Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wells Fargo Group Cash In Instructions ?

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The World Famous 'Umbrella Room' - A Hot Dog Cart Across The Street From A Wells Fargo !

Recaps has been getting 25 or more emails daily requesting the 800# to the Private Group exchange or "Group" information.  We would like to be clear one more time...  WE DO NOT HAVE ANY 800# YET!

The Instructions and 800# for the Wells Fargo Free Private Exchange will not be released until the RV actually happens.  These WF Instructions will only be released at the time of the RV/CE and not given out to anyone before at all.
Anywhere!!!

Dinar Recaps Post-RV information will be the same as some other "Groups".  Recaps posts what others are saying and posting.

Dinar Recaps will be Emailing to all our subscribers the Currency Exchange information (and 800#) within a few minutes of it being released AFTER A RV, After Okie’s Graduation Post  and after these instructions are released to us.  (We believe this all will happen very quickly or simultaneously of each other.)

We also will be posting in our Blog, and at the top of our Blog and Front page a Auto Responder email address to get the same information.  You just need to send a email to the NEW email we will post, and you will get a email within minutes with the information needed AFTER A RV for this bank package.

To our Twitter followers, we WILL tweet out at any time, day or night important exchanging information. 

If you currently get our daily emails, ANY and ALL Currency Exchange Information and the 800# and post RV info will be sent to you. You need do nothing else

Please refrain from requesting further information from us at this time. As we receive more information  from other people we will post for all.

Thank You ~ Dinar Recaps

Wow thats some load of BS clown.

Hope you didnt get any on ya.  :)

Nah, I'm Just Standing Here Across The Street - But TonyTNT Just Walked In Armed With A Chili Dog ! :o

:D      :D     :D

• Upvote 4

Wells fargo cash instructions?

Yeah...bring your foreign currency to our location we will verify and either hand you the curren y of your choice or deposit that into your account.

id hope wells fargo has instructions.....theyve been doing currency conversions since theyve opened

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What should I do if I have foreign currency left from my travels that I want to sell?

Wells Fargo account holders may sell foreign currency (cash only, no coins) back to Wells Fargo at the nearest Wells Fargo banking location or International Teller Site. Non-account holders may sell foreign currency (no coins) back to Wells Fargo at the nearest International Teller Site.

https://www.foreignexchangeservices.com/index.html?partnerid=FES&serviceType=help

There - I think that covers it...

• Upvote 2

Is there a possibility that this group has something set up with WF just as Adam has with certain banks that remain unnamed? Could be the same situation, only they named their bank instead of waiting until the value increase takes place such as what Adam is doing. I don't find it that hard to believe they have something worked out with WF. If"Adam Montana" was able to set up these kind of deals...then I don't see a.problem with another large group doing the same...after all...they are a large group of people...although their "leaders" tend to blow off at the mouth when they should be keeping quiet!! God Bless!

• Upvote 1