Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Everyone is on their OWN boat with this..... I am pretty sure EVERYONE is frustrated or has been at one point and time.....

but the fact IS that we are invested in a currency that was never a certainty and had the potential to not go anywhere. So the simple fact that this is closer than it HAS EVER been is a step in the right direction. 

We ALL feel your frustrations..... but sooner or later.... its bound to happen...

GO RV!!!!!!!!  a BUCK+

This dinar thing is highly emotional. We're all sitting on the edge waiting for this to hit. So you are not alone in your anxiety and frustration.

Try and stay away from the guru BS , that believe it or not is more damaging than entertaining. Stick with the positive posts, at least they offer hope 

and better information. Some people on this site just like to ruffle everyones feathers by posting guru BS ( they are just plain board) and unfortunately it works.

People flock to those posts only to get worked up to later just feel bad about the whole thing.

Hang out in the cool threads with the cool members not in the Guru threads with the looser.

I know this thing is going to happen, I guess that just called faith. It works for me !

Just my  :twocents:

• Upvote 1

A few years back I exchanged some cash I could afford to lose for a little dinar, set it aside and forgot about it. I only started paying attention recently after finding out a friend was also holding some who told me things looked to be getting close to RV.

If nothing happens by summer's end I'll go back to "forgot about it" mode. Besides, at the end of the day, if/when an RV happens I will certainly hear about it in plenty of time to make the exchange one way or another. And that way I avoid wasting my life on this emotional roller coaster.

Hope deferred makes the heart sick. Continually getting your hopes up only to have them crushed over and over is very destructive. In extreme cases it can be fatal even. Look up the Stockdale Principle for a real world example of this in action.

I Dunno... Maybe people just get ugly... when they don't get their way.

This site has certainly had it's TOXIC moments... just sayin.

Did I tell you that you have grown on me Cre8tive?... Or did I just "dream" it? :)

Just try your best to relax. It actually gives me something to look forward to. You never know what the Iraqis have up their sleeve. It may make a little or alot of money for us. Than again if a civil war or some unforesean happening comes along we might lose our entire dinar investment. Kind of hope for a sudden surprise. The biggest disappointment for me so far are the lies dreamt up to sell dinars. You try to understand why and it boils down to about 150 dollars for every million sold. My dealer told me he sold 100 million a day on a regular basis. He made some serios money for sure..........

It used to....yes

But

Once I realized that absolutely no one ( who posts on the internet ) really absolutely knows for sure what is going on - everything is conjecturing-

I just sit tight and continue my normal business until something happens one way or another.

So my answer now is 'no'.

Perhaps your feelings are exacerbated by reading too many of other peoples' opinions?

Well since you asked...to be perfectly honest....at this point I don't really believe that the dinar will ever RV.  I'm sorry, :( This is not what I want to happen. 

I posted about it and my dying dream 2 years ago and then had to let it go, didn't think about it or check here for months and months at a time. Then got Adam's email a couple of weeks ago and thought maybe, just maybe, I was wrong. But still here we are with more of the same rhetoric, day after day, like we're stuck in some kind of a never-ending groundhog day. 

Yeah, I've reached the point where I have to retreat again.  :'(

If nothing happens by summer's end I'll go back to "forgot about it" mode.

***///

Graduate of the Tony Soprano School of Psychology:

FUGGET ABOUT IT...!  :lol:

Seriously, though - we liked your post, CREE8... It is excellent advice - well put.

Glad you shared it with us. :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Is anyone else as FLABBERGASTED as me about this Dinar thing? I've been in it almost 3 years and it all seems EXACTLY the same!

End Quote

Alex.... I've been into this for longer than 9 years... You tell me how flabbergasted I'm supposed to be about it all.........

I hear you Alex. What keeps me going tho is their resources and potential. Oil, gas, gold, reserves and the revamping of their agriculture production. Maybe they're smarter than we give them credit for. We want the RV and want it now. If the RV is in our future and that's their plan, they need to have all their ducks in a row. Hang in there.

Alex I agree with Elixirbaby.

Sgtfury said it best (and I paraphrase) that maybe the big money people do not want the little ones to ever get rich - it will upset their goals and their power....

Come on RV

Is anyone else as FLABBERGASTED as me about this Dinar thing? I've been in it almost 3 years and it all seems EXACTLY the same!

End Quote

Alex.... I've been into this for longer than 9 years... You tell me how flabbergasted I'm supposed to be about it all.........

Extremely flabbergasted?

I am becoming more and more doubtful every day as well. That is especially so after I read an article discussing the identities of the gurus. (I can't elaborate because the person who posted it was banned)  That said, I have always doubted the possibility that we would wake up one day and become multi-millionaires.  I just can't believe that a guy in Iraq who now  has 100K in Dinar valued at about $100 and worried about how he is going to pay his light bill, will wake up one morning  and have the same 100K in Dinar valued at $100K (or more).  I mean one day the guy will be scraping the barrel, and the next day, he will be flush with cash. (and worse, what would happen if he spent is 100K in Dinar on Tuesday and the RV happened on Wednesday--that would suck)  It just doesn't make sense to me.  Do I believe there will be an increase in value? Yes, eventually. But I think it will be more of a gradual increase once the IQD is allowed to float rather than a sudden RV.  And, assuming there is no "lop", one day we may just make a profit on this. I'm going to hold my Dinar and just see what happens down the road. Just my :twocents:  :tiphat:

The answer is a yes! I remember when I first got into this 3 years ago I would check nearly every hour to see if something had changed. I didn't know much about the investment other than I could reap a great return. I am a small business owner and in my industry it requires taking huge calculated risks so this was a walk in the park for me until year after year the same story after story would come up. Its funny how certain times of the year the site will be like a dead zone and its almost like when spring time comes around and its warm outside the news picks up for  a surge before Ramadan. Then it goes quiet again until after Ramadan. I sometimes wonder if someone over there is watching our site and just puts things out there for a good laugh. All and all its been one great ride I've learned a ton on investments and other financial ideas and have actually expanded my portfolio quite a bit. I know one thing if it doesn't rv I at least can walk away saying I didn't go broke. I can just put it in a box with all the other currencies I collected from countries while serving. Hang in there I actually believe we are getting close. :)

• Upvote 1

I'm sure that will wear off whenever you get to know me a little better. I'm way too into flatulent humor for most.  :o

Haha... that was a new word for me... so I looked it up. :rolleyes:

1. flat·u·lent  
    /ˈflaCHələnt/

Adjective
    1. Suffering from or marked by an accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal.
    2. Related to or causing this condition.

I still like you even if you might be full of hot air sometimes. :o

You Are Too Funny! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Upvote 1

Or am I the only one? Just a simple yes or no will suffice  :ph34r:

No.

You're not the only one.

May I just say that I am always happy to read your posts because it's so nice to see that a big star is also just a normal guy, trying to get by. We tend to put movie & tv personalities on such a pedestal and they become unreachable to us common folk. I'm happy to see at least one Hollywood guy is just a regular person.

(I remember reading a while back there are other big shots in the group who aren't "out of the closet" so to speak, so I can't be as happy to read their comments, but I know they're there somewhere.)

KK

• Upvote 1

Alex,i personally think Iraq is stalling.

I think you're right. I suspect their political/financial process is broken in some way and their politicians can't figure things out or are too arrogant and suspicious of outsiders to accept any help. Additionally, their political leaders are as rich as Midas, so why should they care about a fully established government or better valued currency.

it's so nice to see that a big star is also just a normal guy, trying to get by. We tend to put movie & tv personalities on such a pedestal and they become unreachable to us common folk. I'm happy to see at least one Hollywood guy is just a regular person.

So would we know your work? Movies or TV?