Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary committee demands CBI to preserve IQD price

yota691

Tuesday, 16 July 2013 08:15 | pdf_button.png | printButton.png | emailButton.png

b_153_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

Baghdad (AIN) –The Economy and Investment Parliamentary Committee demanded the Central Bank of Iraq to maintain the price of the Iraqi dinar in exchange of foreign currencies.

The Secretary of the Committee, Mahma Khalil, told AIN ''The CBI is obliged to preserve the price of the IQD in return of foreign currencies since the currency of the State represents its  economic identity at the political arena.''

''The price of the IQD totally depends on the CBI policy whose task is to preserve the price of IQD which was built basically on the price of oil barrels,'' he added.

"The Secretary of the Committee attributed the vacillation in IQD price to its association with the Iraqi political fluctuations and the security situation which holds off investment opportunities,'' he concluded. \END\

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is one side of Parliament debate on the "deletion of zeros" disagreement.   Nothing about increasing or improving the rate; only preserving the rate. 

This is not good for any of us.  We are looking at a very long wait for any change in the IQD value at this time. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sure are doing allot of demanding these days. Wondering what

They do if the CBI just continues to ignore everyone.

By the way, anyone else notice how Turkey is running around telling

Anyone who will listen how beautiful and dirty rich they are, but the Parliament

Has to demand an RV ? These people are experts at STUPID.

• Upvote 6

Yes the major portion of the population are very uneducated and the ones that are educated left Iraq a long time ago.now the ones running the show are power mongers and criminals.WE should have set up a government that was run by true patriots of the people.things would have been done years ago and the Iraqi people would be happy and prosper,are they stupid or are we stupid?one more truth before i split.Arabs are prolific LIARS.straight from a special forces mouth.

• Upvote 3

This is one side of Parliament debate on the "deletion of zeros" disagreement.   Nothing about increasing or improving the rate; only preserving the rate. 

This is not good for any of us.  We are looking at a very long wait for any change in the IQD value at this time. 

I agree with you PD46...!  Thanks for the article YOTA... :cigar: 

Tuesday, 16 July 2013 08:15 | pdf_button.png | printButton.png | emailButton.png

b_153_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

Baghdad (AIN) –The Economy and Investment Parliamentary Committee demanded the Central Bank of Iraq to maintain the price of the Iraqi dinar in exchange of foreign currencies.

The Secretary of the Committee, Mahma Khalil, told AIN ''The CBI is obliged to preserve the price of the IQD in return of foreign currencies since the currency of the State represents its economic identity at the political arena.''

''The price of the IQD totally depends on the CBI policy whose task is to preserve the price of IQD which was built basically on the price of oil barrels,'' he added.

"The Secretary of the Committee attributed the vacillation in IQD price to its association with the Iraqi political fluctuations and the security situation which holds off investment opportunities,'' he concluded. \END\

http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=37780:parliamentary-committee-demands-cbi-to-preserve-iqd-price&catid=37:economy&Itemid=41

• Upvote 1

Those political genius's ...........gotta love 'em     :blush:

Would be more interested in CBI's answer.

Refering back to what Shabibi's latest video was all about . Hmmmm

Is this the big smoke and mirrors before the RV??

myst

Sure are doing allot of demanding these days. Wondering what

They do if the CBI just continues to ignore everyone.

By the way, anyone else notice how Turkey is running around telling

Anyone who will listen how beautiful and dirty rich they are, but the Parliament

Has to demand an RV ? These people are experts at STUPID.

I think they're experts at stall tactics as well - if they each point the finger at each other, no one is "responsible" for doing anything. And, I don't necessarily think this article / statement is saying that they don't want a change in the currency.  Arabic is  not easy to always get the translation/meaning right. 

Just think about this: why would he make this statement: "demanded the Central Bank of Iraq to maintain maintain the price of the Iraqi dinar in exchange of foreign currencies"..the cbi is already doing this, why make a demand?  

Also, he says...”The price of the IQD totally depends on the CBI policy whose task is to preserve the price of IQD which was built basically on the price of oil barrels,”   Is the iqd holding its value against foreign currencies while applying its (true) value against their oil exports? No, IMO.  Yes, this could be him stating he wants the currency to stay around 1166, but I don't think so.

Added by Ibrahim Khalil on July 16, 2013.

Saved under Business

parliamentary committee demands cbi to preserve iqd price Parliamentary committee demands CBI to preserve IQD price

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The Economy and Investment Parliamentary Committee demanded the Central Bank of Iraq to maintain the price of the Iraqi dinar in exchange of foreign currencies.The Secretary of the Committee, Mahma Khalil, told IraqiNews.com ”The CBI is obliged to preserve the price of the IQD in return of foreign currencies since the currency of the State represents its economic identity at the political arena.””The price of the IQD totally depends on the CBI policy whose task is to preserve the price of IQD which was built basically on the price of oil barrels,” he added.”The Secretary of the Committee attributed the vacillation in IQD price to its association with the Iraqi political fluctuations and the security situation which holds off investment opportunities,” he concluded. \END\

Read more: http://www.iraqinews.com/business-iraqi-dinar/parliamentary-committee-demands-cbi-to-preserve-iqd-price/#ixzz2ZDfI9Nka

Follow us: @IraqiNews_com on Twitter | IraqNews on Facebook

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 2

It is hard to listen to these folks.  First, consider the source.  Mahma Khalil is a maliki appointee.    Therefore he will kick and fight to keep from having an RV or anything that empowers the people.  Its too be expected from his cronies.  Again, while maliki is there, we are never gonna get where we want to be.  Call me crazy, but you have to ask yourself, "WHY"  has it not?  My answer is the PM and his goons.  They stall the laws that are broken, the won't vote on the Fed Council and just walk out or filibuster,  they keep folks suppressed, they provide enough services for themselves, and steal the oil money because there is no HCL law.  That is all over one evil freak.   I am wondering what is going to happen with a 3rd term.  He should not be there now, why in the world is that man still talking?

• Upvote 2

It's parliament...they have no idea what they are doing as far as finance is concerned.  Look at our parliament...do they know how to control money?!? NO!!! They spend spend and spend then the Federal Reserve has to work harder to get things back in shape.  Their govt. is a fail just like ours.

I think they're experts at stall tactics as well - if they each point the finger at each other, no one is "responsible" for doing anything. And, I don't necessarily think this article / statement is saying that they don't want a change in the currency.  Arabic is  not easy to always get the translation/meaning right. 

Just think about this: why would he make this statement: "demanded the Central Bank of Iraq to maintain maintain the price of the Iraqi dinar in exchange of foreign currencies"..the cbi is already doing this, why make a demand?  

Also, he says...”The price of the IQD totally depends on the CBI policy whose task is to preserve the price of IQD which was built basically on the price of oil barrels,”   Is the iqd holding its value against foreign currencies while applying its (true) value against their oil exports? No, IMO.  Yes, this could be him stating he wants the currency to stay around 1166, but I don't think so.

Added by Ibrahim Khalil on July 16, 2013.

Saved under Business

parliamentary committee demands cbi to preserve iqd price Parliamentary committee demands CBI to preserve IQD price

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The Economy and Investment Parliamentary Committee demanded the Central Bank of Iraq to maintain the price of the Iraqi dinar in exchange of foreign currencies.The Secretary of the Committee, Mahma Khalil, told IraqiNews.com ”The CBI is obliged to preserve the price of the IQD in return of foreign currencies since the currency of the State represents its economic identity at the political arena.””The price of the IQD totally depends on the CBI policy whose task is to preserve the price of IQD which was built basically on the price of oil barrels,” he added.”The Secretary of the Committee attributed the vacillation in IQD price to its association with the Iraqi political fluctuations and the security situation which holds off investment opportunities,” he concluded. \END\

Read more: http://www.iraqinews.com/business-iraqi-dinar/parliamentary-committee-demands-cbi-to-preserve-iqd-price/#ixzz2ZDfI9Nka

Follow us: @IraqiNews_com on Twitter | IraqNews on Facebook

EXACTLY, that is what I thought also. And he's got allot of company with his

Demanding. I think some of us here have grown weary of the fight and now

See only the dark side. IMHO no one in Iraq would be DEMANDING that the CBI do

What they have been doing for yrs. Like everyone else this guy is DEMANDING

They reflect the true value of the Dinar.

People, I understand that this has been a long ride. I understand that you are tired.

But please don't give up your faith and dreams so close to the finish line. Did you know that

Most swimmers drown just a few feet from the shore? Don't let that be you.

Not when this ride is getting to be so much fun. I have never been this EXCITED

Since I first bought Dinar.

LET'S RIDE THIS WAVE OUT like Slim Pickens on an Abomb all the way down.

Then we can change the world.

• Upvote 5

EXACTLY, that is what I thought also. And he's got allot of company with his

Demanding. I think some of us here have grown weary of the fight and now

See only the dark side. IMHO no one in Iraq would be DEMANDING that the CBI do

What they have been doing for yrs. Like everyone else this guy is DEMANDING

They reflect the true value of the Dinar.

People, I understand that this has been a long ride. I understand that you are tired.

But please don't give up your faith and dreams so close to the finish line. Did you know that

Most swimmers drown just a few feet from the shore? Don't let that be you.

Not when this ride is getting to be so much fun. I have never been this EXCITED

Since I first bought Dinar.

LET'S RIDE THIS WAVE OUT like Slim Pickens on an Abomb all the way down.

Then we can change the world.