Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Extremely flabbergasted?

lol..... To be elegant in language... Let's say so, yeah......

Haha... that was a new word for me... so I looked it up. :rolleyes:

1. flat·u·lent  
    /ˈflaCHələnt/

Adjective
    1. Suffering from or marked by an accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal.
    2. Related to or causing this condition.

I still like you even if you might be full of hot air sometimes. :o

You Are Too Funny! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I'm getting jealous.... Must be my Sicilian blood ( Dad  was from there).

• Upvote 1

One of the guiding principles in my life is that anytime, no matter what the circumstances, a fart is always funny.  :rulez:

:D  :lol:  :P  

lol..... To be elegant in language... Let's say so, yeah......

I'm getting jealous.... Must be my Sicilian blood ( Dad  was from there).

Umbertino My Dear... I'll Always Love You... Promise!    :wub:  :blush:  :wub:  Your One Of My Bestest Friends Here... And Most Certainly The Sweetest!

... except for maybe... BJ!   :rolleyes:                        

:lol:  Hahaha

• Upvote 2

Why do you think that KENYAN MUSLIM keeps sending his DUMB AND STUPID VP back to Iraq...to tell them to hold-up on an RV until they hear from them, because this MUSLIM is making his clowns come up with some KAKA IDEA as to how he wants to TAX US MORE!!!!

whaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Whaaaa!

Whaaaa!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

:D  :lol:  :P  

Umbertino My Dear... I'll Always Love You... Promise!    :wub:  :blush:  :wub:  Your One Of My Bestest Friends Here... And Most Certainly The Sweetest!

... except for maybe... BJ!   :rolleyes:                        

:lol:  Hahaha

Thank you Dear.... I love you too my special Sister.

acting is my passion... dinar is my poison... well that and tequila :)

Please Alex..... if / when you have the time and will... Enlighten us on the reality of actors in a place like LA and in general anyway...Parties, , coke ( and whatever  recreational  means), promiscuity,  doing the "wrong" ( not right) thing in order to get a part, etc......

You are the only one I got to know ( though only here on the Net) from that world so I'd like to know if it's not a nuisance for you to answer that. Ciao. Thanks

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Is anyone else as FLABBERGASTED as me about this Dinar thing? I've been in it almost 3 years and it all seems EXACTLY the same! Nothing has changed! With the exception of CH7... But that didn't lead to the RV like SOOOO many thought it would! Maybe the "gurus" have stepped it up a bit... I mean people were talking about CH7 like it was the Holy Grail to an RV release! And I mean EVERYONE. Even the "smarter" people... eh hem... It's like the twilight zone! Hahaahahaha... we wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait.... and hope that the next "big law to pass" or so on and so forth will be the end all be all... I tell ya, if/when this HCL passes and we don't see a raise in the value of this currency --- or heck, even a 'LOP' at this point--- I will be leaning toward the word "bogus"... I am beginning to think there is someone out there LAUGHING their a$$es off at all of us! Hahahahahahaha!!! Ugh... In all seriousness though, does this thing drive any one else a tad crazy? Doesn't it seem like a never ending circle and we keep winding up at the same place? They have been talking about "deleting the zeros" for YEARS. And that's it... just talk. One article says yes, the other no. It's becoming laughable. Power struggle this, delete the zeros that... HCL this, Article 140 that... Do you get the feeling sometimes that this is all in vain???

Or am I the only one? Just a simple yes or no will suffice  :ph34r:

Yehh...like all these gurus some how showed up as experts, probably put in place by currency sellers. Its the perfect scam.

Is anyone else as FLABBERGASTED as me about this Dinar thing? I've been in it almost 3 years and it all seems EXACTLY the same! Nothing has changed! With the exception of CH7... But that didn't lead to the RV like SOOOO many thought it would! Maybe the "gurus" have stepped it up a bit... I mean people were talking about CH7 like it was the Holy Grail to an RV release! And I mean EVERYONE. Even the "smarter" people... eh hem... It's like the twilight zone! Hahaahahaha... we wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait.... and hope that the next "big law to pass" or so on and so forth will be the end all be all... I tell ya, if/when this HCL passes and we don't see a raise in the value of this currency --- or heck, even a 'LOP' at this point--- I will be leaning toward the word "bogus"... I am beginning to think there is someone out there LAUGHING their a$$es off at all of us! Hahahahahahaha!!! Ugh... In all seriousness though, does this thing drive any one else a tad crazy? Doesn't it seem like a never ending circle and we keep winding up at the same place? They have been talking about "deleting the zeros" for YEARS. And that's it... just talk. One article says yes, the other no. It's becoming laughable. Power struggle this, delete the zeros that... HCL this, Article 140 that... Do you get the feeling sometimes that this is all in vain???

Or am I the only one? Just a simple yes or no will suffice  :ph34r:

I am right there with ya......but I believe we will be ok in the end my friend

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 1

Thank you Dear.... I love you too my special Sister.

Please Alex..... if / when you have the time and will... Enlighten us on the reality of actors in a place like LA and in general anyway...Parties, , coke ( and whatever  recreational  means), promiscuity,  doing the "wrong" ( not right) thing in order to get a part, etc......

You are the only one I got to know ( though only here on the Net) from that world so I'd like to know if it's not a nuisance for you to answer that. Ciao. Thanks

well, it's boring. not much to write home about. you audition (yes, still auditioning although I feel like I shouldn't have to anymore.... but that's the way it goes) ... and maybe get the part. the wonderful thing is I have been working A LOT... I am the voice of GoodYear tires (all their TV commercials and what not), became a Capital One Viking (I am Boris at the law firm... Boris, Boris & Goat), just did a comedy pilot for NBC with Martin Short and Elliot Gould (Lorne Michaels producing), etc... etc... etc... life is good.

no drugs. sorry to disappoint. :)

• Upvote 3

well, it's boring. not much to write home about. you audition (yes, still auditioning although I feel like I shouldn't have to anymore.... but that's the way it goes) ... and maybe get the part. the wonderful thing is I have been working A LOT... I am the voice of GoodYear tires (all their TV commercials and what not), became a Capital One Viking (I am Boris at the law firm... Boris, Boris & Goat), just did a comedy pilot for NBC with Martin Short and Elliot Gould (Lorne Michaels producing), etc... etc... etc... life is good.

Congrats on getting so much work! I love Martin Short, I hope the series takes off for you guys!

And especially congrats on the wedding!

KK

• Upvote 1

Thanks Alex... I really did appreciate your answer. And Congrats on all your Accomplishments... Past, Present  and Future....

No disappointment on drugs.... On the Contrary, obviously..... I think I expressed myself poorly about that.. Didn't mean or imply at all  that you 'd be involved in that kind of thing...I hope that's clear..... I only was asking ( again I expressed myself poorly probably and I'm sorry about that) if it's true that many or most Actors a  " full" of it ( no names wanted, just an opinion).....

I am right there with ya......but I believe we will be ok in the end my friend

Your rough  unbiased  time estimate on what you called " the end".... ?    Smile......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Congrats on getting so much work! I love Martin Short, I hope the series takes off for you guys!

And especially congrats on the wedding!

KK

thank you! :)

Thanks Alex... I really did appreciate your answer. And Congrats on all your Accomplishments... Past, Present  and Future....

No disappointment on drugs.... On the Contrary, obviously..... I think I expressed myself poorly about that.. Didn't mean or imply at all  that you 'd be involved in that kind of thing...I hope that's clear..... I only was asking ( again I expressed myself poorly probably and I'm sorry about that) if it's true that many or most Actors a  " full" of it ( no names wanted, just an opinion).....

Your rough  unbiased  time estimate on what you called " the end".... ?    Smile......

no worries :) oh yeah... there are A LOT of drug users out here. A LOT of alcohol abuse too. but I believe it is everywhere. A big amount of celebrities are users. hell, I'm friends with some of them. I think the best thing to do to stay away from that is to "know who you are and what you stand for" before coming out to Hollyweird... hahahaha... serious. Now don't get me wrong, I love to party! I love to have drinks, maybe smoke a little weed ... but that's about it :)

• Upvote 3

thank you! :)

no worries :) oh yeah... there are A LOT of drug users out here. A LOT of alcohol abuse too. but I believe it is everywhere. A big amount of celebrities are users. hell, I'm friends with some of them. I think the best thing to do to stay away from that is to "know who you are and what you stand for" before coming out to Hollyweird... hahahaha... serious. Now don't get me wrong, I love to party! I love to have drinks, maybe smoke a little weed ... but that's about it :)

Thank you Alex... Sorry for the bother....Smile. I do appreciate your time in answering me. I really do.

Again Congrats on all your achievements. ....When one day you'll hit that Oscars stage... I ( along with all of us DV Folks) will shout from the top of our lungs. " He's a Friend... We know him!"

• Upvote 3

Congrats on the pilot. I was never much a Martin short fan but watched SNL last time he hosted and was amazed at his talent and gained more respect for him. At least from this side of the camera.

I guess I'll have to stop fast forwarding thru the goodyear and capital one commercials now. Lol

• Upvote 1

Glad you know yourself Alex. I have friends who were in the 'in' crowd that frequented the Viper Room in the '80's

You're also correct in substance a use is everywhere... just no one gives a flip since they re not a celeb

We'll know if you ever go off the deep end when you.claim to have Tiger Blood...

:D

• Upvote 2

Glad you know yourself Alex. I have friends who were in the 'in' crowd that frequented the Viper Room in the '80's

You're also correct in substance a use is everywhere... just no one gives a flip since they re not a celeb

We'll know if you ever go off the deep end when you.claim to have Tiger Blood...

:D

hahahahaaha... I have DINAR BLOOD!!!

Edited by Alex38
  • Upvote 1

Congrats on the pilot. I was never much a Martin short fan but watched SNL last time he hosted and was amazed at his talent and gained more respect for him. At least from this side of the camera.

I guess I'll have to stop fast forwarding thru the goodyear and capital one commercials now. Lol

Elliott Gould is also an Extraordinary Actor imo.

• Upvote 1