Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Isn't it quite obvious this guy doesn't know anybody or anything other than other gurus that claim they know someone?? "hey guys today is gonna be a great day today were having dinar banker on the call."" by the way I have outstanding news just today they announced

at the un at 2:15 that Iraq was to rv today."

Well isn't that just pumping peachalicious!!! If your so sure that it was announced and if dinar banker trusts you since you always talk to each other then why is he still selling dinar????

It's because you make commission or get paid something to have him speak on your call with an audience of over 2,000 people listening. Great advertising because everyone on the call is a targeted market!! Wake up folks!!

I appreciate Adam and the way he runs this site where you don't have any of this crap going on. Thanks again for having one of the best sites out there.

Edited by sufer223
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thanks again, Adam, for having a site that has " Integrity " .  I can't stand these so called know-it-all's who want to use scare tactics and out-landish false intel. Keep it clean and above board. You have a Great Place for us to come to & feel safe and secured with all the info that's floating round.

Edited by Silverdinar
  • Upvote 1

Isn't it quite obvious this guy doesn't know anybody or anything other than other gurus that claim they know someone??

I appreciate Adam and the way he runs this site where you don't have any of this crap going on. Thanks again for having one of the best sites out there.

***///

And we took the time to tell ADAM so in his Wed Chat here with us this week. :tiphat:

We had just seen SO much GuruPoo this week, it left us eternally grateful for DV & it's smart,

intelligent, great members and ADAM's cool, steady, measured take on this thing.

We still marvel at the following those Gurus have... sometimes we read their comments following

their posts just to see if someone will call them out..... never happens --- it's SO SAD and PATHETIC.

they are LEMMINGS. <_< feasting at the trough of mis/dis-information and slurping it up with the gusto of

pitiful varmints too ignorant to recognize own slaughter.....

If the dinar broker makes a 20% spread (or probably even more) he can afford to pass along half to the host of the call and still make a mint. Let's do some math. 

Say there are 2,000 people on the call, most/all of whom are already "bought in" to the host of the call. Say he does a good job selling and 10% of them buy off the call. That's 200 sales.

If the average holder of dinar is somewhere between 750K and 1.5 million dinar (a range I've heard tossed around) then maybe the average purchase in this situation is about 1,000 USD worth of dinar, give or take. That's $200,000 USD in sales.

A 20% spread is $40,000 profit, right? So that means the host might see $20K from one call.

So to the host of the call the short term gain of hyping people up for/on the call is worth the long term total destruction of his credibility.

• Upvote 5

If the dinar broker makes a 20% spread (or probably even more) he can afford to pass along half to the host of the call and still make a mint. Let's do some math. 

Say there are 2,000 people on the call, most/all of whom are already "bought in" to the host of the call. Say he does a good job selling and 10% of them buy off the call. That's 200 sales.

If the average holder of dinar is somewhere between 750K and 1.5 million dinar (a range I've heard tossed around) then maybe the average purchase in this situation is about 1,000 USD worth of dinar, give or take. That's $200,000 USD in sales.

A 20% spread is $40,000 profit, right? So that means the host might see $20K from one call.

So to the host of the call the short term gain of hyping people up for/on the call is worth the long term total destruction of his credibility.

Finallly, someone who is telling the truth!!

SPOT ON 

I think its hot air.com and I think he drives the oscar mayer weiner mobile.

I would'nt listen to tony baloney ever he knows nothing.

stick to adam he will keep you sane.

hotair.com is a politics site, which makes it a relatively respectable place by comparison. Heh.  :cowboy1:

Isn't it quite obvious this guy doesn't know anybody or anything other than other gurus that claim they know someone?? "hey guys today is gonna be a great day today were having dinar banker on the call."" by the way I have outstanding news just today they announced

at the un at 2:15 that Iraq was to rv today."

Well isn't that just pumping peachalicious!!! If your so sure that it was announced and if dinar banker trusts you since you always talk to each other then why is he still selling dinar????

It's because you make commission or get paid something to have him speak on your call with an audience of over 2,000 people listening. Great advertising because everyone on the call is a targeted market!! Wake up folks!!

Everytime Tony mentions Okie he loses credibility with me.