Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TonyTNT - It Did Go Live On NASDAQ !

DinarThug

CNN. Ur Source For Sourceless Rumors !

7-19-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony   We had a great day yesterday and may get a better day today.  It got within 15 minutes this morning and then it didn't happen.   I give you the best info I have & put it together & you decide.   We did get the confirmations from Washington on what was said at the UN.  Why did they say it & why haven't we seen it?  Two countries which were tired of playing around with whoever and yesterday it was highly suggested and motivated to put it out there publicly to ensure everyone that it is going to happen.

7-19-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony    People involved in the process were called back to their offices.  They had meetings last night and got their assignments.   They were told to fully expect it in a couple of hours.   It was announced in the UN it will go live in the next 10 days.  I don't believe they can wait that long now that the announcement was made.  In Iraq it was publicly announced and told it would come to them in the next 10 days...it might happen there Tuesday a.m. during their celebration.

7-19-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony   It did go live on NASDAQ & was at $5.58 on NASDAQ on Wednesday at 5:45.  The dong is at $.58.  It will go a lot higher than that.   Intel people said the people in Iraq were planning riots if this didn't happen,  at some point they need to do it.  They just can't keep saying we are doing it.  There is supposedly info coming out this afternoon.   I did just get a message that they are at the starting line.  We won't have the final piece till this evening.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

CNN. Ur Source For Sourceless Rumors !

7-19-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony   We had a great day yesterday and may get a better day today.  It got within 15 minutes this morning and then it didn't happen.   I give you the best info I have & put it together & you decide.   We did get the confirmations from Washington on what was said at the UN.  Why did they say it & why haven't we seen it?  Two countries which were tired of playing around with whoever and yesterday it was highly suggested and motivated to put it out there publicly to ensure everyone that it is going to happen.

7-19-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony    People involved in the process were called back to their offices.  They had meetings last night and got their assignments.   They were told to fully expect it in a couple of hours.   It was announced in the UN it will go live in the next 10 days.  I don't believe they can wait that long now that the announcement was made.  In Iraq it was publicly announced and told it would come to them in the next 10 days...it might happen there Tuesday a.m. during their celebration.

7-19-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony   It did go live on NASDAQ & was at $5.58 on NASDAQ on Wednesday at 5:45.  The dong is at $.58.  It will go a lot higher than that.   Intel people said the people in Iraq were planning riots if this didn't happen,  at some point they need to do it.  They just can't keep saying we are doing it.  There is supposedly info coming out this afternoon.   I did just get a message that they are at the starting line.  We won't have the final piece till this evening.

Seriously?  Yeah and what happens in 10 days WHEN there is still NO RV ... eh Tony?

How close will it have come then ... another 15 minutes?

We have been so close so many times according to these clowns ... sorry Thug - NO offense intended!!  But there is NO way to verify any of this ... as it is all unverifiable bull !!!

• Upvote 3

The same old infor every year from anothe GURU claming that it RV'd.  I will be glad one day when people stop believing in this crazy intel from the GURU's.  Until I get e-mail/text from Adam and/or announcement from the CBI - This is just garbage

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

WoW nice find Clown

yeah right 

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Back in the old days they would have tarred and feathered this idiot along time ago .

Man I wish it were the old days. 

Try to get it together clown

I personally know of at least one other clown that wants your job 

Bozo-le-clown-French.jpg

• Upvote 1

The same old infor every year from anothe GURU claming that it RV'd.  I will be glad one day when people stop believing in this crazy intel from the GURU's.  Until I get e-mail/text from Adam and/or announcement from the CBI - This is just garbage

Can't agree more!!!

• Upvote 1

When Dan and Tony left here and started their own site, I went there. Called Tony out on his BS, was quickly [booted]

That was years ago.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WM13

***///

Dude...!... You're a refugee from this snake's site.... OMG...! :P

So, where are we at:

-  bought time, gave another [false] window

- insulted his detractors

- blamed others

- tripped all over his 'pickle' giving excuses

- quoted some more rates....  and last but not least....

- spewed a whole lotta false hopium  squooge all over his followers.....

Yup, guess his work is done for the day Now he can resume his heavy drinking.

• Upvote 1

Rex Kramer: All right, I'll need three men up at the tower. You, Neubauer. You, Macias.

Johnny: Me, John, big tree!

• Upvote 3