Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored. RV in Iraq now. Rate 1 IQD equal USD 1.87 in country.

Luigi1

Ok to be fair here....Has Tony ever called the RV before?

If not then we might consider this...if ANYONE ever calls the RV ahead of time I have a hard time believing the second time...call me Jaded, but after seeing all this over and over just makes it hard to get excited.

JUST MY OPINIONWell there goes Thug...reading my mind again...typing what I really am thinking

Keep in mind...the rumor is this is the in country rates. International RV is still on hold.

• Upvote 1

Link!

At the GetTeam and the Dinar Recaps sites.

That's a JOKE right? Tony is NOT a reliable source. Ever. Hahahahaha.... I know you're joking though... RIGHT? (please say yes)

Lest we forget...a dozen other Gurus called it for this past weekend as well.

• Upvote 1

Luigi.... TNT Tony has been doing this for YEARS. With his made up "intel"... his "sources".... He has called it about as much as Okie! C'mon! Thug is right --- Google him.

• Upvote 1

Luigi.... TNT Tony has been doing this for YEARS. With his made up "intel"... his "sources".... He has called it about as much as Okie! C'mon! Thug is right --- Google him.

TNT just posted it as confirmed. Treat this as a confirmed rumor as the Gurus would say.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Yet surprisingly the CBI site still shows 1166

Currency Code Sell Buy US dollar USD 1166.000 1164.000 Euro EUR 1520.930 1520.170 British pound GBP 1762.059 1761.178 Canadian dollar CAD 1122.341 1121.780 Swiss franc CHF 1228.403 1227.789 Swedish krona SEK 174.894 174.806 Norwegian krone NOK 191.817 191.721 Danish krone DKK 203.921 203.819 Japanese yen JPY 11.820 11.814 Special
Drawing Rights SDR 1751.145 1750.270 Indicative rates - 15.07.2013

DAMN !!!

That was a nice chart a moment ago ... :blush:

Edited by BJinMontreal

TNT just posted it as confirmed. Treat this as a confirmed rumor as the Gurus would say.

Hahahahahaa... Ok... and tomorrow there will be a back tracking story...

"someone spilled tomato soup all over the RV button and now they have to replace the entire 'button system'... but we're RIGHT THERE!! Tomorrow into next week will be GREAT!"

Hahahahahah

• Upvote 3

that is because when one makes up a story, the other 'gurus' run with it so they don't miss the boat in case it actually rvs.   or what i like to call, circular "intel".

Hahahahahaa... Ok... and tomorrow there will be a back tracking story...

"someone spilled tomato soup all over the RV button and now they have to replace the entire 'button system'... but we're RIGHT THERE!! Tomorrow into next week will be GREAT!"

Hahahahahah

Is that an actual quote from that guru?

from another sourse...

07/15/2013-Guru GetTeam and TNT Tony-Direct from Iraqi TV, the value of the IQD was at 130 to 1 USD.

Two hrs later at 103 to 1 USD.

Last call at 1 IQD at 1.867.

Iraqis first. In country. Will go international soon. Your comments.

I hate to let the facts get in the way of your rate info, but as of 12:30 PM EDT the CBI is showing 1166  1164.  Some day you may get it right.

Is that an actual quote from that guru?

No. That's my brilliant writing. But watch... tomorrow there will be a "back tracking" story. Always is. Always will be. And the stories are usually just as crazy as the "intel" they give out.... It's all BS.

• Upvote 4

No. That's my brilliant writing. But watch... tomorrow there will be a "back tracking" story. Always is. Always will be. And the stories are usually just as crazy as the "intel" they give out.... It's all BS.

Tomato soup... that was hilarious. It seemed plausible because these gurus have said some rediculous crap!

from another sourse...

07/15/2013-Guru GetTeam and TNT Tony-Direct from Iraqi TV, the value of the IQD was at 130 to 1 USD.

Two hrs later at 103 to 1 USD.

Last call at 1 IQD at 1.867.

Iraqis first. In country. Will go international soon. Your comments.

It's a lot of rehearsed ( interesting verb) lies.

ummm for what? Bringing in a link to something that might hurt your point of view? I'm not confirming this, I'm just bringing something to the forum that I'm sure you've never seen, it's not healthy to live with blinders on.

Actually yes we have seen it . someone brought here already. It was deleted by the staff and the person that posted it is no longer with us.

See Ya 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

ummm for what? Bringing in a link to something that might hurt your point of view? I'm not confirming this, I'm just bringing something to the forum that I'm sure you've never seen, it's not healthy to live with blinders on.

I have been around here for a long time and have seen many negative posts about many around here. I make up my mind in what I do and don't believe. If you don't agree with Adams view why are you here? He's not telling you how to handle your money. He is just giving SUGGESTIONS. This is what his plan is. May not be mine or any others.

Go read a book. Give your girlfriend or boyfriend a kiss. Do something else besides waste all of our time. Bye bye.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2