Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GCR done. Rumored.

Luigi1

U Could've Watched 2 Episodes Of 'The Jersey Shore' And Achieve The Same Result ! :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

***///

Now that right there is TRUE! :lol:

Why post Terry K. Its just not funny any more. 

***///

and miss out on all this fun stress-relief..?!  Not a chance !

It's how we roll!  :P  :wave:  ;) 

I saw him ...

Tiptoe through the tulips ...

the other day

***///

Now that's a "pretty"  "Tiny"  reference... :P

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 3

Thanks Serg

***///

Yer quite welcome, Son..... 

we all have to keep tryin' here,

who knows,

one of us may be right one day and it may come from some

place none of us expected.

Far better to have tried, failed and learned - than to never have tried at all ! :peace:

I thought this ...

IMG_7014webL.jpg

was how you rolled :blink:  :wacko:

****/////

What in the sam hell'er THOSE things? :shrug:

• Upvote 1

GURU TerryK is a pumper and sells Dinar.  Not once, never has he been right and has zero connections to intel.  Look him up on youtube. 

Wtf ? :blink: And Now Ur Advocating Spending Even More Time Researching TerryK ? :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

I personally don't think there will be a global cash reset. To me it honestly seems impossible. Even with a dark kabal behind the scenes. I'm sure they would have just as much political in fighting as any other group.

Exactly - a "globaaaaaaaaaal reset" would mean EVERYONE in governmental finance, in tens of countries, would have to agree

on how much their currencies would be. China and the US can't agree. That's two countries/

I see it has happened. My alarm clock on my microwave over was blinking when i got home last night. I knew something happened.

Naw . . . your just havin' a flashback from those ' trials ' from the drug companies. I get'em too. They say after a couple of weeks it wears off - don't you believe it ! . . . :)  :peace:

At least that what Cooper my Beagle tells me. Quite a talker that boy once he gets 1 or 2 beers into him when we're playing poker. Caught him with a pair deuces behind his ear last week.