Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update from Mnt Goat at TNT forum Tuesday Morning - 07/16/2013

Update from Mnt Goat at TNT forum Tuesday Morning - 07/16/2013

Hi Everyone,

Today is a great day for many reasons. In Germany now we are in those hot, humid dog-days of summer. They always remind me of hiking, picnicing and swimming with my parents while growing up in this such beautiful Alpine mountain land.

Old business-

Just wanted to quickly clarify that some users have since requested information from me on different topics related to the revaluation. I can only give you what I know and I am not a guru. Sometimes I do get a bit frustrated and I can feel your frustration too. I am not insensitive. 

When I relay what I know to your questions yet the same requests keeps being asked over and over again. I do not mean to be upset but I can not allow this investment to suck the life out of me since it already takes very much time from my day and family life. Okay- I hope everyone understands?

I believe we are in the week for this great blessing. I can only say this of course from what I am now hearing from recent events relayed to me from my contacts.

Can it change? Yes it can but I don't know why they would delay this any longer. The pressure is so great right now.

So what is the great news?

First as you know you should remember my last posts information because I always build upon the news from past since it is all related as the story continues to build until the time we get our revaluation.

So having said this- Iraq finally has all the SMART cards loaded, tested (as needed) and are ready for the final activation rollout of all cards. Can't activate them in mass until they have an international currency.

Also if you remember I mentioned in my last posts that parliament, the economic ministry and the finance ministry were upset as to why no real substantial change in the currency value has yet happened, yet they have been out of chapter 7 for weeks. 

I was told this was just a lot of finger pointing since someone or some entity had to take blame for the delay. I was told not to pay much attention to all those articles related to the project to delete or remove the zeros since the projects were well underway. 

The problems come when politicians are expecting results since the citizens are still protesting and could result still in civil war if not careful. Its not over till its over. This RV now is totally in the hands of Iraq. So what is holding it up? 

As you will see below there are a few small, but significant items to conclude. We don't know what we don't know until it surfaces. I am only thankful for my contacts and how they try to relay what they know. Sometimes they are ahead of the curve.

Remember they are still protesting until all of Erbil is officially announced and implemented. I am told in parliament today they are going to vote on a package of laws today Tuesday. This is an unpresidented and unusual way of doing business in the parliament. Why?

Part of their demands is also to have their currency back to a real value. So in response to all this pressure Maliki was asked, as their prime minister, to come to parliament recently and inform everyone on the status of the "project to remove the zeros" and to bring the currency international. 

The citizens also wanted to know why the activation of the cards has been delayed since they were told months ago cards would be activated by July 1, 2013. 

Maliki made such a speech over the weekend. In the speech he basically tried to quiet the waters, sort of speaking, and to justify the delays and inform parliament members of the progress that is ongoing. He did not given any firm dates on when the currency would go internatonal but said it is real soon. 

I know many heard June 15th was said to be the date but this was, once again, a misinterpretation of what was actually happening. I have seen this misinformation all too often in this investment since we all want it so bad and relate everything and anything to the RV happening tomorrow. 

Remember no one is going to openly announce a date or time for this currency to go live (except maybe these intel gurus). If you can remember just this little bit of a rule you can see misinformation when you hear it. 

As we may know on June 28th (a day after the official chapter 7 announcement and finalization) Iraq announced they were upgrading to the OMX trading technology platform and continuing a partnership with NASDAQ, This was a clear indication to us as investors, regulators and other exchanges that Iraq will continue to become a financial center for more regional and global businesses. 

So in his speech he did mention that the Iraq stock exchange would be conducting a preliminary testing with NASDAQ on July 15th in preparation for full implementation of international trading. This made total sense to me since they needed time to get the technology such as the software and hardware in place prior to the test. 

It seemed to take a couple weeks from June 28th to July14th and now they were ready for the tests. On June 14th these tests were conducted. For me this is like WOW news. Could we get any more of a sign this is about to happen to go live? 

A little history - Once they are trading internationally this currency and stock index is going to take off like a bullet. In less than a decade, traded shares in ISX increased almost 10-fold, to more than 1.2 billion traded shares expected in 2013, while market capitalization increased more than seven times over the same period to over $12,170 billion USD in the first six months of 2013 alone.

I am still hearing we can expect an initial rate of over $6.00. I know I have been saying for a long time that it would come out at just over a dollar initially and then 3-5 later come out with the full RV. I do believe this part has been accomplished in country only at a rate of $3.44, but it was not yet rolled out to everyone. 

I openly admit I was wrong in the initial rate. This entire process is so dynamic and these constant delays change the situation. Kind of like a football game. You can have the best of plays practiced over and over again as your plan but must be flexible as the game goes on. 

So now we wait again as the process continues and goes beyond the expected 3-5 days for RV, however not really since you must consider the technical delays in the activation of the cards that is the real delay in the overall process. This part of the process is now done as Maliki announced over the weekend in his speech. 

So our window is now this week as the start date for our 3-5 day countdown till RV. If you beleive in this process and do the math our possible day of RV is Wed thru Fri of this week is a very high possibility. 

Peace and Luv to all you dinarians!
Mnt Goat

• Upvote 6

***///

and so we get dragged through another hopeful week..... :(

and next week, we'll get dragged through another hopeful week..... 

then another and another and another and another year has passed. :confused2: sigh.....

bummer

why can't I get any emotions?

***///

then another and another and another and another year has passed. :confused2: sigh.....

***///

Hey Gals,

I know how you feel. Unfortunately at my age, the years are getting less to spare! LOL!

• Upvote 1

I used to have "contacts"........but I had to give them up.  THEY HURT MY EYES.   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

***///

That's just your brilliant future blinding you momentarily.... :lol:

Hey Gals,

I know how you feel. Unfortunately at my age, the years are getting less to spare! LOL!

***///

You think you got it bad.....

Collectively we have over 200 years on us.... feel better now, Sweetie? :P

I don't see the emoticons, or any formatting options for that matter, when I visit the forum via my iPad. On my desktop I get the full formatting smorgasbord.  :backflip:

****///

Was TheMOOSE talking about EMOTICONS..? :huh:

We thought he meant he had no EMOTIONS because

this RV business had left him NUMB..!  :P

Sorry, MOOSE ! :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

***///

Agreed Sgt.

I want to believe :-)

Me too. Been trying hard for 9 years.