Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is anyone else as FLABBERGASTED as me about this Dinar thing? I've been in it almost 3 years and it all seems EXACTLY the same! Nothing has changed! With the exception of CH7... But that didn't lead to the RV like SOOOO many thought it would! Maybe the "gurus" have stepped it up a bit... I mean people were talking about CH7 like it was the Holy Grail to an RV release! And I mean EVERYONE. Even the "smarter" people... eh hem... It's like the twilight zone! Hahaahahaha... we wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait.... and hope that the next "big law to pass" or so on and so forth will be the end all be all... I tell ya, if/when this HCL passes and we don't see a raise in the value of this currency --- or heck, even a 'LOP' at this point--- I will be leaning toward the word "bogus"... I am beginning to think there is someone out there LAUGHING their a$$es off at all of us! Hahahahahahaha!!! Ugh... In all seriousness though, does this thing drive any one else a tad crazy? Doesn't it seem like a never ending circle and we keep winding up at the same place? They have been talking about "deleting the zeros" for YEARS. And that's it... just talk. One article says yes, the other no. It's becoming laughable. Power struggle this, delete the zeros that... HCL this, Article 140 that... Do you get the feeling sometimes that this is all in vain???

Or am I the only one? Just a simple yes or no will suffice  :ph34r:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

Nothing is guaranteed! No one owes you anything! If it happens great! It gets tiring watching people get stressed out about it! Would I like to see it RV......of course! But if it doesn't that is the risk I took! Mellow out!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

***///

We're exhausted with it, to be sure.  Can't wait for it to end.

But don't let yerself git paranoid, son... don't take it personal...it's not "them" -vs- "US"....

hang in there. ;)

BTW:  U.N. only "mentioned" Iraq addressing their "currency" issue....

said NOTHING about it being a globally accepted currency --- yet.

ToeNailTony is an idiot -- you called it right, ALEX.

• Upvote 3

Nothing is guaranteed! No one owes you anything! If it happens great! It gets tiring watching people get stressed out about it! Would I like to see it RV......of course! But if it doesn't that is the risk I took! Mellow out!

So your answer would then be.... No? That's all you really had to say. Hahahaha... You took the long route!

***///

We're exhausted with it, to be sure.  Can't wait for it to end.

But don't let yerself git paranoid, son... don't take it personal...it's not "them" -vs- "US"....

hang in there. ;)

BTW:  U.N. only "mentioned" Iraq addressing their "currency" issue....

said NOTHING about it being a globally accepted currency --- yet.

ToeNailTony is an idiot -- you called it right, ALEX.

I don't do enough blow to be paranoid. :)

• Upvote 2

MOST OF US BEEN IN THIS FOR A LONG TIME. WE SEE THE THINGS THEY DO AND DONT. THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO, IS BACK UP A DAY ARE TOO. THEN CHECK UP ON IT. LET YOUR MIND TAKE A REST.

I backed up for about 3 months once... hahaha... came back to the same. Believe me, I am not stressed about this... I am just wondering if anyone else had a "funny feeling" about this at any time... It would be strange if no one else did... In my opinion...

• Upvote 3

No, but once was. Here's how I see it. Things are either going to get done, or inflation will come to overtake any progress. There is already articles warning of this.

They need to get busy with the Erbil Agreement. That alone would be huge. The HCL is another big one. Some say HCL alone is enough, but I think (and this is my own opinion) the government needs to be fully put together, and seated. Meaning the council Allawi was supposed to head up, and I believe there's still a ministry seat not filled if not two, but not sure.

And if someones laughing at us, well I guess they haven't looked in Iraqs direction. They're the clowns with no shoes, cause they took them off to throw at someone.

No, but once was. Here's how I see it. Things are either going to get done, or inflation will come to overtake any progress. There is already articles warning of this.

They need to get busy with the Erbil Agreement. That alone would be huge. The HCL is another big one. Some say HCL alone is enough, but I think (and this is my own opinion) the government needs to be fully put together, and seated. Meaning the council Allawi was supposed to head up, and I believe there's still a ministry seat not filled if not two, but not sure.

And if someones laughing at us, well I guess they haven't looked in Iraqs direction. They're the clowns with no shoes, cause they took them off to throw at someone.

"but once was"

Whew! Thought I was alone here! Hahahaah! Nice!

I understand your frustration and what you are saying, ditto dude. I feel foolish holding the currency looking for an outcome as these politicians kick around issues over there. After a few years in this, I just want to see how it ends, BUT...what if it never ends...what if Iraq continues to cut deals and do 'business as usual' with the American dollar as they keep a low value on their dinar...? There are no guarantee's, I suppose. On the one side of it, Iraq is making progress, Ch. 7 is gone, improvements are being made, I'm sure they are working on Tariff laws, the Hcl, and other things...but on the other side, the dinar's value could be pending for a long time. It's too bad we can't take a look into the future and know if we have something good here or are just wasting our time. :rocking-chair:

I understand your frustration and what you are saying, ditto dude. I feel foolish holding the currency looking for an outcome as these politicians kick around issues over there. After a few years in this, I just want to see how it ends, BUT...what if it never ends...what if Iraq continues to cut deals and do 'business as usual' with the American dollar as they keep a low value on their dinar...? There are no guarantee's, I suppose. On the one side of it, Iraq is making progress, Ch. 7 is gone, improvements are being made, I'm sure they are working on Tariff laws, the Hcl, and other things...but on the other side, the dinar's value could be pending for a long time. It's too bad we can't take a look into the future and know if we have something good here or are just wasting our time. :rocking-chair:

totally agree... wild ride!

Yes.  It is a roller coaster ride.  It would be exciting to one day login to DV and see positive articles and comments.  The frustration comes when you read the articles and there is no clear picture of what is happening.  Then I realize that I don't need to know until the end.  I bought my first dinar 3 years ago.  Each year I have purchased a little more.  All of it goes into a safe or trust.  It will not break me if I lose it all.  It will make me wealthy if it RVs.  Reading and commenting on DV (my only sight) is pure entertainment.  Do I get frustrated and think it is bogus? Yep.  But I'm in for the long haul.  

• Upvote 1

I hear you Alex. What keeps me going tho is their resources and potential. Oil, gas, gold, reserves and the revamping of their agriculture production. Maybe they're smarter than we give them credit for. We want the RV and want it now. If the RV is in our future and that's their plan, they need to have all their ducks in a row. Hang in there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why do you think that KENYAN MUSLIM keeps sending his DUMB AND STUPID VP back to Iraq...to tell them to hold-up on an RV until they hear from them, because this MUSLIM is making his clowns come up with some KAKA IDEA as to how he wants to TAX US MORE!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

A few years back I exchanged some cash I could afford to lose for a little dinar, set it aside and forgot about it. I only started paying attention recently after finding out a friend was also holding some who told me things looked to be getting close to RV.

If nothing happens by summer's end I'll go back to "forgot about it" mode. Besides, at the end of the day, if/when an RV happens I will certainly hear about it in plenty of time to make the exchange one way or another. And that way I avoid wasting my life on this emotional roller coaster.

Hope deferred makes the heart sick. Continually getting your hopes up only to have them crushed over and over is very destructive. In extreme cases it can be fatal even. Look up the Stockdale Principle for a real world example of this in action.

• Upvote 3