Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med Debunks Tony's Baloney !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Hiding Med's Post ...

med (9:40 PM): HOLY CRAP OK WHAT WAS ALL THAT I WAS IN CHAT I EXPLAINED AN ENTIRE ISSUE AND SAID GN NONE OF IT IS POSTED SO I CLEARED CHAT

I POSTED A LONG REPORT OK HERE IT IS OK I GOT TO DO IT IN THE HYPER MODE CUZ I HAVE TO GO PICK UP CINDY GOT A PM THAT IT WAS ANNOUNCED AT THE UN IRAQ WAS RV'ING

SOME GUY FROM TNTDINAR SAID HE GOT 3 CONFIRMS SO I WENT TO THE HIGHEST PLACE I COULD TO GET IT DEBUNKED OR CONFIRMED TURNS OUT THE SAME GROUP YESTERDAY CALLED THE RENO GROUP PUT IT OUT YESTERDAY THAT IT WOULD RV THIS MORNING WHICH NEVER HAPPENED

Read More Link On Right

THEN THEY USED THE EXCUSE THE BANKS WERE NOT READY NOW THEY ARE CLAIMING AN RV TONIGHT

I CAN TELL YOU NOONE IS SHUTTING DOWN SELLING DINAR AT ANY TRADER OVER THIS STATEMENT AND I FOUND OUT THE 3 CONFIRMS WERE FROM LARRY CURLEY AND MOE

ksdunlap:

med: NOW IF YOU WANT TO STAY UP AND CHECK TO SEE IF I AM WRONG IT WILL START IN THE EAST WAY EAST LIKE BEFORE EGYPT MIDDLE EAST THEN FRANCE EUROPE AND THE UK THEN OUR EAST COAST

okie35: eino is not in it ??

med: HE WAS THE BACK UP

guardian: i believe they predicted before like that, the time came and went

med: IN CASE CURLEY YES THEY DID

okie35: oh ok

med: AND THEY PROMISED A BUY BACK AT SOME HIGH RATE REMEMBER AND WE HAD MEMBERS FLY TO CA TO CASH IN WITH THEM WHEN THEY GOT THEIR IT WAS JUST THE SAME RATE AS IT IS NOW THEY WERE SO PISSED

NOW ONE THING WHY WOULD THEY ANNOUNCE IT AT THE UN AND NOT IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE IMF WHO HAS BEEN WORKING WITH THEM SINCE DAY ONE

ksdunlap: true

guardian: it can only be a madeup story

ranjoesgirl: when you get excited Med, then I'll be excited... until then.. not falling for the everynight RV

med: WELL THE GUY GETS HIS 15 MINUTES

guardian: lol

med: NO WE HAVE ALL BEEN ON THOSE SITES RJG AND IT WAS TOO TOUGH A RIDE WE ALL KNOW THE OUTCOME BUT JUST NOT HOW FAR EXACTLY OFF IT FEELS LIKE WE ARE STANDING ON IT BUT HEY IT COULD BE ONE OF MY DOGS PILES TOO I HAVE TO RUN OK

ranjoesgirl: ^o)

(thank you’s)

med: I AM SORRY ABOUT MY OTHER CHAT HI TO ALL TY KSD TY GUARDIAN AND TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE STAYED ALL THESE YEARS I MEAN IT THANKS

tudor: :-*

med: GN ALL YOU TWO TWO DOORS LOL

the baron: God Bless

med: AND YOU ALSO BARON

tudor:

bulldog23: Thanks Med

guardian: twodoors lol

med: AND BD23 TY

ksdunlap: you are very welcome Med .. we will be together til the end

Tweety77: till the end!

med: YOU LIKE THAT HEY GUARDIAN

guardian: love it

ranjoesgirl: we'll stay til the end Med

med: GN GANG I KNOW AND I WILL ALSO

tudor: me too! lol

med: GN

dulldeb: (})

the baron: ME TO

• Upvote 2

***///

Called out publicly on the boardsBAM !  :P 

Can't wait to hear what ToeNailTony has to say later today about THIS!

Stay on it, CLOWN....!  :lol:  keep us posted!

...we want ringside seats for the Big Beat-Down...!

Theres' sure to be fur flying,

but we wanna see blood and maybe a chair or two thrown! :wave:  :lmao: 

• Upvote 3