Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Update at KTFA Forum Wednesday Evening - 07/17/2013

ronscarpa

Good evening Family,

Guess who's coming to dinner.........with DELTA? Well........I guess you already know since I played his recording to you on Monday's CC. 

We are blessed to have a good Team. When DELTA meets with some GOI members next week we will have a lot of questions answered on the progress of Dr. Shabibi's plan to lift the 000's of the IQD and return its value to the 90's so that it increases the purchasing power not only of their country but of their citizens as well. 

Let us pray for this dinner that could become a banquet for us to feast on. 

I used to give you time frames.........but that frustrated the impatient ones at KTFA. I used to give you all of our weekly studies........but that made patience for the frustration ward. Now........we wait for the time frame to approach us that we study and then share with you. 

What we share has gone through a lot with us and taken to God in prayer. If we make a mistake which we often do.......it is quickly amended and apologized for. 

Yet the majority of what we share with you.......you see the evidence of usually in three days. 

Sometimes longer.........for example.......many times I have told you that Rome was built because of her roadways. 

Last week I told you that today's modern roadways are the air spaces that airlines travel on. Today you see an article that says “The return of Iraq's air space activity beginning of the recovery of the economy.” So as we saw this approaching ….....we told you that today's modern roadways are the air spaces and that it would allow Iraq to explode internationally let alone within their country. TA DA! 

What if I said.........Iraq would never see the keys to their shackles until they lift the value of their currency? 

Would you roll your eyes or would you roll out all of the evidence since CH7 has been lifted that makes it very clear the AoP are still in control of Iraq regardless of their international status that has just been given to them.

I also said once the cage is opened........where is the logic in not taking advantage of this freedom? What Team and I are constantly seeing that articles cannot convey is an exponential growth in every facet of Iraq. 

The government has become the bride to the CBI which will groom the monetary reform of their currency. The GOI NOW wants this too. That's logarithmic growth!!!

Kuwait tells the UN.........oh just lift CH7 and let them pay the 11 billion USD to us later. So they did. Crystals don't grow that fast overnight. 

It is the last and only remaining issue with Kuwait. People think once this is paid the file will be closed with Kuwait. Nope.......it was closed when they lifted CH7. 

Kuwait wants Iraq to do more than Kuwaiti airlines so they bend over backwards and tell the UN there is an urgency to make money with them. 

Articles can be helpful and they can be hurtful. Today I noticed many pictures from the country of Iraq. Sure paints a different story doesn't it? 

May I encourage all of you to continue posting these pics as they paint the true mood of Iraq's future. Infidels? No..........heroes is what we are to Iraqis and ….........GOI/CBI – M = international economic expansion. 

The stage is set to introduce a new rate for the IQD. Najafi confirms the support of parliament directly to the CBI in order to control the IQD's exchange rate. This is an invitation to a wedding between the GOI and the CBI without the in-laws. 

The ISX is connected and not just electronically to the world that wants to make money with her. 

Nobody in the world wants to make penny stock returns with the ISX. LOL.........how ridiculous is that? 

But they all position themselves giving a penny for their thoughts of the astronomical growth and financial potential that is about to come via the ISX. 

To position one's self avoids a loss of money in the near proximal future. The auctions at the CBI are moving the dinar.........they phase out the USD. Iraqi banks are positioned with new back up capital to meet Basil 111's compliance’s. Is there a surge going on? You better believe it. 

Then …......minus the confusion of some on our forum........more progress comes in today. 

World Bank praises the draft reform of the banking sector and financial control of Iraq's banks. After DELTA had his dinner last night with you know who.........he calls and says the auditing is done at the CBI. 

You know.......the last one. He went on to say that the World Bank is happy from this final report. CBI received a letter from the World Bank that commended them on the reports they received from an international auditing company. Family........have you ever been audited? Do you remember the reason why? Good. 

Now do you remember how you started fresh with the IRS once this audit was done especially if the IRS was smiling back at you? 

This audit may only be a draft but there is nothing cold about it. It is a progress in the direction of adding value and power to the IQD. 

When the World Bank read the report not one frown was to be found. The WB liked what they saw. So did DELTA as they served dessert. But wait Frank didn't you and DELTA say that this luncheon would occur next week? 

Okay. By the way.........the WB also did a report on June 30th. IMO.......you should combine both of these to understand better. 

As we shared with you Family there are many laws that are important but I doubt that someone can give me the sequence of importance. 

So with respect may I suggest that all laws being passed right now are essential because they are part of the lava flow.........the monetary reform process. 

But I will encourage you to focus on reading all you can about the HCL. Yes accountability and justice law would please the demonstrators along with the Amnesty law but we feel strongly that the HCL supersedes all other laws right now because it's directly for the people. 

Join me tomorrow Family......I will do another Blue Post. I am supposed to go to sleep in an hour so I will leave you in peace for now. Besides........I talk too much. 

As always I leave you with my Christian love and Aloha and ask that you take care of each other with prayers and fellowship. I trust in the Lord that all will be well tomorrow with my procedure and operation.

I also thank all of you for your precious prayers that have motivated me and lifted my spirit. Guess who's coming to dinner? Not me.......the doggone doctor won't let me eat tonight. Bozo.....LOL. 

That's as funny as somebody telling me the GOI will not have a session tomorrow because it's too hot. LOL...........they are running out of things to tell you Family. LOL.

KTFA, Frank

• Upvote 6

***///

By Jiminy, there's that danged HCL business again..... <_<

C'mon now you elusive little varmint.... :P .  here kitty, kitty, kitty......! :lol: 

Thanks, RONSCARPA :wub: 

You're very welcome Fury .. It's coming soon, I promise (LOL) .. have a great evening  :tiphat: 

So with respect may I suggest that all laws being passed right now are essential because they are part of the lava flow.........the monetary reform process. 

It's flowin' all right - but it ain't lava !!!

diarrhea-is-like-a-storm-raging-inside-y

...today's modern roadways are the air spaces that airlines travel on. 

No wonder why the ride in my Jeep is so bumpy. I keep driving it on all of those old-timey roadways.  :confused2:

• Upvote 1

I wonder what Iraq has in store for tomorrow?!?! They take off today for whatever reason...now they claim that tomorrow will be to hot to work!! With the letter from the world bank saying basically "all systems go"..and the fact that many have suggested Thursday to be the optimal day of the week to release a new rate!!! Seems like it might be hot...but certainly not pertaining to the temperature outside!! Iraqs new economical stance in the world will be the hottest thing there is!! Is tomorrow their/our day!!!! I believe it is!! What about laws? For the WB to give them the green light...well, that tells me that they have everything needed to move...and complete anything remaining after the fact!! Be looking forward to a blessing of Great magnitude tomorrow!! God Bless each of you!!

• Upvote 1

When Frankie gives us yocals a bit of intel we usually see it happen 3 days later. He must be a really smart cookie.................The only problem is I havent seen anything he has shared do anything. Except when he tells us some bs, three days later its still bs..........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1