Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The launch of trading on the shares of Bank of the UNESCO International before the increase as of Sunday, 7/21/2013 session

yota691

July 17, 2013 14:22

Ashur International Bank (BASH)

BASH0.87-0.01-1.14%

Will launch trading on shares of Bank of the UNESCO International as of Sunday, 7/21/2013 session before (capitalization) in implementation of the decision of the general meeting held on Saturday, 07/06/2013, to increase the company's capital will be 150 billion dinars to ( 210) billion dinars (10%) in accordance with Article (55 / II) and (30%) in accordance with Article (55 / I) of the Companies Act. It will be indicative price for the first session is (0.850) dinars. It will be the extent of the change (50%) at a higher and lower than the indicative price.

Edited by yota691

Yota et al.

What is going on with the ISX stocks. Are they simply talking about post AGM increases??? Something is happening with the ISX at least on the language side of things. Any updates or thoughts from anyone? I hear they tested the new Nasdaq platform this week as a trial run. Thoughts??????

The "increase" language/discussion has my interest. It could simply be trading capacity post AGM or something else...  Moreover, It is the news about the ISX posting increases on individual stocks that is becoming more and more prevalent. This is a shift in PR for the ISX. Things are progressing at snowballing speed.

Blessings!

• Upvote 1

What if they did let the cat out of the bag. Does it matter ? They aren't on the forex. They aren't going to magically sell more than what they want to at auction. The only run would be on the dealers. They have a limited supply and that's it. CBI already accounts for currency out of their currency. So what do they care? Plus any other type of so called run would be electronic at best. There is a delay on that. Again, why do people keep worrying about a run on the currency. The banks can easily limit runs. They do it here in the states during natural disasters. They did it to me when Hurticane Ike hit. They only let me withdraw so much at a time.

• Upvote 1

This article doesn't have anything to do with an RV, unfortunately. It's just giving information about the banks, BASH, AGM. All banks are supposed to raise capital to 250 billion IQD by the end of the year per order from the CBI.

The banks are accomplishing this through bonus and paid-up shares at their annual meetings.

Been holding on to a Bottle of Champagne for 10 yrs waitin' to launch my Bank Account . . . just sayin'

***///

That's too funny!  :lol:

'OlSarge hauled a bottle of Champagne around for a long time for the same reason.

It's still in the way - on the bottom shelf of the fridge at

the Florida house with the same note he taped to it:

OPEN ONLY WHEN MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. :salute:

We can't wait!

(does anybody know if it will "turn" after so many years? or should it still be good?) :confused2:

Hey Gals, wines should be stored on their sides in a cool place - refrigerator works for me. Keeping the bottles on their sides helps keep the cork moist to maintain the seal. I don't know about champagne. Have a drink to Ol' Sarge for me.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't think this is a rate folks. No banking institution would EVER let the cat out of the bag prior to a live rate... or else there would be a run on the cuurency.

I am no currency expert and so I pose this question.., If CBI already accounts for all currency held by anyone but them, then wouldn't they assume that they would have to cover all that currency at whatever rate they set? My thought is it doesn't matter if people buy up the currency because it is already counted. They themselves could stop selling from there branches but what was sold is already sold and accounted in there figures in any potential increase in value.

• Upvote 2

I am no currency expert and so I pose this question.., If CBI already accounts for all currency held by anyone but them, then wouldn't they assume that they would have to cover all that currency at whatever rate they set? My thought is it doesn't matter if people buy up the currency because it is already counted. They themselves could stop selling from there branches but what was sold is already sold and accounted in there figures in any potential increase in value.

I completely agree...they know exactly how much they printed so whether they have it, we hold it, dealers hold it etc it makes no difference. They are not printing new every time someone buys some they know what's out there and what they have pulled in.

• Upvote 1

***///

That's too funny!  :lol:

'OlSarge hauled a bottle of Champagne around for a long time for the same reason.

It's still in the way - on the bottom shelf of the fridge at

the Florida house with the same note he taped to it:

OPEN ONLY WHEN MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. :salute:

We can't wait!

(does anybody know if it will "turn" after so many years? or should it still be good?) :confused2:

If the booze does go " off " as they say, chances are slim to none it will go " Off ". It's rare from all that I been told,but does happen. There are very old very expensive wines and champagne that are literally worth thousands, hundreds of thousands of dollars due to their age & vintner.

It's got something to do with the quality of the cork. Corks that go bad will give the wine a strong vinegar aroma. I suspect the same ' may ' be true of champagne ? . . . not entirely sure, but what a terrible way to go for an otherwise advertised ' old fine wine '. Oh, the horror, the horror.

• Upvote 1

Hey Gals, wines should be stored on their sides in a cool place - refrigerator works for me. Keeping the bottles on their sides helps keep the cork moist to maintain the seal. I don't know about champagne. Have a drink to Ol' Sarge for me.

***///

Thanks! :tiphat:   Yup, been laying down on it's side on the lowest shelf. 

Cork should be kept wet to keep it swelled so air can't get in.

If it is bitter, we'll use it to launch fireworks out of to celebrate instead!

If the booze does go " off " as they say, chances are slim to none it will go " Off ". It's rare from all that I been told,but does happen. '. Oh, the horror, the horror.

***///

Oh, the horror is right! 

We've been looking at it for SO danged long,

it had better make like a RV and pay out! :D

Have a drink to Ol' Sarge for me.

***///

Affirmative, Sir.... ;)