Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Wed chat 7-17-2013

VIZIOIRAQI

I thought that I had read on a DV email that Adam had increased his thoughts on the value of the IQD RV to at least $1.00. He said several friends he admired convinced him that it would be more than he originally predicted. Am I just dreaming about the correction of his first thoughts of a IQD low value having changed?

I thought that I had read on a DV email that Adam had increased his thoughts on the value of the IQD RV to at least $1.00. He said several friends he admired convinced him that it would be more than he originally predicted. Am I just dreaming about the correction of his first thoughts of a IQD low value having changed?

I'm not gonna put words in Adam's mouth... he speaks quite plainly for himself... that said, I believe in his position where he has to "compete" with guru slop he would rather be cautious in stating a potential rate than oversell the goods so to speak.  There have been several occasions where he has stated that it could be a much higher rate... and that is up to Iraq... here is a quote from July 10th's chat, and my response to that...

Quote:

11:14 AM [saint] sxsess Hi Adam, my question: Do you trust Iraq's claim of 30 trillion IQD money supply? If this were true, do you see this being a problem as it pertains to an RV/RI? Thanks

11:15 AM [Adam Montana] sxsess, I'm glad you asked this question. I'd like to set something straight once and for all.

11:16 AM [Adam Montana] It DOES NOT MATTER. They can "say" their money supply or m1 or any other number is whatever they want to say it is, and it does not matter at all. The value of the IQD is ARBITRARY - it's made up. The value of the Iraqi Dinar is simply whatever the CBI says it is, just like the value of the USD is made up. We do not have enough "cash" or gold to back up our total "number" of dollars (including our debt), so how do we sustain the value of the USD? Because we SAY it is so.

11:17 AM [Adam Montana] I know that is going to confuse a lot of people, so here's your homework for the day - google "fiat money system". That concept, once you understand it, will change the way you view our monetary system and the way things work.  :twothumbs: 

I have studied our currency and know how fiat "funny money" works for years now... and your exactly right Adam... they can pull the value out of a camels behind if they want.... it doesn't matter!!!  (sorry... that image may stick in some folks brains now for the rest of the day).   :rolleyes: 

So for all you math whizzes and brainiacs... stick that in your pipe and smoke it!!!   :lol:  Don't even bother tryin' to crunch numbers... your wasting your time... they will set a value that is good for them... period!!!   Now... do you think they are going to "impress the neighboring M.E. countries with a RV of say .10... or $3.00???  I'm bettin' on the higher mark... after all... them folks aren't exactly known for being humble... they would rather flaunt their wealth than take it on the chin much longer... imo!    :eyebrows: 

Thanks Adam for the great chat and T.G. for postin' it!!!   ;) 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/154055-adams-official-chat-7-10-2013/page-2#ixzz2ZUUgCL9D

• Upvote 1

Thank you for your work and your positive message, AM. I am as well. I do believe that we will make a profit from our investment. I own a minuscule amount of IQD as opposed to others that are members of this site. My hope is that I can make enough cash to pay off my daughter's student loans. She is 26, she is now making 58k a year two years post college. Her education paid off. I have a 16 year old son that will be a Junior next year. He is bright! I would love to pay for his college education in cash without student loans.

I would consider my investment a success if I can get the return to pay for my children's education. No greed here!

Be well all!

Ski