Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored. RV in Iraq now. Rate 1 IQD equal USD 1.87 in country.

Luigi1

from another sourse...

07/15/2013-Guru GetTeam and TNT Tony-Direct from Iraqi TV, the value of the IQD was at 130 to 1 USD.

Two hrs later at 103 to 1 USD.

Last call at 1 IQD at 1.867.

Iraqis first. In country. Will go international soon. Your comments.

It is often incorrectly credited to to the side-show huckster, P.T. Barnum that "A SUCKER IS BORN EVERY MINUTE."  While P.T. Barnum never made that statement, the statement itself is absolutely true.

Today's Central Iraq Bank's currency auctions settle the matter EVERY DAY when the modern P.T. Barnums, like Tony and the GetTeam try to hawk their BS and try to get you to swallow it and make people believe things they say either ARE or at least MIGHT BE true.

Todays auctions by the Central Bank of Iraq show that 26 International Banks UNLOADED and DUMPED their dinars as QUICK as they can at the SAME OLD GARBAGE RATE of 1166 dinars to the dollar! Over TWO HUNDRED SIXTY EIGHT and a HALF MILLION Dollars collected by International banks for near WORTHLESS Dinars at 1166 dinars to EVERY DOLLAR!

That happened this morning, TODAY already- July 16th!

Does ANYBODY really think any of the absolute CRAP you have been reading here of all the 'HOOPLA' that is SUPPOSED to have happened yesterday or yet TODAY is TRUE?

Then you are prime candidates for buying mountain ski property in Florida or shares of ownership in the Golden Gate Bridge from P.T. Barnum or Tony, the GetTeam, Frank, Jester, etc).   

• Upvote 1

I hear ya montana. If it was my site I would run it the same way.

You give us free rein to make friends share stories. Debate issues on currant events.

And it doesn't cost us a damm dime. So if there`s a few that cant comprehend who the ball belongs to.

Screw em. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

All of these posts are so confusing. Who to believe or not. Who to trust or not.  I think I will go back to "forgetting about the Dinar" for a little while longer. It's difficult to start dreaming and then get disappointed over and over. So for now, going in to work. :)

• Upvote 1

I hear ya montana. If it was my site I would run it the same way.

You give us free rein to make friends share stories. Debate issues on currant events.

And it doesn't cost us a damm dime. So if there`s a few that cant comprehend who the ball belongs to.

Screw em. 

I appreciate that dog, thanks :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All of these posts are so confusing. Who to believe or not. Who to trust or not. I think I will go back to "forgetting about the Dinar" for a little while longer. It's difficult to start dreaming and then get disappointed over and over. So for now, going in to work. :)

I personally use my remedial math skills to solve that particular dilemma. For instance, you CAN trust 62% of the people who post information that is derived by obtainable news sources but, these "legit" news sources CANNOT be trusted to contain factual info 62% of the time.......which unfortunately, breaks us even at 0%. Of course, rumors have a much less likelihood of accuracy which can be fairly approximated at 2% trustability in most cases, but if at anytime a rumor is coupled with a non-conformational conformation then there is a 2% inherent drop in feasibility......unfortunately, breaking us even at 0%. All in all increasing the chance of disappointment to 100% + or - in ether direction.

Edited by motox565
  • Upvote 2

I can not believe almost 8 pages later, this thread is still alive.

The folks must be bored as they wait and wait for the RV. Go RV.[/

I can not believe almost 8 pages later, this thread is still alive.

The folks must be bored as they wait and wait for the RV. Go RV.

The thread title has us all mesmerized. Lol

Edited by motox565

I don't understand why its so hard for people to just be respectful of one another. This is Adams site and his rules are reasonable they always have been its just the people that like to make drama that have a problem with the rules but they eventually get the boot and good riddance.

I don't understand why its so hard for people to just be respectful of one another. This is Adams site and his rules are reasonable they always have been its just the people that like to make drama that have a problem with the rules but they eventually get the boot and good riddance.

No drama, beefcake. I don't think Hugh or anyone else was trying to stir the pot.  I think he was just checking to see if there was a formal response to the article or if anyone knew anything about it.

• Upvote 1

All of these posts are so confusing. Who to believe or not. Who to trust or not.  I think I will go back to "forgetting about the Dinar" for a little while longer. It's difficult to start dreaming and then get disappointed over and over. So for now, going in to work. :)

None of the Gurus. It's a good start  in order to separate wheat from the chaff.

• Upvote 2

Well...The way things are going I have accepted the possibility that I will be dead and in the ground way before the Dinar will RV   :angel:  

Even if others do not accept that possibility... It still can happen.

Nothing is sure, nothing is granted  (but death and taxes most of the time).

Edited by umbertino

from another sourse...

07/15/2013-Guru GetTeam and TNT Tony-Direct from Iraqi TV, the value of the IQD was at 130 to 1 USD.

Two hrs later at 103 to 1 USD.

Last call at 1 IQD at 1.867.

Iraqis first. In country. Will go international soon. Your comments.

I'm rich?