Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Expired VIP (quite by accident - let me explain)

Adam - This apparently isn't my night>  I sent an e-mail out explaining my predicament but the message I sent just disappeared so I'm trying here.  I believed that my subscription expired on July 17th (I should've worn my glasses that night when I read the 'renew now' next to the date).  I see that it actually expired on July 11th & not the 17th.  I even had a note here on my desk to renew it on July 16th (today) / 4+ years down the drain of VIP.  Is there any way I can renew my 3-month ($49.99) subscription (can't do the lifetime sign-up right now cuz my wife will freak out!).  Please advise - my credit card is crying to be used!  Thank you for your consideration, Adam. 

Mark_mich266

Adam - This apparently isn't my night>  I sent an e-mail out explaining my predicament but the message I sent just disappeared so I'm trying here.  I believed that my subscription expired on July 17th (I should've worn my glasses that night when I read the 'renew now' next to the date).  I see that it actually expired on July 11th & not the 17th.  I even had a note here on my desk to renew it on July 16th (today) / 4+ years down the drain of VIP.  Is there any way I can renew my 3-month ($49.99) subscription (can't do the lifetime sign-up right now cuz my wife will freak out!).  Please advise - my credit card is crying to be used!  Thank you for your consideration, Adam. 

Mark_mich266

Please send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com for help.

:cowboy2:

DanielM - check your spam folder.  If it's not there, then more than likely your internet provider has blocked the email.  Julie sends out an email to you re: the certificate and if you don't respond to that email with your correct address, she doesn't mail out anything.  So ck the spam folder, then send an email to Julie at VIP@dinarvets.com.   She's the one to help you with this. 

Mark_mich266

Here's some financial advise. Think of how much you have spent on VIP in four years. You're continuing to waste money buying 3-month plans in the hope that there will be an RV. If you're truly adamant about always being in VIP, you'd save more money simply investing and getting platinum membership and you won't have to worry about renewing.

The "RV" is probably not going to come in three months or even this year. Spend your money wisely.