Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency is positive and important and will respond account of the Iraqi dinar

Baghdad / Baghdadi news / .. A member of the parliamentary Finance Committee Hassan Salman al-Bayati, Wednesday, that the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency is positive and important and will respond account of the Iraqi dinar " 

Al-Bayati said in a statement to / Baghdadi news / "The process of deleting the yellow (in Arabic means "end of life or end of cycle") of the coin is of great significance in the advancement of the Iraqi currency, especially as most of the political blocs in favor of this process, but for the sake rated due attention to security conditions and legislation important laws in the country"

"The vote on this law in order to year / 2015 / for technical reasons, and there are no differences between the political blocs on the law." Ended on 21

http://albaghdadianews.com/politics/item/35472-AkLAkn%D8%A9-AkBEkLAln%D8%A9-GdJ-AkAZHJAE-AnvABn-NnInD-kkILk%D8%A9-AkIEAjn%D8%A9-AIbBAEmA.html

• Upvote 2

PLEASE TELL THEY ARE NOT WAITING TO VOTE ON THIS TIL 2015. :nooo:

I believe they are. BUT, they will HOPEFULLY raise the rate before they do. But I've said it before... we still have a ways to go before we see anything, good or bad. 

Interesting quote:: The process of deleting the yellow (in Arabic means "end of life or end of cycle")

I kind of take that as once they "delete the zeros", the old bills will be forgotten.... and they will move on from them. They will "end the lives" of those notes... IMO

• Upvote 1

Well this could mean when the new currency will begin and the old will be done with, 2015.  2 years from now or less.  However between now and then the currency they have now is a mess.    They don't have to raise their rate for sure, but they do need some currency in lower denoms for sure.  Unless they figure the smart cards is the replacement until 2015.

It's all smoke and mirrors !! They are not going to tell you exactly when !! This has been going on for years!! The only differance now is that they are out of chapter 7 and many laws are passed to help investing !! I think we are almost there . HCL and seated government then RV

• Upvote 2

I really don't think that they would have gone through all they did and jumped through hoops to submit their banking reform plan to the World Bank if the plan was to raise the rate in 2015.

Clearly, as zigmeister aptly pointed out, their intentions are to raise the rate then delete. 

Hopefully.

The process of deleting the yellow (in Arabic means "end of life or end of cycle")

Thanks Frangipani.

Wondering where you came up with that definition. I know yellow means black sometimes in Arabic . Its also referred to as Sulfer and brimstone

You did add this to the article Right?

Parliamentary Finance: Delete the zeros positive and restores the Iraqi currency account

•  

8dfd4cdc0805609b335b5bb2fd77a8f2_S.jpg

Baghdad / Baghdadi news / .. A member of the parliamentary Finance Committee Hassan Salman al-Bayati, Wednesday, that the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency is positive and important and will respond account of the Iraqi dinar "

Al-Bayati said in a statement to / Baghdadi news / "The process of deleting the yellow of the coin is of great significance in the advancement of the Iraqi currency, especially as most of the political blocs in favor of this process, but for the sake rated due attention to security conditions and legislation important laws in the country"

21 "The vote on this law in order to year / 2015 / for technical reasons, and there are no differences between the political blocs on the law." Ended on 21

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Falbaghdadianews.com%2Fpolitics%2Fitem%2F35472-AkLAkn%25D8%25A9-AkBEkLAln%25D8%25A9-GdJ-AkAZHJAE-AnvABn-NnInD-kkILk%25D8%25A9-AkIEAjn%25D8%25A9-AIbBAEmA.html

It is interesting the meaning of certain words.  Last week we read references to salt in these articles.  What I found out "salt" in the ME means contract.  In other words when they seal an agreement with salt it cannot be broken or they die.

Yellow in the ME means: sacred, imperial, wisdom, male

Some Middle-East: mourning.  Which is what this article seems to implying.  The death of the old dinar.

40 Years in the wilderness! 

-

Feels like it.

Just my opinion on this but the complaints of the dollar and dinar on the streets is an interesting one.  Yes the money changers are making money off people for sure, but we also know those dinars the people take to the money changers or banks are such a dilapidated mess they get much less for them.  Keeping that in mind it would seem to me this may be the reason why the disparity between the two is the real issue.

if all of you remember, they always stated that the process to delete the zeros from the currency would be a  2 yr process..hence the ending date of 2015.  now, as for the vote, it was the vote on the time period to accept the high zero notes for exchange, because as we know news in Iraq travels at the speed of camel dung.

so..yes, the end of the "cycle"  is 2015. simply meaning the end of the time period to accept the higher denoms.

it is good news folks..

• Upvote 2