Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI announcement 07/17/2013

yota691

Here's why I'm so PO'd at Iraq.

With a stock, you get money over a while. Nothing huge. You let it ride, long term, hopefully cash it in after a few years, make a little money.

With this, it's a one time thing. could be big. Like a horse race.

But these slow moving #### won't even let the horses run.

With a stock, you get money over a while. Nothing huge. You let it ride, long term, hopefully cash it in after a few years, make a little money.

Dear captain baby. You should be invested in the isx. Even you can be making 10-15 percent. If wi th Warka 7 percent on a regular saving s account. So be p o ed at yourself. Lol!!!

• Upvote 1

Dear captain baby. You should be invested in the isx. Even you can be making 10-15 percent. If wi th Warka 7 percent on a regular saving s account. So be p o ed at yourself. Lol!!!

Just getting used to a smart phone. Posted twice by mistake. Guess I'm not so smart.

Just getting used to a smart phone. Posted twice by mistake. Guess I'm not so smart.

Dear Rod.

Just hit submit once. Maybe take your phone back until it's passed its SAT.

I could not find this article at the CBI english version ~ I could bring up the CBI in their language to then 'translate' and then it was there.

I guess they censor us 'english speaking folks'?

Edited by Rasica

A great simple article Yota!  It's like shabibi said one time, he had his plan layed out and the last of it was "balance" the books, re denominate,  and RV the rest.  Bring on the lower denoms, let em ride and rv us.  woo...I may be a little excited, but at least it is going forward in the right direction.  Iraq still has that monkey on their back they need to kick.  (the maliki)