Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Story From RobertProfessor At 14U !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From A Ship At Sea With Ginger + Maryann !

[Robertprofessor]  castle  friends, I just received a phone   call with a third exciting bank story. Ready to hear it?

Okay, the caller has been invested for years. Lives in a small town with a WF. Many there are invested and the banker does talk openly about the dinar. These people have been invested in this almost from the beginning. Many in the town hold dinar.

Well, the man was at the bank doing normal banking and the banker called him over and told him that he and all other WF bankers involved received an email today

"that the dinar  ... will revalue tomorrow, Thursday."

This all sounds completely legit to me, and it aligns nicely with the two bank stories I heard this week. Monday, it was a bank story from Colorado Springs; yesterday, Denver; today, a state in the east. 

The caller said that the bank manager received this email today.

• Upvote 7

mmmmmm  all the Colorado area --- we were struck a few years ago with stories of Colorado---- beware the need to rush to Colorado to cash in money going fast --- type of deals ,  but may be on the lighter side it just might

• Upvote 1

i dont think they tell people if a value of a currency is going to change  they find out on their own generally afterwards when its in effect..it does get media attention if its a big change like a couple percent change ..everyone will be looking making sure theres no foul play .. and if they think there is they will sell it off..or they will buy the crap out of it

i will not believe those types of storys that someone got a call ahead of time  or an email ..

i believe they are broadcasting from  a ship at sea with ginger and mary ann  before i believe those storys ..

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

i dont think they tell people if a value of a currency is going to change  they find out on their own generally afterwards when its in effect..it does get media attention if its a big change like a couple percent change ..everyone will be looking making sure theres no foul play .. and if they think there is they will sell it off..or they will buy the crap out of it

i will not believe those types of storys that someone got a call ahead of time  or an email ..

i believe they are broadcasting from  a ship at sea with ginger and mary ann  before i believe those storys ..

• Upvote 2

***///

Athough happening on a Thursday makes sense, based on their cultural beliefs. :ph34r:

'OlSarge used to love to pick SANSOUCCI's big brain about how their beliefs might

affect how they behave with this thing.  It was all very interesting.

Quien sabe, meng.... :confused2: Anything is possible, so we've seen, eh...?

It has also been said it will kinda sneak up on us, with a bevvy  and smattering of all kinds of

bank stories, rumours, small signs everywhere before it hit as hard fact.

And so we wait.... like we should --- to hear from Mr.MONTANA! :tiphat:

Now if ya'll will excuse us,

we're gonna go Throw some Bones, Light a Candle and Kill a Chicken.

:P 

• Upvote 4

Thank you DinarThug...........always ,you are a joy to read........this time my favorite.

Love the bank stories......... sounds so fine to me !!     :backflip:

myst

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't put much stake in this at all. 

But saying that, it was our small town banker who got us into this dinar and also the dong.  We have known him for a very long time and he does have a very close friend in the white house who did call us one time and was very excited about what he was hearing about dinar rv and this was around Dec, 2010 but then nothing.  He did tell us that this could to be long term and just put it away safely, go about our business and it will happen.

He also said that there are those in the white house that is aware of the dinar.

So that's my :twocents: worth.

• Upvote 6

I think they just keep forgetting to put the "T" in the middle of their lies.., lol. WTF!!!

Love Gilligans Island. Miss that show.

You beat me to it Respectron. Damn

I don't put much stake in this at all. 

But saying that, it was our small town banker who got us into this dinar and also the dong.  We have known him for a very long time and he does have a very close friend in the white house who did call us one time and was very excited about what he was hearing about dinar rv and this was around Dec, 2010 but then nothing.  He did tell us that this could to be long term and just put it away safely, go about our business and it will happen.

He also said that there are those in the white house that is aware of the dinar.

So that's my :twocents: worth.

This is heartening to hear. Thanks so much.

• Upvote 1