Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Transferring Stocks from Warka

Let's not pretend anymore. At this moment, Warka seems to be done, though the fact that it hasn't closed yet is good.

Still, you can't wire money out. Don't answer emails in a timely manner, if at all. Have limits on how much stock can be bought at a single time. They even seem to have trouble fulfilling stock orders.

With this said, another poster from another iqd investors forum claims to have had success transferring his stocks from Warka to another broker, then selling the stocks and getting his funds wired back to him from the new broker. It happens to be with the broker a few of us us now.

There are apparently options for people wanting to get out of Warka. If you're serious about getting out of Warka and your money back, it may be worth a try.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Breitling has changed his tune recently.  On his Wednesday call he was disgruntled about Warka and how he missed out on profits from TASC because of their poor customer service.  He mentioned on his Thursday call that he got wind of a (un-named) broker who is quick with orders allowing investors to even daytrade.  He says that he is going to look into this broker.  I think we all pretty much know who he is talking about. 

Agree they have been slow to respond, although I did get a stock sold about a week ago. They havent responded to requests to to purchase new shares. Im kinda stuck in the middle, I cant' afford minimums on the other broker and Warka is well Warka. Can anybody else relate?

• Upvote 1

I know Al-Jazera has a $10,000 minimum, but I read from another poster who uses a different broker that has a $4,000 minimum I believe.

Here is their webpage
http://www.isx-karmal.com/open_en.html

I think it might be worth emailing them to find out more information.

I'm really surprised that the instructions on how to open a Warka account is still pinned. It needs to be taken down. 

• Upvote 2

Warka "SUCKS" and I'm transferring all my portfolio to Aljazera! They seem to care and are on top of things. Great customer service and responds to emails almost immediately...

Go RV

thanks captain, i will look into that, getting tired of waiting for warka. Need to get into the isx before it hooks up to the world market next year. does aljazeera have a online logon like warka? do they have a minimum amount required? 

Members

228 posts

LocationEast of California

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:25 PM

Warka "SUCKS" and I'm transferring all my portfolio to Aljazera! They seem to care and are on top of things. Great customer service and responds to emails almost immediately...

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/154898-transferring-stocks-from-warka/#ixzz2aZRmJbUR

Who is Aljazera and how do I contact them

Warka finally got back to me after I sent them another email re: my purchase order on the 4th for stock. --->

Dear Sir,

Thank you for providing us with your new stock order which will be executed
as this Tuesday's trading session dated (30th       ) of (July ) 2013 and
the purchase details will be provided once we complete our standard working
procedures.

Best regards,

ISX Department
Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

IT is now 5 days later and not only have they not executed the order ( the money from my IQD account is the same) but removed the isx part of the online banking. 

1. Has this happened to anyone else?

it only gets easier from here, i'm still quite optimistic. Aits.

yes this has happened to me also. The ISX portion of my account is non-existant. I'm not too worried about it since the Warka web-site says they are making changes to the web site. I have been reading this book that speaks about SEC requirements in regards to USA Investors buying equities Internationaly that are not SEC approved. And I wonder if this may be part of our problem buying more stocks. Any Thoughts DV'S?

yes this has happened to me also. The ISX portion of my account is non-existant. I'm not too worried about it since the Warka web-site says they are making changes to the web site. I have been reading this book that speaks about SEC requirements in regards to USA Investors buying equities Internationaly that are not SEC approved. And I wonder if this may be part of our problem buying more stocks. Any Thoughts DV'S?

Perhaps, but with my broker I never have problems fulfilling buy order or sell orders. For all I know he may be scamming me, but the service is very professional, so I have no reason to believe so.

I believe this may be warka issue for whatever reason.