Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Story From RobertProfessor At 14U !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From A Ship At Sea With Ginger + Maryann !

[Robertprofessor]  castle  friends, I just received a phone   call with a third exciting bank story. Ready to hear it?

Okay, the caller has been invested for years. Lives in a small town with a WF. Many there are invested and the banker does talk openly about the dinar. These people have been invested in this almost from the beginning. Many in the town hold dinar.

Well, the man was at the bank doing normal banking and the banker called him over and told him that he and all other WF bankers involved received an email today

"that the dinar  ... will revalue tomorrow, Thursday."

This all sounds completely legit to me, and it aligns nicely with the two bank stories I heard this week. Monday, it was a bank story from Colorado Springs; yesterday, Denver; today, a state in the east. 

The caller said that the bank manager received this email today.

CNN. Broadcasting From A Ship At Sea With Ginger + Maryann !

[Robertprofessor]  castle  friends, I just received a phone   call with a third exciting bank story. Ready to hear it?

Okay, the caller has been invested for years. Lives in a small town with a WF. Many there are invested and the banker does talk openly about the dinar. These people have been invested in this almost from the beginning. Many in the town hold dinar.

Well, the man was at the bank doing normal banking and the banker called him over and told him that he and all other WF bankers involved received an email today

This all sounds completely legit to me, and it aligns nicely with the two bank stories I heard this week. Monday, it was a bank story from Colorado Springs; yesterday, Denver; today, a state in the east. 

The caller said that the bank manager received this email todayOh 

Oh great...Today we become millionaires.  Ok here's the deal.  It RVs today I will give 1/2 of my friends dinar to some lucky Platinum member.  I might have to club him over the head to get it from him but I'll take that chance.  You can have a drawing for your candidate or just pick by popular vote your favorite Platinum member.  Let me know by midnight.  I now a window he keeps open.  Somehow I am confident I will not become a bandit tonight.

"Broadcasting From A Ship At Sea With Ginger + Maryann"

HA HA where is Gilligan and the Professor....  the movie star and his wife are hanging with the skipper below deck having a party..  :eyebrows:

Mary Ann  :twothumbs:  :eyebrows:  :twothumbs:

Im with you on that choice.... 

• Upvote 1

"Broadcasting From A Ship At Sea With Ginger + Maryann"

HA HA where is Gilligan and the Professor....  the movie star and his wife are hanging with the skipper below deck having a party..  :eyebrows:

Im with you on that choice.... 

Once again - POP Trivia - What was the actual name of the Skipper's character. Not the actor, but the Skipper's actual character name (no fair using a search engine *lol*)

• Upvote 1

Once again - POP Trivia - What was the actual name of the Skipper's character. Not the actor, but the Skipper's actual character name (no fair using a search engine *lol*)

Cant remember.... they always called him skipper... but brb let me cheat... Jonas Grumby according to MY cheat sheet... 

• Upvote 1

No fair using a search engine exclusion. Without a solid search engine I'd be out of business. Google makes me look smart.  :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

Some years ago my wife, my best friend (actually the person responsible for my Dinar involvement), and his wife went on a cruise to the Bahamas. One of the off ship excursions we took was to the actual site of Gilligan's Island. I actually took a nap in the hammock at the lagoon. The worst part was that the Gilligan's Island theme song was piped thru loudspeakers on the whole island for the entire 5 hours that we were there! Ever listen to that song continuously for 5 hours? 

More to the subject of thread, I suspect the RV will be today, with cash in tomorrow, Monday, or Tuesday at the latest!

• Upvote 1

Some years ago my wife, my best friend (actually the person responsible for my Dinar involvement), and his wife went on a cruise to the Bahamas. One of the off ship excursions we took was to the actual site of Gilligan's Island. I actually took a nap in the hammock at the lagoon. The worst part was that the Gilligan's Island theme song was piped thru loudspeakers on the whole island for the entire 5 hours that we were there! Ever listen to that song continuously for 5 hours? 

But it was supposed to be only a 3 hour tour...a 3 hour tour...

No fair using a search engine exclusion. Without a solid search engine I'd be out of business. Google makes me look smart.  :eyebrows:

I totally understand that.  I work on a computer help desk - and I couldn't do my job about 30% of the time without Google. *lol*

Just trying to seperate the true trivia junkies from thos who can do research....

• Upvote 1

HOT HOT HOT news flash...

Hold the phones...stop the presses...this just confirmed by OOM...the Minnow has been found. Gilligan and the gang are OK...The Minnow just docked and moored in Steamboat Springs CO. Thurston Howell is now cashing out.

Heck...if they can get a steamboat on the slopes then they can get the Minnow there.

[Robertprofessor] 

Today's Follow Up Chat From The Nutty Professor Where It Is Now Friday AM In Iraq ...

I4U:

[Austin-Powers-For-PM] Robertprofessor I liked your post yesterday up on Recaps. What are the chances you think that your WF friends are just punking you and feeding you bad info?

Robertprofessor] Austin-Powers-For-PM I think it was for real. And Jester said he was hearing many bank stories yesterday. I know that this kind of thing has happened before because WF thought it was going down, but then it didn't happen as they thought.

[FLPatriot59] he's a good guy. I think WF is just waiting for the good folks from China to finish dotting those i's and crossing those t's.

[Austin-Powers-For-PM] Robertprofessor I have no doubt that you are telling the truth. However we have heard bank story after bank story and they seem to go nowhere. IMO bank stories are the cotton candy of the intel world. They taste great, but they have so substance and eating to many of them will make you sick. Lol

[cheeny] Austin-Powers-For-PM I think the bankers are more frustrated than we are with all of this on-off-on-off stuff

[Diogenes] Robertprofessor Perhaps these bank stories are part of the last minute effort to make sure there are no lower level rats hiding in the crevices. JMO

[peacemaan] imo when you look at the big picture as Jester was sayin last night with allllllllllllllll the bank stories, they can't ALL be false. We've got to be getting very close for all this to be happenin at the same time IMO

[jawjaboy] Austin-Powers-For-PM Love cotton candy .... and believe me after spending 10 years doing IT on Wall Street the bankers always know what is going down, but rarely do they know when...They alwasy blame the IT guys LOL

[Robertprofessor] Diogenes That could be. I think it's likely that WF gets information that it's going to happen the next day, Okie is contacted and does his build up, bankers get emails, and the call centers are on high alert ... and then nothing happens.

[Robertprofessor] Diogenes I think we can assume that China is under great financial pressure themselves. Their economic numbers are moving in the wrong direction. I think that has to help us.

[mishmouse] Anyone see on the FOX ticker this morning the worldwide arrests of over 6,000 counterfeiters? This was in the last half-hour that saw it there. Related to us? Mebbe...

[Austin-Powers-For-PM] Robertprofessor Ya gotta wonder how many of these "Head Fakes" are totally by circumstances (technical, political, etc) and how many of them are deliberate to create confusion amongst people like us and FOREX traders?

[Robertprofessor] Austin-Powers-For-PM I do wonder and there's no way I can know. Okie must be deeply frustrated. Imagine the pressure on him.

[Austin-Powers-For-PM] Your all going to laugh. I just got up to grab a cup of coffee from the break room before my next client comes in at 9:00 AM, and when I reached for a coffee cup, it's a Wells Fargo cup. I've never seen it before either. As Bill Engvall would say; "Here's your sign." lol lol

• Upvote 1