Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Muslim countries against Islam!

yota691

NO but your children could be involve someday take look at Boston bombing.

You do realize that there is a difference between Muslims and terrorist... don't you?

Not all terrorist are Muslim... take a look around at the many terrible things that have happened here in the US and you will see.

I'll tell you though... more fear and hate is NOT the answer. Not ALL Muslims are terrorist.

• Upvote 4

All religion is the same but just in different forms............people say Muslims worship the moon and people say Christians worship the sun just they don't relize it!

All religion on earth these days has been hijacked Judism, Christianity, Islam, Buddism, Hinduism, Seekism and so on.

All religion, beliefs, ways of life, systems, ideologies, personal relationships with God on earth these days are full of politics, power, money and ultimately bloodshed!

This is why we need a one world government!

It's just rediculous!

• Downvote 3

All religion is the same but just in different forms............people say Muslims worship the moon and people say Christians worship the sun just they don't relize it!

All religion on earth these days has been hijacked Judism, Christianity, Islam, Buddism, Hinduism, Seekism and so on.

All religion, beliefs, ways of life, systems, ideologies, personal relationships with God on earth these days are full of politics, power, money and ultimately bloodshed!

It's just rediculous!

We need a one world government?

NOT!

If you think this you are deceived IMO

There is one way to God, Christ Jesus!

WM13

Edited by waterman13

We need a one world government?

NOT!

If you think this you are deceived IMO

There is one way to God, Christ Jesus!

WM13

I'm not talking about the one world government mentioned in the book of Revelation, I'm talking about the need for a one world government so that any person anywhere on this earth and whatever religion they believe in are protected and kept safe and are free to do what they want, think what they want ans say what they want. For example an American being able to live freely in Afghanistan like he does in the west.

Some people believe in a God but that is a bout it.....who that God is.......they don't know.

• Downvote 1

Any of your one world governments in your mind, is the one world government in the book of Revelation, it started with the UN.

How's the UN doing? How's that working out for you?

Well, first actually the League of Nations then the CFR.

You are deceived sir. I pray God opens your eyes.

WM13

Edited by waterman13

Sgt, look what Tyson foods is doing. We are in sad times.

I received this email and thought you’d be interested.

American company eliminates Labor Day!

Tyson Foods  eliminates Labor Day in favor of Muslim Holiday! I think that

you will find  this very interesting.

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. How  do you take over

America? One American at a time.

Tyson chicken anyone??  None for me thanks! We all need to heed this message!

TYSON FOODS  ELIMINATES LABOR DAY IN FAVOR OF MUSLIM HOLIDAY

Tyson Foods in  Shelbyville, Tennessee has eliminated Labor Day as a paid

holiday in favor  of the last day of Ramadan because they have 700 Muslim

employees. The fact  that they have almost that many non-Muslim employees is

beside the point  apparently! I will no longer purchase any Tyson products.

It's just one  more little chunk of America that's been bitten off. If you

wish to join  me, then let your e-mail friends know this. If we don't stand

up for  something we will fall for anything. All it takes for evil to

triumph is  for good men to do nothing.

This was verified:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/outrage.asp

I  did not believe even Snopes, so I checked it out myself:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0%2c2933%2c397645%2c00.html

All of our labors built this nation and we are proud countrymen/women.  I see this act of taking a labor day as hostile not tolerant.  I am tired of being tolerant.  I love everyone, but I don't like ones philosophy that wants me to change my country to comply with their whims.  Why don't we make everyday a holiday and then every country in the world is celebrated.  If we keep this up, we will have no roots and no identity.   How bout we go to other countries and try and pull this?  Not, we all know it won't work.   Thanks Whsky for the infos.  Take my labor day is like taking my liberty, give me liberty or give me death!

Edited by uncirculd

You do realize that there is a difference between Muslims and terrorist... don't you?

Not all terrorist are Muslim... take a look around at the many terrible things that have happened here in the US and you will see.

I'll tell you though... more fear and hate is NOT the answer. Not ALL Muslims are terrorist.

I know that thanks.

Sgt, look what Tyson foods is doing. We are in sad times.

I received this email and thought you’d be interested.

American company eliminates Labor Day!

Tyson Foods  eliminates Labor Day in favor of Muslim Holiday! I think that

you will find  this very interesting.

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. How  do you take over

America? One American at a time.

Tyson chicken anyone??  None for me thanks! We all need to heed this message!

TYSON FOODS  ELIMINATES LABOR DAY IN FAVOR OF MUSLIM HOLIDAY

Tyson Foods in  Shelbyville, Tennessee has eliminated Labor Day as a paid

holiday in favor  of the last day of Ramadan because they have 700 Muslim

employees. The fact  that they have almost that many non-Muslim employees is

beside the point  apparently! I will no longer purchase any Tyson products.

It's just one  more little chunk of America that's been bitten off. If you

wish to join  me, then let your e-mail friends know this. If we don't stand

up for  something we will fall for anything. All it takes for evil to

triumph is  for good men to do nothing.

This was verified:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/outrage.asp

I  did not believe even Snopes, so I checked it out myself:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0%2c2933%2c397645%2c00.html

For what its worth: 

LABOR DAY AT TYSON FOODS

Outdated, misleading information about Tyson employee holidays has surfaced on the Internet. Contrary to recently circulated reports, Tyson does NOT offer its workers a paid Muslim holiday at any location. 

A labor union vote briefly changed the Labor Day holiday at the company’s Shelbyville, Tennessee, poultry plant in 2008. Tyson Foods did not initiate the change and immediately negotiated with the union to reinstate Labor Day as a paid holiday, resolving the matter about five years ago. 

Labor Day continues to be one of the paid holidays for Team Members at all of the company’s U.S. plants. 

Come on people, foremost we are investors and one of the most important details that we do in the investing world is DUE DILIGENCE! So please save us alot of time and unwanted hostility towards one another, and do your due diligence. lol that was five (5) years ago.

Here is the link

http://www.tysonfoods.com/Media/Labor-Day-at-Tyson-Foods.aspx 

Just my  :twocents:

Take care and GO RV.

• Upvote 4

Any of your one world governments in your mind, is the one world government in the book of Revelation, it started with the UN.

How's the UN doing? How's that working out for you?

Well, first actually the League of Nations then the CFR.

You are deceived sir. I pray God opens your eyes.

WM13

The book of revelation is a book of fantasy and totally too far fetched even if it were true.

Did you know that Christianity is actually hidden worship of the Sun and stars..........ever wonder why every picture of Jesus there is a sun behind hid head?

Did you know the 12 disciples of Jesus represent the 12 constellations?

I used to be a born again christian but no longer no more since my eyes were really open not just about Christianity but also every single religion that is out there.

As I said it is all about politics, money power, control and blood shed.............relegion is the biggest business in the world and wouldn't exsist without people making donations of money to fill the leaders pockets.

Also it makes me absolutely knowing that the God of the Bible requires the blood of sacrificed animals and humans to forgive sins.

Oh, did you that "Sin" is the name of a Greek god that exsisted before Jesus?

There is just too much to talk about here.

Religion and personal relationships with God doesn't do the world any good and actually hinders a persons true abilities, talent and full potential in life.

• Downvote 1

You are in sad shape sir, just like most of the rest of the world. Religion sucks, a personal relationship with the creator is the only way to eternal life. The Book of Revelation is Truth, it is the Word of God, it's happening right before your eyes. Sun worship is a "religious creation" which goes way back in time, before the establishment of any "church".

Oh, by the way nothing existed before Jesus:

Genesis 1:1-5

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. 3 Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. So the evening and the morning were the first day. (Jesus is the Light - The Day)

John 1:1-5

1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it." (Light is shinning into your darkness - but you do not comprehend it)

I pray God opens your eyes.

WM13

It's just rediculous!

Yeah a one world government, religion.  So no one thinks for themselves.  The government thinks for us.  NO thanks my friend.   Religion is personal and those who would try and make one convert would be out of line.  I myself have a spiritual relationship with God.  But, those who choose not to, should not be forced.  Politics has been sticking their nose in religion for years.   Politics should be ran for the good of the people of the country.  But it's all the good of the politicians, not the people.  I am surprised the government has placed this big deceit on ppl to make them think we need them.  We need them NOT.    I do not support BIG government because they are too big for their britches.  And it gets us (the citizens) into wars which we did not want our kids to die in, under the faced of brainwashing us into hating.  There are good ppl all over the world and there are very bad ppl.  I think those who are evil and bad should be called out.   Not patty cake it.  But to group them all together as a profile, is totally wrong.  

NO TO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT AND US CORPORATION,  IT'S ALL CORRUPTION...IF YOU ONLY KNEW WHAT YOUR GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN DOING FOR YEARS, EVEN BEFORE YOU WERE BORN.   

I'm not talking about the one world government mentioned in the book of Revelation, I'm talking about the need for a one world government so that any person anywhere on this earth and whatever religion they believe in are protected and kept safe and are free to do what they want, think what they want ans say what they want. For example an American being able to live freely in Afghanistan like he does in the west.

Some people believe in a God but that is a bout it.....who that God is.......they don't know.

Hi friend,  I think you have it wrong.   There are some who do know God, that God, the creator.  No other God but the creator is worthy to call themself a God.  There are many spirits who can do many wonders, and they will deceive you.  The one world government you talk about, when you say not the one in revelation, well my friend they are one in the same.  If you be deceived when this happens, just don't allow yourself to be sold off as a slave of evil.  That's the best I could advise.  But heck, I am no one and just an opinionated God fearing spirit that has felt the presence that is just beyond description.  How do you know it is God, because it is a fact that everyone knows how fear feels.  How things can scare you for no apparent reason.  But when you feel happy and/or content overwhelmingly when you talk to your creator, YOU KNOW IT"S HIM.   I guess it takes total submission to ever feel that.  No, I know it takes total submission.  But, to each his own, but still, NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.  Man has ruined it.  It could never be the utopia you wish it could be.   Man thinks he is smarter than the creator.  

• Upvote 2

Uncirculd :)

On This We Absolutely Agree... We Do Not Need To Have A Bunch Of Fear Over This...

We create our own reality... kinda like whatever we create in life... I believe we have a pretty good chance of creating that in death.

I'm working on it... but all in all... I have had a great life so far. :)

I will NOT be going to Hell... as some here have tried to put on me.

Hahaha :) Just Sayin.

• Upvote 1

Uncirculd :)

On This We Absolutely Agree... We Do Not Need To Have A Bunch Of Fear Over This...

We create our own reality... kinda like whatever we create in life... I believe we have a pretty good chance of creating that in death.

I'm working on it... but all in all... I have had a great life so far. :)

I will NOT be going to Hell... as some here have tried to put on me.

Hahaha :) Just Sayin.

Your to nice maggie you'll be going to heaven.

• Upvote 2