Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor One Mans Opinion...

harry2299

Hello to everyone, my name is Harry this is the first time I have posted, I read the site very often and am always curious to what everyone has to say.Long story shirt, myself and family members have invested in dinar and like everyone else are waiting and waiting.A couple of days ago I was talking to an aquaintance of mine and the dinar came up, he said that I was crazy and dont you think that all americans would have invested, his opinion was that when Iraq money hits the market it will be money that has not even been printed yet and that all these large dinar bills are worthless , wich most of us have.......I hope he is wrong, he says it is to good to be true, we debated back and fourth for somtime, than I just walked away......What I am asking is how do you feel about his opinion?

We all know this is speculation. And with that you do not invest more than you can afford to lose. I have lost money, and lots of it, on things with much less risk. And I survived the loss as my whole life was not hanging on it. If yours is, then sell. If not, forgot about what he said. Don't listen to the weekly, 'it's going to happen this weekend!'. Go about your life and Adam will email you when it happens. If they pull a fast one (which has been addressed here more times than I can count) we lose. Plain and simple. THIS IS A SPECULATIVE INVESTMENT. Never forget that. We all must act accordingly.

If you want more warm and fuzzies spend the next few days reading old posts. It's all here.

It will be fun to see what the naysayers have to say when it does hit. But they will probly be busy commiting suicide cause they missed out. Having faith in the unknown is a spritual way of life. Pray for Gods will, and for acceptance of what those blessing will be. ~~~~~ Bluto

I think the only speculative part of this is whether it will rv or not rv. The dinar is a country's currency. It is not a stock certificate. If the Iraqi's printed this currency to de-fraud the whole world then they are committing suicide. You can get your investment back right now, just go where you bought it and turn it in, they will be glad to take their profit, give you back USD and re-sell the dinar.

To be honest Harry I have given up on explaining this investment to those who are unfamiliar with it. I can understand those who believe it's too good to be true. It's human nature to discount and discredit whatever someone else is doing. They themselves are too timid or uneducated to invest. They will not take the time to research it and understand thus they will never encourage you. They will only try and discourage you. But the question is why?

If you take a chance and WIN then THAT will prove THEM wrong. How many times have you dreamed of dating the the prettiest girl in school and said so to your best friend only to hear the likes of she'll never go out with you. Don't bother or humiliate yourself you moron!! Then you ask her out and she goes!!! Why did your best friend say no? The answer was never about you. It was about them. You got the date they could of never gotten. This mentality exist in every phase of life. I used to say "Oh well I guess you're right". NONSENSE!!!!! My fault for listening to the dweebs in the first place.

The IQD will revalue IMO. It has too. When? I do not know. This is the currency of a foreign government that is a legitimate legal tender. It's not a lottery ticket. It's not a scam. It has value right now. You bought it did you not? You gave it value right then and there. The US government holds IQD. So does France, Russia, China, and The UK. BTW they are the 5 permanent members of the United Nations Security Council. The council is on your side as well as your own government. It's estimated that our government alone has spent 3 trillion dollars on this mess and it is going to get it's money back one way or the other. The point is that you and I and many foreign governments are heavily invested in the Iraqi dinar. Now if your friend has something too add or knows something we don't he should contact all the governments and let them know how wrong we all are. He indicated he knew all about it as he listed a plethora of reasons why you Harry cannot win and is just a fool yatta, yatta, ect, ect. I have heard just about every reason in the world why I'm not gonna make any money and that I am the fool. But I always laugh because I've done my research. I put in many hours of study. I know my politics and I have a good understanding of history with regards to this Iraqi dinar and the politics associated with it. In fact it was the politics that clued me in on the IQD. What are most important tools of any government Harry? It's money and it's military. If they can't buy it with money they'll take it with their military. Every nation on this earth needs a legit currency and Iraq is no exception.

Take heart Harry. Your time will come and when it does you will smile as if you had just taught a child how to understand one of the simplest mystery's of life. Like how to use a toilet or how to tie their shoes. But remember this as you consider the lesson. Be humble because as Jesus said, "Father forgive them for they know not what they do."

I like what you have to say, very funny thing , just what you said about the prettiest girl in school, that happend, friends said no way she wont go out with you......she did we went through high school together and got married...to funny, thanks for the good words.

Well Harry, no one really cares what he thinks because he don't pay anyones bill then his opinion doesn't amount to much in our book. The worst we can do with the Iraqi dinar is to break even the best is we will be well off. A lot of people lost big time in the World Stock Exchange and I'm willing to bet your acquaintance is one of them. This is an investment of which your friend may wish later on that he'd bought into. I remember in 04 when we first bought our dinar, we were told that we were looking at possibly ten years before we would see a return. And in 06 or 07 it looked like all was lost for this investment. But now we have more in the news and coming from the CBI and the boots on the ground, that has everyone invested, very excited. I look at it this way, you don't get paid if you don't play! JMHO I think we are on the right track!

Hello to everyone, my name is Harry this is the first time I have posted, I read the site very often and am always curious to what everyone has to say.Long story shirt, myself and family members have invested in dinar and like everyone else are waiting and waiting.A couple of days ago I was talking to an aquaintance of mine and the dinar came up, he said that I was crazy and dont you think that all americans would have invested, his opinion was that when Iraq money hits the market it will be money that has not even been printed yet and that all these large dinar bills are worthless , wich most of us have.......I hope he is wrong, he says it is to good to be true, we debated back and fourth for somtime, than I just walked away......What I am asking is how do you feel about his opinion?

everyone has one...................a product of an opinion

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1496[/ATTACH]

IMO This is a Politician, rich man, to good to be true opportunity that the normal man never has the inside to do.The more I thought it thou, it made sense.Thanks to President Bush.I invested and believe all who didn' t will regret there decision very soon. rahilbilly

Hi Harry (and hi everyone else too). I, just like you, have a friend that from time to time will come and see me, or we will talk on the phone. He is a very interesting character, and I respect his opinion, especially in the financial field. He says alot that makes sense....except when it comes to Iraqi Dinar. I asked him what he thought about the investment, and he said, get out now, take your money and run. I DISAGREE'D with him, he doesnt know I disagree....lol...but I kept it to myself. We all have one thing in common here....We believe in this investment. I whole heartedly believe in this investment, going in, I knew it would be a long haul. Think of the loads of people that did not believe in the Kuwait revalue when Iraq tried to invade them. It was a similair situation, but on a much faster scale. The value dropped drastically, but look at the value today. Iraq if not stupid, I have said it before, and I will say it again, they are not in this to screw the world over. We are witnessing history in the making, it will pay off for us who have invested and backed the rebuilding of Iraq. Great debatable questions though!!!

Tell you what, Harry, I agree with your friend: this is a total waste. Why don't you just go ahead and get rid of those pesky dinar? Even better, mail them to me, and I'll toss 'em out for you!

Hahahaha, Your a very funny man Sparky.

I speak to unaware people and they pretty much all say this is a scam. These people have no backing. Then I talk with people with some knowledge and they are for it. Knowledge matters. Look at Kuwait. They revalued, Also the Japanese Yen and China. China said they would never revalue and put it in Front Page News the week before it revalued. Look for the news print that says Iraq will never revalue. That's when we will reap our harvest.

Harry: As I have traveled down this long and bumpy road of life, I have discovered this one thing. Everyone has authority. Most people only have the authority to say "No". Very few have the authority to say "Yes". Regardless of who we are we are going to exert our authority. When in sales one must get to the person who has the authority to say Yes. When you start with the custodian you are going to get a lot of "No" before you get to the Boss who can say "Yes". There is just no room for negative people in our lives. Keep the Faith.

So many find implausibility in realizing windfall profits with currency revaluations. There is no imperative to educate such people so I rarely mention my investment in dinars to them. I was talking recently to an aunt and uncle who are retired in New Mexico and explained the IQD potentials to them after they asked what I was doing these days. My aunt called her son-in-law who is a "financial expert" and he spent 4 hours on the phone with her trying to talk her out of a 250,000 IQD purchase as an "obvious scam." She bought the 250K anyway and got a call from this son-in-law the following weekend, telling her he bought 500,000 IQD himself after they spoke and he took a real look at it. After the dinars cash in, I intend to buy at least a quarter of a billion Vietnamese dong and hope they climb to one penny in value.

Don't let the snarky remarks get to you. Everyone has to start somewhere and asking questions is a good thing.

I have plenty of Dinar and even now sometimes I ask myself "what did I do" and then I'll look at something cool and tell myself "it's just a matter of time"

Either way and no matter what happens I am in it for the long haul.

This is a low risk, High return investment. Harry maybe your friend

should buy google at 600.00 dollars a share and watch it go to 100.00.

I am sure there are many of those stories out there. You know the Buy High and

Sell low pump and dump of the Wall Street crooks.