Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OCrush - When U See The Tariffs Law Implemented You Will See The RV !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Slurring 'Happy Birthday' Off Key !

Post By Hopesway - don't promote other sites Forum (Today Is OCrush's Birthday)

Hello All,

When you see the customs and tariffs law implemented you will see the currency RV.  That is what to look for:)    Cheers!   Demetrios:)

Posted Today, 11:40 AM   From OCrush

Hello again!

I just want to make something clear.  From what I was told the tariffs will be implemented when the borders are adjusted. 

Once this is done, the CoM has the power to implement the tariffs and give the thumbs up to the project delete the zeroes. (Remember, the CoM stopped the process last year).

The remaining compensation to Kuwait will be favorable well deals in the south. (there is a special committee that will overlook these wells:) At the Kuwait/Iraq border the oil wells that fall into Kuwait are being discussed with Unami.

The compensation to Kuwait will be reduced significantly when this complete:)  Kuwait will get a greater return on there money beyond 2015;)

In conclusion once the borders are adjusted and agreed upon you will see the tariffs implemented (at a steady pace not all at once....think slow and steady to keep the countries inflation checked). 

Then the go ahead with the project delete the zeroes (which Shabbs has already explored and completed early last year and is ready to go with the companies he incorporated to overlook the exchange). 

At the same time RV...then immediatly after certain Acts will pass to protect the people.  Think consumer:)

The only part we don't know and can't gather is when.  Look for articles confusing or not (tariffs) to give you a heads up.  If they are talking about it in the news that would be great!

Hope this helps and remember this is soooo important to get it right....slow and steady will give us great results and a smooth transition:)    Cheers   Your Friend Demetrios:)

• Upvote 2

CNN. Broadcasting While Slurring 'Happy Birthday' Off Key !

Post By Hopesway - don't promote other sites Forum (Today Is OCrush's Birthday)

Hello All,

When you see the customs and tariffs law implemented you will see the currency RV.  That is what to look for:)    Cheers!   Demetrios:)

Posted Today, 11:40 AM   From OCrush

The only part we don't know and can't gather is when.  

Something tells me there might be a few other parts they "don't know" and/or "can't gather". I'm just saying.

Doubtful+Ducreux+2.+Liar+liar+pants+on+f

• Upvote 1