Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

the CURRENT CURRENCY NOT WORTHY in IRAQ .. And the DELETION of ZEROS ( RAISE the VALUE of BANKNOTE, NOT CURRENCY!! ) is an URGENT NEED!

ALBUNDY

i will give a short answer. This needs to be discussed in the proper section...out of respect for other members and the rules.1000 old = 1 new.old rate .00086New rate .86Say you have an old 10,000 x .00086 = 8.60Say you have a new 10 x .86 = 8.60Anything thing else will need to be discussed in the tank. bring scuba gearAs you see three zeroes are deleted. once received the m2 goes from trillions to billions all the while keeping the value the same. thusly why its not a rv. this is what rds do when replacing currency[/quote

BORING! !!!!

I wish there will be RV first at a limited time ( 3 to 6 months MAY BE ) to exchange dinars for dollars + then RD.

Well the auctions have taken.off period lately....i think we could contribute that to the sanctions being placed on syria and the increase of USD being smuggled out of Iraq into those surrounding countries.....at least thats what is the first thought that pops into my head....

If you really look at the auction total amounts they have remained fairly constant Keep.  I try to look at the weekly totals for averages rather than a daily.Up and down 6-7 % for the

last year now. Its the Cash line thats grown.

Last year this week Total auctions for the week were 989,994 Mil for the week with a cash line of 57,988 Mil.  Thats not even 6 %

This week  we are at 1,091,542 mil with a cash amount of 252,525 mil   Thats 23 % of the auctions.

Thats some serious money laundering if these amounts of USDs are being smuggled out of the country.

I myself think this could be important especially with your same thought that they are lieing to us  But my thought is that they are withholding or delaying information.

If you really look at the auction total amounts they have remained fairly constant Keep.  I try to look at the weekly totals for averages rather than a daily.Up and down 6-7 % for the

Last year this week Total auctions for the week were 989,994 Mil for the week with a cash line of 57,988 Mil.  Thats not even 6 %

This week  we are at 1,091,542 mil with a cash amount of 252,525 mil   Thats 23 % of the auctions.

Thats some serious money laundering if these amounts of USDs are being smuggled out of the country.

I myself think this could be important especially with your same thought that they are lieing to us  But my thought is that they are withholding or delaying information.

I havent gone through all the numbers but have they not gone up since last year by quite a bit?  I just thought I remember reading about how so much USD was being sold through the auctions that they might have to tap into the reserves to meet the demand....this might have been in the later months of last year...cant remember...I honestly dont follow the auctions cause once I looked into them awhile back, I realized it doesnt really have much to do with a RV that we are looking for.....maybe relates to the stabilty of a new value, but wont help us with what we want....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Great work Socal and I think you are on the right track.  I seriously do no believe that much USD is being laundered.  They are aware of the problem, they said they were putting tight controls on those issues.  I have also wondered about not so much lying but withholding info.  I really appreciate your fortitude to continue keeping track of the numbers. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

I havent gone through all the numbers but have they not gone up since last year by quite a bit?  I just thought I remember reading about how so much USD was being sold through the auctions that they might have to tap into the reserves to meet the demand....this might have been in the later months of last year...cant remember...I honestly dont follow the auctions cause once I looked into them awhile back, I realized it doesnt really have much to do with a RV that we are looking for.....maybe relates to the stabilty of a new value, but wont help us with what we want....

During the last few months of Shabs term the Total auction amounts were nearly the same as now except we do see an additional day of sales on Saturdays. But why the large increase in Cash Trans. They are not paying for imports in these increased amounts IMO And yet we see the reserves grow. Obviously they are not taking all of notes  out of circulation but how about they are reducing the money supply with just the difference.  The financial statements are 2 years old on their site.  Why no updates if they want full disclosure?  Whats their real M-1?? Thats the million dollar question.

Great work Socal and I think you are on the right track.  I seriously do no believe that much USD is being laundered.  They are aware of the problem, they said they were putting tight controls on those issues.  I have also wondered about not so much lying but withholding info.  I really appreciate your fortitude to continue keeping track of the numbers. Thanks.

May be nothing Zig but maybe just maybe they are hiding reducing the money supply in plain site.

Sorry about the bad grammar.

It appears to me that there is way too much positive 'talk' coming out of Iraq in regards to RV, to accept it as legitimate.

Being released from Chapter VII w/o really being 'technically' released from Chapter VII, is also mind numbing 'double speak'.

So what ever is transpiring 'if anything', they imo will not give anyone a clue as to when or how much ~ unless they want to counter

all of their validated & legitimate buy backs of the IQD off the Iraqi streets since 2008.

Though the NWO gang may not mind how much is bought out of country for flooding markets further into debt [like the USA] ~ it just seems to me that

the 'hype' is not what they would want, unless they also want to create a type of value bubble above and beyond the released value.

Edited by Rasica

During the last few months of Shabs term the Total auction amounts were nearly the same as now except we do see an additional day of sales on Saturdays. But why the large increase in Cash Trans. They are not paying for imports in these increased amounts IMO And yet we see the reserves grow. Obviously they are not taking all of notes  out of circulation but how about they are reducing the money supply with just the difference.  The financial statements are 2 years old on their site.  Why no updates if they want full disclosure?  Whats their real M-1?? Thats the million dollar question.May be nothing Zig but maybe just maybe they are hiding reducing the money supply in plain site. Sorry about the bad grammar.

The statements are current, they update it monthly.....are you looking at the right ones? Under statistics, and key financial indicators......

I know they are trying to keep the laundering down but i doubt they can stop it completely......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Didn't Doc31 talk about how the cash portion of the auction would rise just before it went flat (zero) pre-RV? - or something like that.

The statements are current, they update it monthly.....are you looking at the right ones? Under statistics, and key financial indicators......

I know they are trying to keep the laundering down but i doubt they can stop it completely......

Thanks Keep

I meant last two months. Nothing new posted since April 2013 regarding M-1

Wrong try again. Starts with an M ends with C

Oops! Another Fox watcher. 

Better get out the book: "Understanding the Media"

It's called Manufactured Consent.  They are manufacturing the way you think, because it fits in with your emotions and anger.

The beauty is, you don't even know it - and you will defend it tooth and nail.

"TV not tanks" - that's the way they do it now. 

Although they are getting the NSA, Homeland Security and the FEMA camps ready just in case....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Oh that's right Hame....only Fox does that. What an idiot...CNN, CBS, MSNBC are so liberal that it's a joke.  Anything that would affect their precious Obummer, they cover up with BS stories that they never would cover if Bush was still president.  I don't like any media.  They all lie what's the difference just like our politicians.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Or..............The current rate is not worthy. DayTrader

it says current currency. how much clearer can they spell it out.

Replace the currency. replacing currency is different than adding a few more denominations. conversation is getting dim around here. everyone wants to twist and put a spin on everything to make it a rv. " current currency not worthy", and they want to replace it.

im not calling or predicting the future for what iraq can or will do. but when you examine this article....what there saying isnt even questionable

Ill let the minds take that for what they will. some have been here for years...know me...and can get what im saying. some wont or dont which is fine too. like i said....im open minded about what iraq will do in the future. Im not pre set on any outcome.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guys,.... Guys,.... Guys,....this is not that complicated. When they discuss smaller currency, they need to revalue the present currency, otherwise there would be no need for smaller denominations.  No one would use them, they would be worth less than a penny. They, the citizenry would just continuing using the US. dollar. They want to get rid of the US. dollars, pride,... you know ! 

Now, .... we know that the citizenry of Iraq is & has been using US. currency for years, because it is easier to use in all transactions. Why ?... you ask,.... because it is less paper and easier to carry around. Everyone there is already trained via their purchases to the value of the dollar & how much it purchases. This is a good reason why the dinar will be revalued to the level of the dollar, but that's not a guarantee they may make it worth only 50 cents, needing 2 dinars to equal a dollar. Belize's currency is a 2 to one pegged to the Dollar. They do not have the natural resources like Iraq, and quite frankly, their currency should be of no value. But hey what the heck, that is the beauty of fiat currency !

Also pegging / revaluing the dinar to the value of the dollar, will eliminate a huge amount of confusion for both the businessmen & the Iraqi population.

​The big challenge for the country / Banks, is getting the population to trust the banks, and having their money on / in a plastic card, instead of cash in your pocket or under your mattress. That's the big issue. The banks want all the revalued currency in their safe, not in the personal control of the population. 

Somebody knows what will happen and when it will happen, just no one on this site. 

So after all the gyrations  speculation, rumors, and such, this will happen, ... not as fast as we would like, but one day soon !

Go RV / RD !!!

Islandman7 

I like your explanation Islandman7, and  I would be disgusting happy if it revalues to the level of a dollar. 

I like your explanation Islandman7, and  I would be disgusting happy if it revalues to the level of a dollar. 

They'll also need smaller notes if they lop. So this is no proof of anything other than they like to talk in circles. I hope for everyones sake including Iraq, they at least float it. After all this BS.   Sheesh.....

They'll also need smaller notes if they lop. So this is no proof of anything other than they like to talk in circles. I hope for everyones sake including Iraq, they at least float it. After all this BS.   Sheesh.....

An interesting study on the middle east and their preferences with their exchange rates.

This paper has discussed and analyzed empirically the determinants of exchange rate regime choice in MENA countries since 1990. Several indicators have been used to proxy for different relevant factors that may have influenced the decision about the exchange rate regime. During most of the period from 1999 to 2000, a period of structural reforms, several countries have reconsidered their choices and have opted for more flexible exchange rate policy as they became more open and integrated to the international economy.

Nonetheless, even countries with more flexible exchange rate regime have manifested some fear of floating. They continue to intervene heavily in exchange rate markets, often maintain capital controls, and still keep large reserves as complementary strategies to reduce exchange rate fluctuations when necessary. Our finding points that, although the higher vulnerability of MENA to external and real shocks, which calls for a more flexible exchange rate, the fear of floating factors such as a high pass-through and foreign liability dollarization explains the choice of adjustable peg exchange rate regime since fixed rates provide more financial stability in the face of external shocks when balance sheet effects prevails. However, for countries with a high inflation differential rate and a higher exposure to currency risk, a more flexible regime seems better.

http://www.lameta.univ-montp1.fr/Documents/DR2009-10.pdf

After reading this paper, I have my doubts they will float, it is not their MO.  This study was provided by Dinar Dana.  Very interesting and a whole lot of numbers.  I posted the conclusion, but still worth the read.

Parliamentary

Jul 16 2013

committee demands CBI to preserve IQD price

Baghdad - The Economy and Investment Parliamentary Committee demanded the Central Bank of Iraq to maintain the price of the Iraqi dinar in exchange of foreign currencies.
The Secretary of the Committee, Mahma Khalil, told AIN ''The CBI is obliged to preserve the price of the IQD in return of foreign currencies since the currency of the State represents its economic identity at the political arena.''
''The price of the IQD totally depends on the CBI policy whose task is to preserve the price of IQD which was built basically on the price of oil barrels,'' he added.

"The Secretary of the Committee attributed the vacillation in IQD price to its association with the Iraqi political fluctuations and the security situation which holds off investment opportunities,'' he concluded.

http://www.zawya.com/story/Parliamentary_committee_demands_CBI_to_preserve_IQD_price-ZAWYA20130716064618/

Edited by dontlop

What's people are forgetting is the dinar was 3,000 to 1 and now is 1166 to 1, did they lop ? No value is going up !! Don't be scared by the lop bs !!

Yep. I like your spirit. Keep it up. GO RV.

Maybe you can buy your own shoe store.

Yep. That would be my dream to buy my own shoe store once it RV. I hope IQD won't take too long to RV. Come on GOI/CBI we know you can push RV button at anytime..

So where are the lop experts ? When the dinar was 3,000 to $1 US and now is 1166 to $1 US ? Do the math what's the % the dinar has raised and did they lop ? Ill take that % anytime for an investment !! Lets see what bs you come up with to explain that !!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

So where are the lop experts ? When the dinar was 3,000 to $1 US and now is 1166 to $1 US ? Do the math what's the % the dinar has raised and did they lop ? Ill take that % anytime for an investment !! Lets see what bs you come up with to explain that !!

it sounds like any answer you get...your already calling it bs. the answer is very simple....but i choose not to engage with pre-set mindsets

Check cbi website.....statistics......click monetary aggregates.......and tell me the correlation between the exchange rate and the foreign reserves. ill let you do do the work....so you can learn.

Nothing to do with a lop. but if you want to see how and when the dinar was supported by what qmount of reserves at each historically exchange rate......the info is just clicks away. Have fun....toodles

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

it sounds like any answer you get...your already calling it bs. the answer is very simple....but i choose not to engage with pre-set mindsets

Check cbi website.....statistics......click monetary aggregates.......and tell me the correlation between the exchange rate and the foreign reserves. ill let you do do the work....so you can learn.

Nothing to do with a lop. but if you want to see how and when the dinar was supported by what qmount of reserves at each historically exchange rate......the info is just clicks away. Have fun....toodles

It's not any answer lol I know how to do research .. Not a lop is my point.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1