Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie - Maybe Even Tonight !

DinarThug

Wow, I know its all been said.  How can you sit around and think up this much Bull$h-t? I just got to wonder what is the motive of this person or persons. Is he or they making this much money peddling dinar? How many people are involved in this? Ive ben around this 3 years now, It didnt take me but a couple of weeks to figure this guy or persons was full $h-t! I was reading his musings on another site, before I found DV. I'm wondering how many people are being conned by him or his ring. What are they peddling? The main question, though is what is the motive for all this? Does anybody got any ideals?

• Upvote 1

Have YOU ever landed that aircraft before, and have you met the number of hours required to fly, operate and land it? Please don't make the same mistake as the Asianna NEWBY pilot did...many LIVES are at stake here Sir!

• Upvote 1

One from one of my favorite movies - and it even applies!

Rumack: Captain, how soon can you land?

Captain Oveur: I can't tell.

Rumack: You can tell me. I'm a doctor.

Captain Oveur: No. I mean I'm just not sure.

Rumack: Well, can't you take a guess?

Captain Oveur: Well, not for another two hours.

Rumack: You can't take a guess for another two hours?

• Upvote 5

One from one of my favorite movies - and it even applies!

Rumack: Captain, how soon can you land?

Captain Oveur: I can't tell.

Rumack: You can tell me. I'm a doctor.

Captain Oveur: No. I mean I'm just not sure.

Rumack: Well, can't you take a guess?

Captain Oveur: Well, not for another two hours.

Rumack: You can't take a guess for another two hours?

Ah ha ha ...

kauPwp3G7k4t4zfdKg326xBao1_400.jpg

• Upvote 2

This is really SCARY!

This FIRST-CLASS Nut Case continues to post and people CONTINUE to drag him over here!

The man is CERTIFIABLE, yet for reasons NO ONE can justify, people continue to post his absolute DRIVEL on this blog, as if it were REALLY some kind of rumor instead of the blatherings of a spaced-out, deranged and delusional mind! If Okie spent any time in Vietnam (he is about the right age to have done that) and flew F-4's IN-COUNTRY, and not out of Thailand - - -it's POSSIBLE he was exposed to VAST amounts of Agent Orange and it fried his brain instead of doing damage to his heart or causing cancer as it did to so many others.

His antiquity of knowledge is a very DANGEROUS thing. Not knowing the actual, the correct or the CURRENT squawk codes to differentiate between an EMERGENCY, a NorDo and a HIJACK code tells me he is taxiing around AIMLESSLY after landing with his slats and flaps STILL EXTENDED.

His annual August 28th proclamation of lying insanity isn't even due for more than a MONTH yet. But nonetheless, his jibberish continues to be reproduced and placed on this blog reserved for RUMORS and NOT for known GARBAGE, foisted on us by repeated fantesto be NOTHING but more than make-it-up-as-you-go BLATHER.

As of 4:00 PM  time, nobody in Bagdad knows ANYTHING about what Okie is posting, nor do ANY of the regional WF banks in North Central Texas know ANYTHING about ANY of what Okie or Tony are blabbering.

At close of Bagdad business, the currency auctions are having their BIGGEST field day in their history, with multiple world banks trashing ALL the dinars they can UNLOAD at a lousy 1166 dinars to the US Dollar!

'Nuff said?

• Upvote 3

This is really SCARY!

This FIRST-CLASS Nut Case continues to post and people CONTINUE to drag him over here!

The man is CERTIFIABLE, yet for reasons NO ONE can justify, people continue to post his absolute DRIVEL on this blog, as if it were REALLY some kind of rumor instead of the blatherings of a spaced-out, deranged and delusional mind! If Okie spent any time in Vietnam (he is about the right age to have done that) and flew F-4's IN-COUNTRY, and not out of Thailand - - -it's POSSIBLE he was exposed to VAST amounts of Agent Orange and it fried his brain instead of doing damage to his heart or causing cancer as it did to so many others.

His antiquity of knowledge is a very DANGEROUS thing. Not knowing the actual, the correct or the CURRENT squawk codes to differentiate between an EMERGENCY, a NorDo and a HIJACK code tells me he is taxiing around AIMLESSLY after landing with his slats and flaps STILL EXTENDED.

His annual August 28th proclamation of lying insanity isn't even due for more than a MONTH yet. But nonetheless, his jibberish continues to be reproduced and placed on this blog reserved for RUMORS and NOT for known GARBAGE, foisted on us by repeated fantesto be NOTHING but more than make-it-up-as-you-go BLATHER.

As of 4:00 PM  time, nobody in Bagdad knows ANYTHING about what Okie is posting, nor do ANY of the regional WF banks in North Central Texas know ANYTHING about ANY of what Okie or Tony are blabbering.

At close of Bagdad business, the currency auctions are having their BIGGEST field day in their history, with multiple world banks trashing ALL the dinars they can UNLOAD at a lousy 1166 dinars to the US Dollar!

'Nuff said?

So True 

This is really SCARY!

'Nuff said?

:lol: at ease, Skybear! :lol:

most of us already know Okie is a escapee from the Loonie bin....its MORE of comic relief rather than credible intel.  Never going to stay at the bottom of the Sea no matter how many times we BLOWUP his Ship @ Sea....now he's Got his head in the clouds like a totally messed up UFO story that never really dies no matter if it was debunked....

so the best any one can do is pull his pants down and laugh at how tiny his member is.... *points* buwhahah!!! :lmao:

• Upvote 3