Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

iraq stock exchange

What is the relevance of this? Your first link takes you to the Iraqi stock exchange, of which I didn't notice anything discernible. The second link takes you to an announcement that the exchange will be closed for holiday back in April 21 this year, which has already passed. Could you bring some light to this please?

Edited by Shadowhawk
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What is the relevance of this? Your first link takes you to the Iraqi stock exchange, of which I didn't notice anything discernible. The second link takes you to an announcement that the exchange will be closed for holiday back in April 21 this year, which has already passed. Could you bring some light to this please?

I'm thinking the same things ....... the links make no sense unless I missed something.

• Upvote 1

It was a misfired post. No relevance...kind of like TerrK in the rumor section. It has no relevancy in reality. The ISX went electronic, so let's see how fast the big boys enter. The strength of the currency depends on the investment of the world. It may be worth a buck right now, but ALL or MOST of this investment depends on the willingness of companies to MOVE IN RIGHT NOW.

June 28, 2013

The Iraq Stock Exchange Upgrades to NASDAQ OMX's X-Stream Technology

NEW YORK and BAGHDAD, Iraq, June 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The NASDAQ OMX Group (Nasdaq:NDAQ) has entered an agreement with theIraq Stock Exchange (ISX) to upgrade its current trading platform. Under the terms of the agreement, ISX will replace its existing NASDAQ OMX platform (Horizon) with one powered by the renowned X-stream technology. The upgrade is expected to be rolled out by mid-year 2014.

http://ir.nasdaqomx.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=774435

• Downvote 1