Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker Blog Update - 07/15/2013

We are seeing the transition unfold right in front of use!

Dr. Shabibi is back and boy does he have a lot to say but the most important things in my opinion that he shared with the world is that Iraq is undergoing a period of transition into a free market economy and also a move to an economy of peace from the past.

Quote: Iraq is undergoing a period of transition, there is first the transition towards market economy and has the text of the Constitution on the importance of the private sector within it. 

Quote: There is also a move to an economy of peace from war and siege economy (which has been with us for a long time) which is a development of great importance

He also said something that I have tried to convey for weeks now, they must get their remaining debt in line before they can make Monetary Reform, or regain their International Status.

Quote: There is also integration with the international community, which ust settle things with him as most of Iraq's problems with international dimensions. 

Quote: This includes solving the debt problem Quote: the normalization of economic relations with the international community

He then concludes with what is necessary to get Iraq its international status returned. Here are a series of quotes:

*** To deal with the international community, 

*** which acquired great importance in our development requires significant administrative capacities 

*** and substantial international support 

*** demonstrated the importance of this during our negotiations with the Paris Club 

*** and the monetary 

*** and financial negotiations with international institutions, 

*** especially the International Monetary Fund.

Read more: Dr. Sinan Mohammed rida Al-Shabibi *: auction of foreign currency. Central Bank crisis or crisis economy? 
LINK : http://almadapaper.net/ar/printnews.aspx?NewsID=446094

Tomorrow we will see the return of Parliament and the other thing that I believe needs to take place before they reset their currency, which is the passage of the stalled laws as they call them, HCL, Accountability & Justice, Amnesty and others. I like our chances.

Have a great day and I hope you tune in this evening to our broadcast, a lot of activity in Iraq and I will try my best to cover it all on: 

“A Fast Track Look At The News”. Stryker

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1