Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UN announced RV at 1400Hrs EST.

Luigi1

They got a hot dog at the cart with TNT Tony before going to the Bank across the street!

WM13

Sometimes I wonder if this is all real or a flash back of a mushroom trip from my younger days. (someone fed them to me unaware what I was eating) :eyebrows:

Yeah...and back in the day I smoked for the taste...lol :cigar:

I have been gone for almost a year and when I come back it is all the exact same. haha... 

How many times has it been "announced"? Oh wait, duh, I have to wait till Monday morning to see it live. Silly me, I forgot. 

Who wants to stay up all night Sunday with me to pick out new plots of land to build some custom homes? 

• Upvote 2

I have been gone for almost a year and when I come back it is all the exact same. haha... 

How many times has it been "announced"? Oh wait, duh, I have to wait till Monday morning to see it live. Silly me, I forgot. 

Who wants to stay up all night Sunday with me to pick out new plots of land to build some custom homes? 

That's the way it's been for the 7 years I've been in this.

What a ride.

WM13

Hey the CDN exchange rate has disappeared from the CBI site ... Must mean it's RVed here already!!  Yeah !!!

Butt - why am I always the last to know  :huh:  :unsure: 

There was a thread earlier today about that, happens all the time with different currencies.

WM13

• Upvote 1

Strait from the horse's I mean Jack A$$'s mouth.

7-18-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony   I heard from 3 sources that the revaluation was announced at the UN at 2:15 EST today.  When we will see it is being discussed at this time, could be tonight, tomorrow...i heard it could happen in a couple of hours...we'll see. I'm not calling the RV, I'm saying it was announced at the UN today.  It's not on the site, it's not in writing, but word gets out when you have great sources. I don't have a transcript, all I know is that they said that the Iraqi dinar had, past tense, had  revalued.

7-18-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony   The rate showing at 5:00 was $3.65 for the IQD and $.47, VND.  The rate in Iraq is $3.44.  We have some people over there that were able to use their cards & it was $3.44.  The lower denoms are out there, just not released to the citizens.  Our window is tonight, tomorrow...hopefully a 3 day period.  [How long before we can go to the bank? I can't see them making an announcement & then waiting for it to happen until Monday.  We possibly could be going to the bank tomorrow.  It's an exciting time for all...It's a good day. 

Strait from the horse's I mean Jack A$$'s mouth.

7-18-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony   I heard from 3 sources that the revaluation was announced at the UN at 2:15 EST today.  When we will see it is being discussed at this time, could be tonight, tomorrow...i heard it could happen in a couple of hours...we'll see. I'm not calling the RV, I'm saying it was announced at the UN today.  It's not on the site, it's not in writing, but word gets out when you have great sources. I don't have a transcript, all I know is that they said that the Iraqi dinar had, past tense, had  revalued.

7-18-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony   The rate showing at 5:00 was $3.65 for the IQD and $.47, VND.  The rate in Iraq is $3.44.  We have some people over there that were able to use their cards & it was $3.44.  The lower denoms are out there, just not released to the citizens.  Our window is tonight, tomorrow...hopefully a 3 day period.  [How long before we can go to the bank? I can't see them making an announcement & then waiting for it to happen until Monday.  We possibly could be going to the bank tomorrow.  It's an exciting time for all...It's a good day. 

Thanks Rico,

I guess the lies are going to have to become more and more farfetched for everyone to believe these guys know of what they speak.

Why NO confirmation on tv ... facebook ... news sites?

Oh that's right - it DIDN'T happen !!!

three confirmations?

One was the first of sarges gals saying "bluewolf you are full of crap if you think its gonna RV at 13.42

the second was sarges gal number two saying 'bluewolf you are so full of crap you prob do not have any dinar"

The third was sarges gal saying :"bluewolf if you start another rumor we will shut you up with our fist until this thing RV's"

***///

Thanks for covering our six on this thread of mentals, SNOWGLOBE ! :salute:

You handled it exactly like we would have....! ;)

(except for the fist part... that woulda been a boot up his a$$ !) :D

• Upvote 1