Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored. RV in Iraq now. Rate 1 IQD equal USD 1.87 in country.

Luigi1

Yes douchbags, their motto is to save us from the guru's.  I really have not much respect for their tactics as well.  I only have to remember last month when they focused on swfg.  Not only did they accuse him of being a guru but they posted his arrest record from ten years ago.  Now he is dead.  Sometimes the zealous do more damage than the ones they claim are the dangerous one.  Just keep that in mind.

• Upvote 5

Does any of this matter? How many here vested in because anything ADAM put forth? Anyone that hands over their hard earned cash too or because of what some CARTOON character states deserves imo anything and everything that comes with it - peace 

people get off on reacting like that.  no one thinks for themselves anymore. 

So true, why do you think Guru's & LOPsters have followers (different agendas but same results)? Both are looking for folks to worship them, imo - peace  

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

ummm for what? Bringing in a link to something that might hurt your point of view? I'm not confirming this, I'm just bringing something to the forum that I'm sure you've never seen, it's not healthy to live with blinders on.

Hugh I have seen this before. I don't have blinders on and I don't believe this is true. I am a platinum member and I have paid for OGIT. I just am going with my gut here.

You have to understand Hugh many here respect Adam, and that should be respected as well.  So you are going to meet some anger towards your post, it is only natural.  Does it matter?  Not really.  This site does give many an opportunity to voice their opinions and insights pretty freely.  Only when folks become toxic and disrespectful will they be put on hold or placed in the lopster tank.  

It is hard to say how much longer we wait for the finish line, so we read articles, discuss possibilities and have a few laughs in the meantime.

• Upvote 2

Hugh I have seen this before. I don't have blinders on and I don't believe this is true. I am a platinum member and I have paid for OGIT. I just am going with my gut here.

Going with my gut is what got me to buy the dinar anyway... in this upside down world we live in where corporate news is propaganda, economics 101 is ponzi economics 101, and black is white, I know damn well that when all the lopsters talk about basic economic principles yada yada, that they have no idea of the reality we currently live in... we have a 17 trillion dollar debt, the end of the dollar as the world reserve currency is on the horizon, and lopsters think by spewing keynesian bull**** economic talking points is going to get me to sell... no way, no how, this will end some day, and it won't end in an economics 101 type of way.

Edited by HughJeffin Byrd
  • Upvote 5

Going with my gut is what got me to buy the dinar anyway... in this upside down world we live in where corporate news is propaganda, economics 101 is ponzi economics 101, and black is white, I know damn well that when all the lopsters talk about basic economic principles yada yada, that they have no idea of the reality we currently live in... we have a 17 trillion dollar debt, the end of the dollar as the world reserve currency is on the horizon, and lopsters think by spewing keynesian bull**** economic talking points is going to get me to sell... no way, no how, this will end some day, and it won't end in an economics 101 type of way.

Yes I agree with you.

Well if that's the case good riddance, who the hell wants to be part of a forum that operates exactly like all the other guru BS forums... this place is suppose to be different.

Hey man - don't go away. Always good to hear all sides of every story. 

• Upvote 1

Excellent, incisive appraisal of the world financial situation - ironically you agree with Adam - who says..."They can make the value of the dinar anything they wish" as long as it is accepted by the outside world.

The dollar is accepted all over the world based on our economy/military. Iraq's will too, based on its resources.

The USA could never pay off all the dollars that are circulating throughout the globe - they don't need to. It's based on the good faith in the American way (whatever that is...LOL)

• Upvote 2

from another sourse...

07/15/2013-Guru GetTeam and TNT Tony-Direct from Iraqi TV, the value of the IQD was at 130 to 1 USD.

Two hrs later at 103 to 1 USD.

Last call at 1 IQD at 1.867.

Iraqis first. In country. Will go international soon. Your comments.

My comments? Simple....this is garbage!!

Yes douchbags, their motto is to save us from the guru's.  I really have not much respect for their tactics as well.  I only have to remember last month when they focused on swfg.  Not only did they accuse him of being a guru but they posted his arrest record from ten years ago.  Now he is dead.  Sometimes the zealous do more damage than the ones they claim are the dangerous one.  Just keep that in mind.

Zig - you have a balanced and wise outlook.

Thank you sincerely for that...

Before ever paid for anything in the way of the plans post RV, I googled Adam and found all of this information but I also noticed quite a compilation of BS on a lot of people. I observed for awhile and spoke to some other members outside of the forums about this Information and I came to the conclusion that it was BS. We all have a past. Ive done some stupid things in my younger days that Im not proud of, Adam put himself out there and knew the risks I'm sure. In anything you do you should research, weigh the information, get input from others and decide for yourself. If you have peace then act if not, then move on. I personally prayed about the situation and felt peace to move on with the plans but there are probably certain aspects that I will not use. I don't believe Adam is trying to pull one over on the powers that be with the plans out of country. Nothing is being done that plenty of corporations and wealthy individuals, and some US government elects, aren't doing already. It's wealth protection. When you have a government that can't be trusted and seems to get away with anything they want, you have to be prepared. I plan to pay my FAIR share period.

• Upvote 2

Before ever paid for anything in the way of the plans post RV, I googled Adam and found all of this information but I also noticed quite a compilation of BS on a lot of people. I observed for awhile and spoke to some other members outside of the forums about this Information and I came to the conclusion that it was BS. We all have a past. Ive done some stupid things in my younger days that Im not proud of, Adam put himself out there and knew the risks I'm sure. In anything you do you should research, weigh the information, get input from others and decide for yourself. If you have peace then act if not, then move on. I personally prayed about the situation and felt peace to move on with the plans but there are probably certain aspects that I will not use. I don't believe Adam is trying to pull one over on the powers that be with the plans out of country. Nothing is being done that plenty of corporations and wealthy individuals, and some US government elects, aren't doing already. It's wealth protection. When you have a government that can't be trusted and seems to get away with anything they want, you have to be prepared. I plan to pay my FAIR share period.

He has never advocated not paying taxes by the way.  He has advocated wise investing after that.