Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1991 Book By Barack Obama's Literary Agent Says He Was Born in KENYA

GPCarter

I think this is a good article because all of this happened BEFORE he ran for office and BEFORE he was elected. Thus no one can say it is inspired by racism or some other nonsense. 

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/17/The-Vetting-Barack-Obama-Literary-Agent-1991-Born-in-Kenya-Raised-Indonesia-Hawaii

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii." 

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

• Upvote 5

I've seen this some time ago. Why is it so many of us can read the paper trail, yet here we are. You would have thought by now there should have been a full blown effort by some elected officials or someone with some clout to get this into the face of the American public.

So frustrating. I can't speak for others, it's not about the color, it's the man's policies, the very nature of his divisive rhetoric, the fraudulance of this " American " born individual and the systematic dismantling of the USA I object to.

If he were 'born' in Norway, white as the driven snow and pulling all this crud, I'd still be calling for it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

snopes confirms it .. they say the variance is ,, they claim it was covered up .. but snopes says it is still on the harvard law review ..

obama was passing himself off as kenyan born..

why ?

either its true ..

or he was recieving foriegn exchange student funds  illegally .. that would be the lesser charge .. scamming for free tuition and or grade point average to  be accepted

im not sure foriegn exchange students need same  test scores results .. maytbe only a d average is good enough  to be admitted  or accepted at harvard ..

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp

Edited by dontlop

I've seen this some time ago. Why is it so many of us can read the paper trail, yet here we are. You would have thought by now there should have been a full blown effort by some elected officials or someone with some clout to get this into the face of the American public.

So frustrating. I can't speak for others, it's not about the color, it's the man's policies, the very nature of his divisive rhetoric, the fraudulance of this " American " born individual and the systematic dismantling of the USA I object to.

If he were 'born' in Norway, white as the driven snow and pulling all this crud, I'd still be calling for it.

It guess it is hard for this to make it to the public when the criminals and their cronies are allowed to police themselves.

I feel the same way too. This is not about "color". I won't blindly support him or anyone else simply because we look the same on the outside. I wish other people with my skin tone would feel the same. I feel there is nothing wrong with someone being proud someone of their race or color has succeeded but to BLINDLY support someone simply because of the way they look makes the supporter a racist. I know so many black people that act as if he can do no wrong. They blindly support him and anything he does simply because of his color. That makes them a racist.

I actually think Obama is the perfect solution for the elite and powers that be to expand their agenda. Why? Because anyone who does not share his skin color and who disagrees with him can simply be dismissed and labelled a racist. Any time someone with white skin disagrees with him they are labelled a racist even if they are not and even if their problem with him is legitimate. People with his skin color but who don't agree with him are simply labelled a sellout or self-hating black. In some ways he can get away with a lot more than a white skinned president could. He can say and do things that Bush, Clinton and no other president would have ever been able to do.

I am really getting sick of people playing the race card and saying everyone with a gripe against him is racist. No one had anything to say when even racists were voting for him during his first term. Heck, even more white people voted for Obama than they did for Clinton. 

• Upvote 5

I think this is a good article because all of this happened BEFORE he ran for office and BEFORE he was elected. Thus no one can say it is inspired by racism or some other nonsense. 

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/17/The-Vetting-Barack-Obama-Literary-Agent-1991-Born-in-Kenya-Raised-Indonesia-Hawaii

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii." 

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

Wow thanks GP! IMO, I do not think it matters because of all the scandals that he gets away with. I pray we can get someone to really set-up and push for impeachment. We Americans deserve better than this!!

Hey GPC, I think it was you in another thread that said something to the fact of.....for every story, there is an opposite story (something like that).  So I thought about that and went searching for Acton & Dystel on the net and found your link, but i also found a link to a fact checker, who said she made and error back in 1991 concerning this very booklet.  Sorry, I don't know how to add a link.....never figured it out.  My point is, some people want so badly for him to be guilty that they can't focus on anything else......and the same can be said for those that want him to be everything he says he is.  Filtering through all of the information and trying to decipher it's validity, as well as the motivation or objective of the author can be very daunting and confusing.  When the bad and good can be found in the same spot.......it's very difficult to discern between the two.  As always, just my opinion.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

A BLACK BIRTHER 

Wow the world just got stranger.  hahahahaaa :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

I don't consider myself a Birther. Just someone who chooses to remain objective and not let race or color blind me. Even if he was born here I still would be unhappy with him. It has to do with him as a person, his actions, inactions, policies etc. I would feel the same way if he was born here in Texas, if he was white, mexican, Jewish etc.

• Upvote 9

I don't consider myself a Birther. Just someone who chooses to remain objective and not let race or color blind me. Even if he was born here I still would be unhappy with him. It has to do with him as a person, his actions, inactions, policies etc. I would feel the same way if he was born here in Texas, if he was white, mexican, Jewish etc.

GP if everyone thought like you, we would have a great country again...

GPC.... Great words! I like you.

Shabbs... I was all for OBAMA when he first hit the scene. Then Jeremiah Wright came out. I sat in enough Churches to KNOW that if you sit in a pastors congregation for SEVENTEEN YEARS, you subscribe to that pastors beliefs.

• Upvote 1

Just mess`in with ya GP

Nothing but respect man

Im like a rash that refuses to go away

You get used to it after awhile.

***///

We have a great respect for Mr. Carter's contributions here. :tiphat:

We are quite aware of the material he has brought today. 

The author was "compensated" to retract (as many in his past were) when he was

being "cleansed & scrubbed" prior to being trotted out by the bill ayres & company camp.

If you'd like a refresher course on how the left goes about this sort of thing, keep an eye on how

they are "cleansing & scrubbing" Hillarious Clinton right now....

The process is clearly evident and an insult to intelligent Americans.

But they know they can get away with it if they can keep the majority of their voters coming from

the low-information voting base, illegals, easily influenced & manipulated, ignorant, badly educated, etc...

that's the crowd they play to - that's how they get away with it.

"LET THE PEOPLE KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE COUNTRY IS SAFE". A.Lincoln

there is a reason American Patriots do NOT feel safe right now...

It is called "the obama lie".