT.... AND NOT TALK ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE'S CALL
SEEMS LIKE A BUNCH OF CHILDISH STUFF TO ME

I'M PASSING ON INFORMATION
AND THE MINUTE IT GOES LIVE YOU CAN SEE THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH
EVEN ON MY BOARD
SAYING THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE
WE CAN GET RID OF THEM
THIS IS HOW THE PROCESS WORKS
EVERYONE DOESN'T GIVE ME A TRANSCRIPT
BUT WE BRING YOU THE INFO AND WHATS GOING ON
IF YOU DON'T ....THEN GO SOMEWHERE ELSE
AND LISTEN TO THEM SAY THE RV IS NOT HAPPENING..
MAYBE THAT'S WHAT SOME PPL NEED

I SEE THIS GOING ON THIS MORNING
AND DON'T LET IT RUIN YOUR DAY
SO THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED

WE IN FACT DID GET A CONFIRMATION ON WHAT WAS SAID IN THE UN
AND I WOULD LOVE TO TELL YOU WHERE IT CAME FROM
WHEN I TELL YOU WASHINGTON,  JUST BELIEVE IT
BUT WHY WOULD THEY DO IT, AND WE HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET
WELL THERE ARE 2 COUNTRIES THAT ARE TIRED OF PLAYING AROUND
THEY WERE MOTIVATED TO MAKE THE ANNOUNCEMENT YESTERDAY
AND PUT IT IN PUBLIC

AND ASSURED THAT THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN
AGAIN I DON'T HAVE THE DATE/TIME OF WHEN ITS GOING TO HAPPEN
BUT BASICALLY WE'RE TIRED OF THE BS
AND THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN WHILE EVERYONE IS HERE
WHETHER YOU WANT TO BELIEVE IT NOT, VERIFY, THAT'S UP TO YOU
GETTING IT FROM SOURCES I TRUST, AND AHEAD OF THE CURVE
AND NOW GETTING IT FROM OTHER SITES THAT VERIFIED IT
THANK YOU FOR DOING THAT

YESTERDAY, PPL INVOLVED IN THE PROCESS
WHERE ALL ORDERED BACK TO THEIR OFFICES YESTERDAY
THAT WAS AT 2, ANNOUNCEMENT AT 2:15

BANKS WERE GIVEN INSTRUCTION LAST NIGHT AND THIS MORNING
FULLY EXPECTING IT

I COULD HAVE PUT THE CALL OFF FOR A FEW HOURS
WAITING FOR SOME INFO

WE ARE CLOSE TO THIS EVENT
THEY HAD THEIR REASONS LAST NIGHT
ASSIGNMENTS GIVEN EVERY CURRENCY LOCATION
STILL UNDER NDA'S

BASIC OUTLINE
THEY WERE GIVEN THE 3 TIERS...THE CASH OUT AMOUNTS
I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS...I WILL KNOW WHEN THIS IS RELEASED
I'LL KNOW THE RATES AND THE LEVELS...AND I'LL TELL YOU THE BEST I KNOW

THERE IS ONE OTHER THING THAT I'VE TRIED TO TELL YOU FOR WEEKS AND MONTH

WHEN YOU GO TO CASH OUT
THE PERSON ACROSS THE DESK FROM YOU
WORKS FOR THE BANK
THEY'LL SMILE IN YOUR FACE AND LAUGH AND JOKE
BUT BELIEVE ME, THEY ARE
HOLD ON
MIGHT READ IT 
THE PERSON AT THE BANK
IS IN THE BEST INTEREST AT THE BANK
IT WAS RE-ITERATED TO THEM
AND I'M TELLING YOU
YOU HAVE TO GO THERE AND DO THINGS
SO PAY ATTENTION
PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU ARE SIGNING
I'LL TELL YOU AFTERWARDS
PAY ATTENTION
ASK QUESTIONS

THE INITIAL CASH OUT APPTS. ARE 15-20 MIN.
THEN BRING YOU BACK IN AND INTRODUCE YOU TO THE BANKERS.. BROKERSAND DISCUSSWHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO WITH THIS MONEY

GOING TO GET AN UPDATE LATER TODAY

DID PPL WAIT FOR THIS LAST NIGHT...YES THEY DID
DID THEY GO IN EARLY THIS MORN....YES THEY DID
IS THERE A MEETING IN DC. W/ BANKERS  ...YES THERE IS

WHAT HAPPENED IN IRAQ
DO THEY KNOW ABOUT THE UN
THEY WERE BRIEFED THIS MORNING IN THE MOSQUE
THEY WERE TOLDIN THE NEXT 10 DAYS
THEY WOULD SEE IT GO LIVE AND GET THEIR BENEFITS
THEY THINK IT MIGHT HAPPEN TUESDAY MORN. DURING THEIR FEAST AND CELEBRATION

MY INFO ON THIS SIDE
THEY DON'T THINK IT WILL TAKE THAT LONG
THIS MORNING. AT 9 CENTRAL..COUNTING IT DOWN
AND W/IN 15 MIN. IT CHANGE=D
COULD BE THE MEETING IN DC.
I THINK YOU ARE ADULT ENOUGH TO HANDLE IT
BEEN IN IT LONG ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND

MINUTE BY MINUTE
I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO DO WHAT THE LADY DID ON THE CALL YESTERDAY
AND I'M NOT HERE TO CONTROL YOUR MIND
ADULT ENOUGH TO MAKE A DECISION YOURSELF
I GIVE YOU MY SCENARIO
BUT ULTIMATELY ITS UP TO YOU
WHATS RIGHT FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
SOME CAN HANDLE ITAND SOME CANT

BUT WHY BE ON THIS CALL IF YOU CAN'T
ITS GOING TO BE HERE SOON
YOU'LL GET THE TEXT
AND THEN YOU WON'T BE ON THE UP AND DOWN
NOTHING PERSONAL TO ME
THIS IS BIZ. OPP. 
I MEAN THE OTHER SITES TALKING ABOUT WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT
INSTEAD OF TAKING CARE OF THEIR OWN PPL
IF I HAD AN HOUR LONG CALL TO TALK ABOUT OTHER SITES
YOU WOULDN'T NEED MY CALL
BUT WANT TO GIVE YOU GUIDANCE AND CHOICES
FOR INTELLIGENT PPL
WHO LIKE IT AND CAN HANDLE IT - GOOD BAD OR INDIFFERENT
SOME RELATE TO YOU DIFFERENTLY
BUT I THINK YOU ARE THE SMARTER PPL

LETS JUMP INTO Q & A'
I DID GET MESSAGES RIGHT NOW
BUT NOT TILL THIS EVENING, THE FINAL PIECE, IF ITS THE FINAL PIECE, BUT THEY'RE ON THE STARTING LINE

C- several sites say Okie is going to make the announcement
t- I talked to WF myself and they told me that he is
c- realistic time table
t- they announced it at the UN, told the ppl in the Mosque, and told them 10 days, how can they announce it and wait 10 days, and ppl can buy all the dinar in the world, which I don't want you to know
t- I did get this,  it did go live on NASDAQ for,  not Forex,  at 5:45, 5:58 and 50 cents, some said it was a requirement, and I try to sort thru it and gives me and you - an advantage over others that get it from one source or location, so make better sense out of what we get
c- what is NASDAQ 
t- like the NY Stock exchange, forex, trading platform
c- ty
t- you can look it up

next
c- did you hear the glass eagle, held up in the house
t- what?
c- supposedly they passed in the house, but wanted ... 1999 ....
t- nope

c- so excited its not legal
t- lol
c- got the honor twice to talk to you
c- profitsmith from Ok
c- ? about WF, none in the state of OK
c- how do I go about getting in contact w/ WF to exchange my dinar
t- glad you came on and asked it, great ?,  in their list they rec'd last night, WF has contracted w/ Mom and Pop banks are on the list and they'll send you to that LOCAL BANK
if you dial that group number
c-dont' have to go to a WF
t- you do not
t- they explained to me last night, and that's why the smaller banks had to be Basel3, to bring them into the group
t- we knew that was part of the hold up and last night got this info, and it tied it in
c- that makes a lot of sense too
c- ppl like myself having to travel 5- hours to a WF ,  do what I needed to do
t- bad connection
c- I'd walk, jump whatever to get to the bank
t- they made it easier, you give them the zip code and they tell me its covered
t- they released it to their employees, even thought they had them sign a whole bunch of papers on info they could and couldn't give out,, they are the ones you'll be talking to, and direct you,  and know you want them to sit on this for 10 days, that's asking a whole lot of human nature
c- don't think so
t- before 10 days someone will start talking

c- 95 degrees
c- diff. levels of ppl in the bank... in a group, 50K or 5M will get the same rate
t- i was told just the opposite
t- everyone in the group, the set up has 3 diff. levels based on what you have, and thought it would change after the banking meeting last night, but no,  maybe after the meeting this morning... but in a small group, you may be able to negotiate,  things can change, so not hing is written in stone,  and say I'm not giving you my $50M if you dont' give him w/ the $1M the same rate... the 888 is built in negotiations, some ppl can't negotiate
no one is paying me
I'm just giving you the info
Sterling, WF, BofA, Chase doesn't pay me,  giving you all the options so you can decide
c- you mentioned employees meetings, is it rumtel or fact
t- i can declare it as fact, wouldn't be able to tell you the time it started and ended, .... and the info in it
c- retired banker, been on the call for 2 weeks, you are more like an educator, and world wide economist and looked for someone who can educate us, and call a spade a spade, and have resources you can't mention, but can count on,  ty
t- ty
t- If I could tell you who they were, I'd like all of them to be thanked... but they'd lose their job or go to jail - I'd like to bring them to Vegas and meet these guys themselves and show you their credentials... maybe when $ in your pocket....
There are a bunch of ppl here, Montana, Already Blessed, Kentucky law man, SoReadyForIt, Ray Ren,  and get information, from here and other countries... and another one in there is God Son, cause you see him in there, and he gets some really good info for us...
Wide Awake Wilson...

c- special groups thru Travelex, a billion dong, but exchange at WF and WF said they had to exchange both,
t- it may be an agreement they made with them
t- the ppl that I'm talking w/ didn't say that, they don't know how much you have - don't know how they can demand it, unless its a package deal
c- double dip, dont' exchange a large amount, they could trace it
t- no one is going to trace anyone
t- the fincen form is going to...
t- WF is not getting info from other banks
t- banks don't do that
t- just trying to get all your money, that's all
t- you could go to BofA and then go to WF and get the group rate
c- heard that WF would have lots of restrictions, and insist that it goes into a brokerage acct.
t- what I was trying to tell you earlier,  they work for the bank,  not for you, they'll smile in your face but they work for the bank
t- bottom line, and not saying its a bad thing,  I don't do plumbing, and the lawn,  those guys need to feed their family too,  and realize that these guys have a job and get paid on commission, so understand that going in, 
c- w/ Group rates, can't take the $ out, w/ restrictions
t- shouldn't be that many restrictions
t- maybe a portion, 10,20.25% for a period of time -- are they going to say hey, going to take 80M and invest it for you, absolutely, and let them control this... they'll have graphs and charts, and how much $ they made working there, pay attention to that,  and will it work for some ppl, yes
t- if you loose it all , you have someone to sue
t- but for some ppl.....
c- I want to control my money
t- don't want to put this all on the groups, if you go on your own, they will do it, other banks too

c- a Great Day!!!!!!!  Tony the Tiger no doubt.... Nehemiah building the wall, and meet in the Valley of Ono......listen to you because we get where you are at... 
c- no spread on the Dong or Rupiah,  across the board
t- I don't know that guys,  the dong is at .58 and know that it will go a whole lot higher.... if you ask for the higher rate, you will get it, but if you go in and take it... that's what you will get, can you get a higher rate from the beginning, and they know the ceiling and know what they can pay, and then leave the money here for 6 months and the interest will cover what they gave you
c- so one GROUP RATE moment
t- in the group, the dong and Rupiah isn't in it, one with the Dinar, but after that you can go back to WF and negotiate on your own.... so only get the group rate one time
c- so subsidiaries all over, like the guy in Ok,,  Mom and Pop's
t- that's right
c- can you work the group 888 and put sell orders w/ Frank and upping it...
c- at some point you have to pick,  would Frank be upset if you went to the 888 meeting
t- absolutely he'll be upset, its a contract
t- wouldn't you
c- you give your word to a dealer its done
t- i agree
c- feel like splitting my dinar and....
c- put the plan together as it goes
t- I can't believe Frank is doing that, and he says yes
c- you mentioned one bank, that was willing to consider you a group w/ 5M
t- no, 5M, 
c- yeah
t- I'm sure they all will
t- any bank will do that, they all want your money, every one of them, and make sure the money doesn't walk out the door, there was something w/ the 5 and w/ 10
c- opened at BofA don't know squat, WF same thing
t- they do
t- I have cash outs set at both,  so they absolutely will do it
c- diversify
c- last thing, I was mailing a letter, cool car, its a BENTLEY that's like a Sedan, coolest thing.. Tony knows what he's talking about,  what a ride.
t- 2 things,   5m was for single, and 10 m for the group to get the high rate
t- i will give you the 3 tiers as soon as its released
t- see you sending the emails and the texts, and it bothers you more than me, and i know at the end, some others will be shocked what really happened, and don't want you go thru that and fight, you realize who the adults are....never going to do a call to talk about someone else's biz.

c -  done what you told me, in since '05, seen them come and go, and listen to them all, no one has been exactly right, you're closest to get the cigar, maybe cause you enjoy them
c- did they announce it in the Mosque, and the UN revaluing, whats to stop the Iraqi ppl to hoard all the dinar they can
t- nothing can stop them and if they are smart... using the USD
t- yesterday everyone's card was loaded, and more than was ever on the card before, they know its coming.... if theybroadcasted, in a few days, richest currency in the region, and today they told them in the Mosque, that it was announced international that we RV'd our money and in the next 10 days it will go live,  and they might hold their money and not spend it, until it rv's.... if we told them  - don't spend money for 3 days, it would rv, the country can't go without money being spent
t- what i didn't tell you, there were planned riots throughout Iraq, if something didn't happen, they needed this to be said and get excited once again, at some point, they'll actually need to do it, and that's where we are at
c- is it there plan, by announcing it, to dry up the excess dinar
c- dealers etc..
c- to account for every dinar
t- i think they can, except for the smuggling,  they didn't do it by choice yesterday.... shouldn't have said that,  mitigating circumstances behind it,  can't keep saying it without doing it, and yesterday was to prove that yes, we are going to do what we said we'd do

c- Hallelujah, ty, ? is this a one time group rate, with one bank, or...ie. go to one bank and get a group rate and the go to another and get a group rate
t- Okie, Gen64/  Deb Tar Heel, those are the names that were mentioned to me at WF, dinar recaps,  and each one had a part in announcing this,  I didn't get it from them, but from WF and this is how it will work and that's what I'm trying to share,  their rules don't apply to you walking into Chase.... and then its your agreement... no one can tell you that you went to BofA and got a group rate, and another bank is not going to tell them you can't cash out.. its none of their biz.
c- so the double digit rate, WF and you have a group, if you are not part of the group you named
t- don't know, you are going to negotiate - dont' know how much dinar you have, they'll try to give you the least they can
c- go now, or wait till after the RV
t- I would wait, we're so close, they'll tell you we're not doing it now
c- when do we get the 888# 
t- after the Rv is announced

c- Ready2Bless, the original Ready2Bless, and today is my birthday, looking for fantastic things to happen, if Kuwait, 4.01 and the dinar is to be higher than Kuwait, in the ME, how could it come out 3-4 if it goes International, or is sometime in the future
t- they know what you don't know, its not where it starts out, they know the real value and where it will end there
c- but still it will be higher than Kuwait value, when it goes live
t- didn't say when it goes live, not when it starts at, but where it ends at
c- scenario if you can, lots of us that don't have Internet, and when you rec'd the info that it went live, how long to a text alert that it happened
t- soon as I find out, I'll send it out
t- we only have 5000 ppl signed out for the text
t- even though we have 8K signed up on the site
c- pre-test alert, to make sure everyone receives it, we wouldn't know, unless we call, the pin code, we just call it every day to see if there is a call going on
t- the RV text
c- the rv text, and the Mods going to fly to Atlanta
t- if they announce the RV in the next hour, and I'll send you a text, rate at the banks, or be on the call in 30 min. unless everyone is at the bank, and then go to the bank sites, put in currency exchange, and see it, everyone will want to run to the bank, not do a call w/ Tony, and if its in the middle of the night, we'll talk about it, but if its in the middle of the day I won't have anyone to talk to
c- will there be a give away, car, motorcycle or truck
t- yes, you will be giving me one, lol
t- maybe a surprise
t- I do intend to give away some cars to some ppl
t- but only Bentley's
c- keep up the good work, AlreadyBlessed from Houston

c- Miami -- keep the noise at the other place....10 day wait, that's what they announced
t- they told them today to the next 10 days - at any time
c- good news
c- be glad when the ride is over
t- me too

c- Ron from Houston - great day in the Kingdom
c- have a financial planner
t- hear the lady in the background more than you
c- have a financial planner
c- difficult time understanding with whats taking place and he's not catching the timing...and going to happen a year or so away, looking constantly at the CBI, #'s guy, anything I can say to flip the switch w/ him,  give him solid info, why we can't just look at the CBI
t- the NY post put out a story on how this happened in Kuwait, and this is the 2nd time that it will happen, no rhyme or reason, and doesn't make sense now, its just happening... nothing to find about a global reset, but after it will be on financial channels etc... if he doesn't believe you now ---he will believe you afterwards

c- in their 3 day holiday, makes sense to do it on Sunday, and are there several baskets?
t- hearing there is another basket, don't know if there are 3 or not
c- not getting in trouble like last time
t- that's right
c- no way
c- maybe hop on that one
t- maybe one, but not 2

c- Tony Tony Tony, Tony the Tiger, my favorite
c- remember Angel Eyes
c- don't wear a white shirt in Vegas, it will have lipstick on it
t- oh
c- bank story
c- yesterday, w/ some friends, so cool
c- wanted to open an acct. at WF,  and met them at WF, I opened a Chase one too, and so I went there met a Premium Private Banker and trains at 24 hour fitness, and thru him, he opened up our accts. and talked to the PPB and then he told us, he gave us the # to the Foreign Exchange person and we wanted to talk to him about the IQD and so, walk out of the bank real quick, and called him and my friend called first,  he talked to him and said there is something going on about the IQD,  so I called him and said hey you talked to my friend, is there something going on - changes w/ the exotic currency's,  and he said I GOT AN INTER OFFICE MEMO, AND ITS SAYING THERE ARE SOME CHANGES W/ THE IRAQI DINAR... we were so excited, I had it on speaker ph.   he said MY BUDDY NOT IN, BUT SEE IF I CAN GET MORE INFO and he took my cell #,  and I said call as soon as I can,  and he said, I'LL CALL TOMORROW, IF NOT MONDAY... and we were all cheering in the parking lot... then I found out about your call, and I said, oh my gosh, Tony said the UN ANNOUNCED IT
t- actually every branch received it as of Wed. Evening
c- it was so funny - we spoke to another private banker there
c- they said to stay away from it,
c- then talked to a foreign exchange person...
t- not everyone knows

5x3
c- so as the street rate goes up.... tiers... over the street rate, and the tier rates will be apt to climb as well
t- if it came out at 3 and they offered you 6, when it gets to 6, they'll have to offer you 9
c- what if it wasn't a complete accident to announce it at the UN, the ripple effect, isn't it to the advantage to china and the US
lets say another million ppl own dinar, isn't it positive for all involved
t- well it would be positive to the UST for oil credits and for China if they cash out at WF
t- here is the thing... everyone is set, they can't use us, we're not that big, even if a million of us bought it,  the average person doesn't even have a million, so how much difference will that make and they expect 90% to be broke in 2 years
so they'll have less than 3,4, 5 million & a person w/ $5m, will go $10 m in debt, they'll want to have everything and make payments, and 2, 3, years down the road lose it,  there is a ripple effect to everything
Does it make a diff. for a few days, there is a bigger picture, but once it goes live, every Hedge fund, country, billionaire, that hasn't will jump in, and make solid investments, its not about us
c- also about the Iraqi ppl, had their celebration, but not the cake that they deserve
t- legit question, but things that ppl are pumping, how come I'm not a billionaire yet, been doing it for 3 years, should have a billion dinar, and I don't
some getting paid to do that... don't know what the arrangements are, but the info that our Gov. is putting out has nothing to do w/ us buying more dinar
c- earlier call you made, and the talk on the boards, we're at a place, its not needed, we know that you have great intel, A COURSE IN MIRACLES, in my ... my safety lies....you're above it... 
t- not responding to them, but to you guys,  don't let it bother you, it doesn't bother me
t- if you don't know by now, you will at the end of this

c- was on a new site today, and one of the mods, had a neighbor who came back from Iraq, and asked about the $ on the street and said they are using mostly dollars....the Gov. things are built in the North for safety reasons...some investors are backing out....so this morning I was upset, thought that wasn't happening, but reality is maybe they are hoarding it, because they know whats coming
t- they do know and before that they didn't have confidence in the dinar
t- if you are home w/ $100 dollar bills and 10K dinar, and you are getting ready to go shopping and on your TV it says YOUR DINAR is going to be the greatest in the region, and you say Kuwait is in our region, and its 4 to the dollar and mine is going to be greater than that, do I give way my 10K dinar, or do I spend the USD, knowing that when it occurs its going to lose its value.
c- when I heard this morn. I was upset, but now it makes sense
c- hate to see things happen to friends... ( other site stuff )
c- very abbreviated call because of the comments
c- so glad that I can home to TNT
t- I have faith in my resources, and I think we're showing you that we are getting it ahead of the curve and other sites, confirming it,  and they came out w/ things and ppl ask me, but I say - let me find out- and if I can say yep, then ok....
I don't say its not true, but just that no one I know knew about it

c- ty for all you've done and your brother Ray, and the mods...
c- Ray reminds me of Moses leading the children...
t- he looks like Moses too, just has a dark tan, lol
c- you can be his brother... if it weren't for you, don't know if I'd be here, and thank the lady that got me in the dinar, will you still have a board after the rv
t- will try to bring you the info after, the first month, prolly be doing it moving, will text you when I do a call, or get info... more than a scheduled thing, as I get it, I'll give it to you, the 2nd basket,  we won't have to do this daily thing, we won't care, so that will make it better for us.. leading up to Vegas and coordinate that w/ you guys
c- donated - hope that helps - how you would stay in touch...
t- ty
t- we're not shutting it down tomorrow
c-TNT is dynamite - you blowing up----( reading a poem )
t- ty

c- questions gave you ... and knowledge gives you power, lifelong educator
c- the meeting.. 15-20 min. is that when they verify the dinar, or open the accts. I want to open more than one acct.
t- as told to me, they'll count your dinar, and a 3rd person in the room, into a plastic bag and then an envelope onto the truck and it will show immediately in your acct. as your deposit
and that's in the 15 / 20 min.
to get ppl in and out.
they know they'll be working, but they know who we are
c- the mom and pops' - assuming - they'll send ppl from the big banks
t- I'll ask, but would think so, they'll have to send knowledgeable
c- can't see the mom and pops...
t- not De La Rue's , but thought you meant the investments
t- I'll ask today
c- I expected to travel at least 5 hours, live in the wilderness, the 2nd appt, the next day?
c- get a hotel etc..
t- plan on packing a bag...lol
c- already packed

c- relatively new to the call
c- would assume, you agree, the most important thing is to diversify, 
t- absolutely
c- also seems the weak link is us taking all the funds initially and into a bank acct., do you see problems w/ that, issues, tying up everything you have, even if its only for a few days.. i struggle w/doing that
t- my personal opinion, not advising anyone
t- if i was going to do something
t- i would take it to bank a, where I could get the most bang for the buck, if they put restrictions on me, I'd go thru it and say nope don't agree, but if we made a deal, and take the rest and go to Bank B, because I don't want all the eggs in one basket, or one money manager to make decisions  ---- I want bank A, B and C, to be in competition - because they know that I have 2 other huge deposits that I could bring to them at any time
c- but initially you would put them all into the Bank A
t- initially I would for the biggest bang for my buck,  have to do 20 % leave it.....
t- but it could be for one day......
c- you think that we can get all of that done in 15-20 min. initially
t- that's what they set the appts. for
t- lets get it done...
c- are you concerned possible w/ bait and switch, when you hand your funds over
t- no
t- no I don't see that
t- that doesn't mean its not going to happen
t- the bank is prepared for that, some upset employees ... they have procedures in place, but they think some are going to go ballistic, and ppl that will go ballistic when they come in the bank, and have procedures for that too, ppl are going to be ppl
I'd be remiss if I tell you something won't .. there is the 1% possibility
c- will we have enough info ahead of time,that tells us the terms and conditions for the initial deposit
t- they'll ask for your name, id, and the amt. of dinar, and your zip code and then direct you to the bank you'll go to, everything else will be done at the bank, they're not giving you the banker name or what the amount you'll get....

c-VA, 95 degrees...
t- don't understand, everyone is complaining about the heat on the East Coast....
c- ( lost my connection during  this question )( internet went down ) ( sorry )
t- ask that --- looking at them like any other biz.
c- we have a lot of ppl that, and asking for all of us...
t- ppl will put a lot of stuff out there,  can't jump on that band wagon
c- Proverbs 3: 9 and 10
Let me say this before we go on
Its up to each and everyone of you, what you do and who you do it with....
But, I'm wishing everyone the best in every situation
I endorse Sterling and feel comfortable there
They're always right there, always answers the phone, and anyone can be going thru growing pains...
Not telling everyone to go there, giving you what I get from every bank and every level, so the more info, you can make a good decision for you
get you thinking so when you walk into that room, what you should look for or look out for,
no one is paying me a commission, don't have a group...
Just doing what I'm supposed to do
next
c- ty and your team
c- Indonesian Rupiah
t- pleasantly surprised
c- going to Sacramento....see my brother....meet you
t- when 
c- beginning of August
t- does he smoke cigars...
t- what school
c- U of Sacramento
c- will you have DT on, like Sterling
t- havent' talked to Ali in a long time...I'll call him...
c- hearing anything about Warka
t- didn't hear anything about them... nothing bad...Iraq talks about them...

c-reserves at IBUYDINAR and a little concerned about it, to get an appt. you have to have spent alot of US cash, won't makeappts with everybody, they want to FedEx to us
t- not familiar w/ them, never did biz. with them, but from what you are telling me.. I'd be making other plans... if they tell you they're not doing it, then they're not..
c- not comfortable with them sending it thru FedEx, 
t- not after it revalues, can't insure it for what its worth
t- I've had packages delivered by FedEx and they say to me "do you think this is going to happen"
they know whats in the package
I'm picking my money up.
The only one that will come to you - is dinar banker,  no one is going to send me a package just to disappear
t- call Fed Ex and ask what they will insure....
t- then call them back and tell them what Fed Ex said
( discussing Canada ... and not supposed to send cash through Fed Ex..)
( can't send cash across the border...)
t- got a text from someone that said they spoke to IBUYDINAR and they will make other arrangements
c- good I will call them back
c- you are steady and the vibe is that everything that comes thru you is truthful
c- not sure I'll go to Vegas, and wish you the very best
anonymous
c- any reason why the rates haven't updated on the UN site
t- they've been planning for it... expected it this day, that day
t0- can tell you that our rate changed in the bank meeting and they were looking for it after 8pm last night, and based on the bank meeting yesterday morning..
t- again, that was passed on to me, and reiterated, they do listen to the calls and hear what you guys are saying and have made changes to procedures and policies
t- right hand/left hand, and said oh, that can't go, so we've been instrumental and part of the process
c- in all reality, how long can they hold it
t- well the fact that its happened and released it to the lower levels, spilt milk, they don't want you and me to know, but theyppl that I talk to - signed some serious documents last night, and said, now I'm scared, but w/ them giving them that, and telling them in the mosque, they're expecting it now and the UN, even though you don't know why, but here is a reason that they did it,  they said up to 10 days, seems kinda long, since its public, the banks have the rates, et.. the locations, but that's a long time.. 
c- where do you think we'll see it first
t- banking system, not cbi, although it might change, but the banks first
c- you are 100% sure that all that stuff went down, and the UN meeting 
t- believe me, from some of the highest places and what was said, and got it from 3 of them and then brought it to you, but now other sites said it, and they checked w/ their own sources
c- never been a big believer that Iraq had a lot to do with this, don't put faith in others that discredit you
t- they have their sources and we have ours... and we go back months ago, and then it took a few weeks and then oh, it did happen.. it comes around, might take a little longer.....
anonymous
again

c- RealityCheckTV, the last 5 years, we've followed alot of the calls and gurus and the info coming down the pike on the dinar, and from our sources, and in Iraq, there is no RV and none expected w/in 10 days...
c- there has been lots of great conference calls, 4 groups of ppl that we follow
Dinar Alert
IQD Team
The GateKeepers
and the Call Squad
t- did you have a ? or to advertise their sites?
c- no to let them know and the community, there is no RV and I want to share it w/the community
t- well thank you

c- seems like there is opposite info w/ the exchange at WF,  one says tier system and another says the same rate, no matter how much dinar you have, is it based on one group, and they did it differently..
t- could very well be, don't know what every group agreed to, but what from WF itself and BofA itself and Chase ppl I talk to, I can tell you the 888 #, and if you are part of that, its one group.....
c- yeah, thats what I thought the reason was, appreciate the explanation

c- DiamondHead - ty
c- live in Hawaii, oceans away and alot of sharks... 
t- heard so many times we've waited on Hawaii to close, and not come back to the mainland
c- no WF 
t- i'll try to remember that this afternoon
GOT A TEXT UPDATE
I'LL TAKE 2 MORE CALLS AND CALL THEM
2 MORE CALLERS ok
next
c- when we all go to get the best rate and call the 888 #, no rate over the ph
t- right
c- so once we get there, and don't like the rate, we can't go back?
t- that's what was told to me
c- but Chase, 5/3 etc. might get the rate and be better armed
t- they may, but it might be the street rate, and then you go in and negotiate
c- but maybe negotiate a higher rate
t- over the phone is the current rate, but no negotiating over the ph., you'll have to sit w/them
c- so we can shop the other banks first & call them and say hey this is what he's offering, can you do better
t- doubt the guy sitting across from you will like that

c- when we get an updated call - how much lead time, this afternoon
t- don't know that I'm doing one, I have to schedule it an hour in advance... the radio show, I guess, an hour notice
t- if its not that important, I'll use the call in lines

ok guys
WE'RE A LITTLE OVER 2 HOURS
I KNOW YOU WANT TO GET THE INFO
I DO
LOOK FOR A BLAST
OR NEXT CALL
WITH THAT
THINGS ARE STILL PLANNED
THE GUY THIS MORNING, GOT WITHIN 15 MIN.
I KNOW I'M LOOKING FOR SOONER THAN LATER
CAN'T SEE HOW IT CAN GO THAT FAR
OR TUESDAY FOR THE CELEBRATION
LETS BE HAPPY WE ARE HERE
BANKS BROUGHT PPL INTO THE BANKS LAST NIGHT
GOING LIVE
THIS MORNING AGAIN
IT WAS BROADCAST IN THE UN
DEFINITELY 
ITS OUT THERE
AND HOPE ITS THE LAST LITTLE PUSH WE NEEDED
STAY ALERT
AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS
CONF. RECORDING HAST STOPPED

no music

Here Is TonyTNT's Conf Call Notes - It Was Over 2 Hours Long With A Bunch Of Q + A !

Prepare To Do A Ton Of Scrolling ...

... I'M A GROWN MAN AND FAIRLY INTELLIGENT

... I LOOKED THIS MORNING 

WE HAD 8000 PPL SIGNED UP ON THE SITE

AND I WAS TOLD THAT ONLY THE STUPID JOBLESS PPL LISTEN TO THE CALL AND THE RHETORIC

AND THEN I GET ALL THESE EMAILS

HOW THE ONLY THINK THEY TALK ABOUT ON OTHER SITES IS MY CALL

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T LISTEN

THAT'S WHAT INTELLIGENT PPL DO

... THIS IS HOW THE PROCESS WORKS

EVERYONE DOESN'T GIVE ME A TRANSCRIPT

BUT WE BRING YOU THE INFO AND WHATS GOING ON

IF YOU DON'T ....THEN GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

AND LISTEN TO THEM SAY THE RV IS NOT HAPPENING..

MAYBE THAT'S WHAT SOME PPL NEED

... WE IN FACT DID GET A CONFIRMATION ON WHAT WAS SAID IN THE UN

AND I WOULD LOVE TO TELL YOU WHERE IT CAME FROM

WHEN I TELL YOU WASHINGTON,  JUST BELIEVE IT

... IF I HAD AN HOUR LONG CALL TO TALK ABOUT OTHER SITES

YOU WOULDN'T NEED MY CALL

BUT WANT TO GIVE YOU GUIDANCE AND CHOICES

FOR INTELLIGENT PPL

... LETS JUMP INTO Q & A'

C- several sites say Okie is going to make the announcement

t- I talked to WF myself and they told me that he is

OK - so he thinks he's fairly intellient ... personally I think that's a stretch.

Then he says intelligent people don't even listen to his call - they know better.

He has proof of who told him - someone in Washington - but everyone is just supposed to believe this "fairly" intelligent person's word?  Yeah right !!!

AND as the icing on the cake - WF says OKIE will be the one to make the official announcement!!!

HOLY LOAD of CRAP BATMAN !!!

• Upvote 1