Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Economic Committee: DELETION of ZEROS would DISRUPT the STATE BUDGET (07/14/2013 - 7:47)

Economic parliamentary: the process of deleting zeros of currency confused state budget

Saturday, July 13, 2013 11: 44

{Baghdad Ambassador: News}

Counting of the parliamentary Economic Committee member Hussein almerapi deleting zeros of the Iraqi currency that they will disrupt the General State budget.

"The urgency in deletion of zeros from the currency would lead to a significant embarrassment to the Government."

"We as members of the parliamentary Economic Committee advised the Central Bank to wait and not rush and clarify the dimensions of the subject to the Parliament and the Government."

Almerapi said that "delete zeros from the currency could confuse the public budget and help smuggle currency and reduce liquidity and increase inflation by" up to 100 percent, he said.

"We do not have a clear vision of the possibilities of the Central Bank in managing this file thoroughly as it works with full independence from the Government and Parliament."

The parliamentary Economic Committee demanded the Central Bank need to delete zeros from the currency after the ground had exit Iraq from Chapter VII.

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://alrayy.com/87405.htm

Edited by TotalNewb

it seems like we are not alone in the confusion of zero`s ----  seems like all they need to do --- make the dinar { 1 dinar equal 1 u.s. dollar  }  lift no zero`s off currency,  but lift zero`s off the streets ,  as in take the big notes off the streets,  a 25,000 is 25,000 ,   they seem to really forget why they had to have the currency busted from the get go ---- they were at 3, per dinar , they went too  3,ooo backwards in value, they are now back to 16,oo are backwards {  meaning 1 u.s. dollar  will get  16 hundred dinars , there around that figure not exact }  I think what is causing the mess is == if they go to 1000 dinar equals 1 dollar , what have they gained nothing in the general terms of the average Iraqi , Iraqi folks will still have more value in the dollar than the dinar, but through the magic of the currency auctions , they have  stated that a large amount of dinar is now off the streets, if this is true just go ahead and make the dinar 1 to 1 .... { foot note : now if they do the 1 to 1 , the debt side of this might sky rocket, lets  take it this way , -------> if they have a debt of 100,000.oo dinars  , they raise the value of the dinar to 1 to 1 and then  lift zero`s off the debt owed, ---- now that 100,000 is now 1,000 ---- they are not really any richer , but they do have a lot to be happy about, they have scaled down the debt big time , but now , those who own the debt , what happens to that ?  this is where the total confusion is setting in ... someone is left holding nothing ....  just my opinion }   just go ahead and make it 1 to 1 and let g.o.i. figure out the remainder of this problem   .....  o.k.  that won`t work either , they can`t get much done as it is now....    but I like the 1 to 1 parts :peace: 

Edited by jeepguy
  • Upvote 2

One thing is for sure... something is brewing. There is simply just too much chatter for their not to be. What it is, is quite elusive.

We wait.

Indeed there is.  Right now I am not as concerned with an RD in the future as I use to be.  CBI has dismissed it so far.  No ISO code is also a good marker for nothing has changed as of yet.  I do like discussing other possibilities, I think the RD has been discussed ad Ad nauseam.

We wait, we see.

• Upvote 1

Indeed there is.  Right now I am not as concerned with an RD in the future as I use to be.  CBI has dismissed it so far.  No ISO code is also a good marker for nothing has changed as of yet.  I do like discussing other possibilities, I think the RD has been discussed ad Ad nauseam.

We wait, we see.

Zigmeister, I like the way you think.  I have been considering these same things myself, and while so much that is discussed regarding the dinar makes absolutely no sense whatsoever (to me) what you said resonates loudly.  Is that because it's what I want to hear?  Sure thing.  But also from a more objective POV your words make sense.  The bunny ears will not help Iraq much, and these people have suffered for decades and deserve to have a currency, economy and lifestyle that is commensurate with the value of what is contained within their contry. 

Sure, there are corrupt and politically beguiling people everywhere, but the average Iraqi is like most all of us here: We want to live a good life, love our familiy, develop productive and intelligent children who will contribute to their own family development process and hopefully improve the world in some small way before our physical existence ends and then we move on to whatever comes next.  For the sake of those people who simply want to not live and raise a family in squalor I hope the dinar exchange rate increase will benefit ALL of us. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Zigmeister, I like the way you think.  I have been considering these same things myself, and while so much that is discussed regarding the dinar makes absolutely no sense whatsoever (to me) what you said resonates loudly.  Is that because it's what I want to hear?  Sure thing.  But also from a more objective POV your words make sense.  The bunny ears will not help Iraq much, and these people have suffered for decades and deserve to have a currency, economy and lifestyle that is commensurate with the value of what is contained within their contry. 

Sure, there are corrupt and politically beguiling people everywhere, but the average Iraqi is like most all of us here: We want to live a good life, love our familiy, develop productive and intelligent children who will contribute to their own family development process and hopefully improve the world in some small way before our physical existence ends and then we move on to whatever comes next.  For the sake of those people who simply want to not live and raise a family in squalor I hope the dinar exchange rate increase will benefit ALL of us. :twothumbs:

Thanks Z Zapper, I appreciate your thoughts.  An RD is always a possibility, we can't forget that, but for now I do not see it as a probability.  There are other ways to go about this, CBI aint talking, the rest is guess work.  Intriguing as it is for some of  us in discussing other options and outcome, we can only hope in the end it works well for all.  Glad to have you on board.

the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency would disrupt the state budget

13/07/2013 10:32:00 07/13/2013 10:32:00

BAGHDAD / Nina / counting member of the parliamentary economic committee Hussein  the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency as ستربك the state budget.

". He told the National Iraqi News / Nina / "The urgency on the subject of the deletion of zeros from the currency will lead to major embarrassment for the government."

He continued: "We as members of the parliamentary economic committee advised the central bank to wait and lack of urgency and to clarify the dimensions of this issue to the Parliament as well as to the government."

The المرعبي explained that the deletion of zeros from the currency would disrupt the general budget and will help to currency smuggling and reduce liquidity and increase inflation by up to 100%, he says.

He pointed out that "there are poorer in cash and may not experience we can manage this file for the time being efficient and transparent."
He continued: "We do not have a clear vision of the possibilities of the central bank in the management of this thorny issue being works full independence from the government and parliament.

The parliamentary economic committee demanded that the central bank need to delete the zeros from the currency after the available floor exit of Iraq from Chapter VII. / End A

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://ninanews.com/Arabic/index.asp%26biw%3D1088%26bih%3D479&rurl=translate.google.ca&sl=ar&u=http://www.ninanews.com/arabic/News_Details.asp%3Far95_VQ%3DGILJLE&usg=ALkJrhh5ITmpeOnIULxIChl-Gsy7eRsi6Q

Edited by deniscanada

Thanks Z Zapper, I appreciate your thoughts.  An RD is always a possibility, we can't forget that, but for now I do not see it as a probability.  There are other ways to go about this, CBI aint talking, the rest is guess work.  Intriguing as it is for some of  us in discussing other options and outcome, we can only hope in the end it works well for all.  Glad to have you on board.

:twothumbs: / yep...

Parliamentary Economic Committee: deletion of zeros would disrupt the state budget

07/14/2013 - 7:47

Counting a member of the parliamentary economic committee Hussein المرعبي the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency as ستربك the state budget.

"The urgency on the subject of the deletion of zeros from the currency will lead to major embarrassment for the government."

He continued, "We as members of the parliamentary economic committee advised the central bank to wait and lack of urgency and to clarify the dimensions of this issue to the Parliament as well as to the government."

The المرعبي said that "the deletion of zeros from the currency would disrupt the general budget and will help to currency smuggling and reduce liquidity and increase inflation by" up to 100%, he says.

He pointed out that "there are poorer in cash and may not experience we can manage this file for the time being efficient and transparent."

He said "We do not have a clear vision of the possibilities of the central bank in the management of this thorny issue being works full independence from the government and parliament."

The parliamentary economic committee demanded that the central bank need to delete the zeros from the currency after the available floor exit of Iraq from Chapter VII.

THE LINK : http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_202839.html