Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UN announced RV at 1400Hrs EST.

Luigi1

Not only "UGG" but Ziggie? You Backed Up This Guy? Said He Was Just Kiddin?

That's Just Messed Up! :huh:

What R U Talkin' About Mag's ? :blink:

I Don't See A Quote From Ziggie On This Thread - And Who Is UGG ?

B)B)

• Upvote 1

Luigi, one thing for certain.........your posts being as much BS as they are....... they generate a lot of responses !!   Lot of folks looking for something to hang their hat on, obviously myself included although I quit after the first few responses.  Someday you will hit upon the big home run...inevitable!

• Upvote 1

I been in Baghdad when it was 128 degrees outside. Business as usual.

Do you find it odd that CBI closed down due to heat at only 108 degrees? That is a mild day by Iraqi standards.

Shabibi said he needed three days to RV.

That is funny, as I thought the same thing. In fact, I looked up the weather report for Bagdad and if the reason for giving the Holiday yesterday was because of hot weather, then I think we have all been duped. If you look at the last two weeks and the coming weeks, yesterday was not a "hot" day, by Iraqi standards. Me thinks something is odd with this picture, but I don't want to get to excited, as we have been down this road way too many times.

Indy

Edited by Indraman
  • Upvote 1

What R U Talkin' About Mag's ? :blink:

I Don't See A Quote From Ziggie On This Thread - And Who Is UGG ?

B) B)

I was questioning Louie and Ziggie said of course I should have known better... that of course Louie was just kiddin.

Different thread... Different day.

I don't think Louie is just kiddin now... I don't like P-U-M-P-E-R-S. Okay?

No Worries... I Was Confused... I'm Over It Now... I See The Truth.

:) :) :)

• Upvote 1

I was questioning Louie and Ziggie said of course I should have known better... that of course Louie was just kiddin.

Ah, So I Walked In On A Conversation U Were Having With Urself ! :rolleyes:

I Thought I Was Going To Have To Tell SnowGlobe To Quit Sharing Those Mushrooms ! :o

:D     :D      :D

That is funny, as I thought the same thing. In fact, I looked up the weather report for Bagdad and if the reason for giving the Holiday yesterday was because of hot weather, then I think we have all been duped. If you look at the last two weeks and the coming weeks, yesterday was not a "hot" day, by Iraqi standards. Me thinks something is odd with this picture, but I don't want to get to excited, as we have been down this road way too many times.

Indy

Right. In 05 it broke 150 daily for almost a week straight and everything was just business as usual.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 1

Still love you.

Right. In 05 it broke 150 daily for almost a week straight and everything was just business as usual.

Roadrunner

Whoever reported that was drinking their own bath water.  Official recorded high is 136 deg in Libya many years ago.  I know it has gotten higher but not officially recorded.  There is an area of Iran where it has been hotter than 136 but there is no weather device there to record it.  But 150 for a week straight?  Come on and get out of the bath.  The water is bad for your teeth.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Luigi is getting worse than Okie with all his stories.

Not  "his" stories.

He just reports like at least 4 or 5 People here do.

And.. most of the time what others report is not much better imho.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Ive been on google all morning trying to find KTVU saying this.  I cant find anything.  If you have the link to this please send it out

Ima lire is akin to the law firm of dewe, cheatham & howe.....get it?? :soon:

I have been gone for almost a year and when I come back it is all the exact same. haha... 

How many times has it been "announced"? Oh wait, duh, I have to wait till Monday morning to see it live. Silly me, I forgot. 

Who wants to stay up all night Sunday with me to pick out new plots of land to build some custom homes?

Good to see you, always enjoyed your posts being real and not kool aid driven......

• Upvote 3

from another source...

07-18-2013-Gurus Tony TNT and Bluewolf confirms from oversease sources and calls. RV at 2:30 EST.

RV IQD 1 equals USD 3.41.

VND equals USD. 98 cents.

Treat as rumor untill more varification comes in.

.....no sh!t, **** Tracy!

• Upvote 1

Not "his" stories.

Not "his" stories.

The difference Umbertino, like Uneek, he is sometimes fooled by the posts. Thug, on the other hand, gives no credibility to the outlandish stories made up by the Pumpers Posting Poop for Personal Prosperity......the 5 p's Edited by Texas1
  • Upvote 4

Party killer! Why o why do people have the need to add their sad stories in the middle of a joke???? Now all i can think about is death and the war on drugs. Thanks!!!

I happen to be one of many who find drug jokes not amusing, but offensive.  My past husband was killed by a drunk driver who was on drugs also, I spend time teaching is a rehab...nothing funny about the horrible damage in peoples lives from such things. Maybe find a better way to joke.  I tried to be as nice about it as possible, but i do not have to be silent any more that you do.  I enjoy reading their usual posts and they are all way smarter than I am, but somethings are hard to be silent about when it has caused so much pain in SO many lives.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1