Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UN announced RV at 1400Hrs EST.

Luigi1

Good to see you, always enjoyed your posts being real and not kool aid driven......

Thank you thank you! I tried to bring some of the "stories" back down to earth a few times. I got drunk on plenty of kool aid when I first invested but it got old real quick. 

It really is odd how all the same stories get recycled every few weeks and it is really sad that there are those out there that fall for it every single time. Not on this site of course, but others really have a cult type following that hang on every word like it is scripture yet they cant see the lies that are spewed for profit.  

• Upvote 1

Thank you thank you! I tried to bring some of the "stories" back down to earth a few times. I got drunk on plenty of kool aid when I first invested but it got old real quick. 

It really is odd how all the same stories get recycled every few weeks and it is really sad that there are those out there that fall for it every single time. Not on this site of course, but others really have a cult type following that hang on every word like it is scripture yet they cant see the lies that are spewed for profit.

Agree, just have to laugh at all of the regurgitated posts. Would be amuzing if Thug pulled up some of the late 2010 guru posts that hadthe countdowns and poor folks staying up all night checking the CBI websites........

• Upvote 2

The difference Umbertino, like Uneek, he is sometimes fooled by the posts. Thug, on the other hand, gives no credibility to the outlandish stories made up by the Pumpers Posting Poop for Personal Prosperity......the 5 p's

And there in lies (pun intended) the difference... I'm sticking to Thuggie's rumors from now on! ;)

Seriously I used to drink the kool aide when I first bought... Heck I even used to get mad at Keeps for being "negative"... like he might jinks it. Haha

Now I get irritated if I think someone is intentionally misleading members here... I feel pretty protective of this site and our members.

Thank goodness for all the smart folks here and the great humor! :)  :D  :lol:

Good to see you CTS :) Enjoy your post.

• Upvote 2

What is the Glass-Steagel Act? Does that have anything to do with our investment?  :shrug: 

Were is Yota?  :shrug: 

The Bill protects consumers by breaking up the monopoly by mega banks and their relations to Wall Street and investment brokerages.

This is almost like the break up of Ma Bell into smaller phone companies to increase competion and lower costs. Of course that had the opposite affect.

Will the Bill be good for investors? I do not like the Feds in control. I like smaller government. IMO.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

post-30860-0-98160700-1374334052_thumb.jpost-30860-0-98160700-1374334052_thumb.jpost-30860-0-84287400-1374334092_thumb.jpost-30860-0-84287400-1374334092_thumb.j

post-30860-0-46537700-1374334113_thumb.jpost-30860-0-62334100-1374334127_thumb.jpost-30860-0-52546700-1374334143_thumb.j

These thermometers peg at 140 and will not register anything higher

I am waiting for my wife to send me copies of my pics from Caldwell in 05

If I am going to call a man a liar, I would do two things. First I would know what I am talking about and Second, I would do it to his face an not over a computer.

Roadrunner

Edited by Roadrunner
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I would first like to ask you a question.  It seems obvious but I would like you to verify (your word is good enough) that you were in the Military and then I will respond.  And, another thing, you jump to conclusions as so many do when they get their feelings hurt so easily.  When one of your friends disagree with you, do you immediately go to the "liar" route?  Or do you have a conversation and maybe get some facts?  I just don't have time right now but I will respond a little later today.  While I'm waiting for the RV.

DW

attachicon.gif139 in Basrah.jpgattachicon.gif139 in Basrah.jpgattachicon.gif140 at Bucca.jpgattachicon.gif140 at Bucca.jpg

attachicon.gifPushing 140 in Baghdad.jpgattachicon.gifSummer at Warhorse.jpgattachicon.gif142 at Taji.jpg

These thermometers peg at 140 and will not register anything higher

I am waiting for my wife to send me copies of my pics from Caldwell in 05

If I am going to call a man a liar, I would do two things. First I would know what I am talking about and Second, I would do it to his face an not over a computer.

Roadrunner

Are all these instruments exposed to full sunlight, or am I not seeing this right....?

• Upvote 1

Clueless TNT and Blue Wolf Moron remind me of two despots held up in a castle with Frankenstein telling lies hoping the mobs will go away, while the angry mobs with torches and pitchforks are trying to storm the castle.